[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: glasses.jpg (115 KB, 1000x1000)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
How come the glasses look better on the girl than the guy here?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (9 KB, 180x280)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
It looks like the glasses themselves on the girl are bigger than the one on the man. I don't believe they're the exact same pair.

I'm sure if they swapped glasses, it would look better for the male. The glasses he's wearing are too small for his face, and his hair makes his head look huge
>>
>>18089000
Is his hair stylish
>>
Bump
>>
>>18089000
This. It’s just proportions. The glasses might be the same size but because the woman is shorter/smaller they fit her facial proportions better. The guy should be wearing bigger glasses to balance his proportions.
>>
>round face
>round hair
>tiny glasses
jeez I wonder
>>
>>18088988
Glasses almost always look better on women and shit on men. Anyway, a lot of jap hoes wear contacts that are bigger than their actual iris though not sure if this is the case here. The fake lashes also make the eyes look bigger. The flatter hair with 0 volume also makes everything look bigger. The mushroom cut for the guy makes everything look smaller. No make up applied at all makes the eyes look smaller as well.
>>
dude put no effort
>>
>>18089029
I think it looks fine, if you're Asian.
>>
File: chink.jpg (39 KB, 487x505)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>18088988
It actually looks way better on him. He is going to lose in the side by side because he's corpse maxing but on his own they fit him way better. If you see her on her own the glasses are way too big for her and frame her eyes in a way that make them look too spacious, she would benefit from a thicker frame. She only looks better because she has nice hair and looks alive compared to the guy.
>>
>>18088988
Because you're a heterosexual male.
>>
>>18093659
her lip gloss does a lot to make her look more alive especially compared to his pale ass lips
>>
Why does he look like me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.