[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How would I tell a hair cutter that I want the early 2000s Christian Bale aka the Bateman haircut? Like is it 4" on the sides 7" on top etc what do I tell them?
>>
>>18089139
Ask them to google it on their cell phone. It's better if you bring your own phone. If they don't have a phone, pick up the spray bottle on the desk and chug it because you're in the west. I have a very bad case of schizophrenia.
>>
>>18089149
>I have a very bad case of schizophrenia.

Being a schizo is like being a woman; if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
>>
>>18089139
Hair threads outside a general should be perma banned
>>
Just make sure your hair is long and show a picture.

>”What will it be?”
>”Can I show a picture?”
>”Sure!”

They will tell you how long they think they should be. Showing a picture is fine as long as you don’t think you’ll come out looking just like Christian Bale.
>>
>>18089139
Just tell them you're a gay incel.
>>
>>18089139
Don't do it. It needs to be extensively styled every day. Otherwise it will just look fluffy and you will look like you will look like you're in a bad Sonic Youth cover band.
>>
>>18089139
SHOW

THE

BARBER

THE

PICTURES
>>
every time I've shown a picture to the barber of what I wanted, it never came close to what I wanted. Your hair texture and hairline/skull shape has to be exactly the same as the photo or else it will look totally different. So just show them a picture of the best haircut you ever got on your own face
>>
>>18089139
Assuming you have a sufficient hair length to pull it off:
If the barber can’t figure out how to give you that cut based on several photos, they suck at their job.
>>
>>18089139
Show him a picture.
But do you have the same head/face shape? BMI?
Any resemblance at all?
Otherwise, it will look “different”
>>
>>18089139
They lost the technology to do that. They used to have it but it's gone now. It would be prohibitively expensive to bring it back at this point. It's either zoomer haircuts or DIY.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.