[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (482 KB, 514x593)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
Is there any fetishwear that doesn't look gay for men?

Everyone tells to wear a suit, but they're boring as fuck and formal

The clothing they sell is mostly catered to gay scene.

Harness over shirt, leather pants and boots seems to be the only option.
>>
File: lazy3.jpg (247 KB, 1545x1024)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>18089461
metal chains can work pretty good. Else id just go for leather pants.
I dont really get what you mean with "catered to gay". I mean kinky/fetishwear is supposed to be away from the norm (fetish/kink), or just pronouncing your sexual features by wearing lingerie. If you look at men in kinky outfits and get gay thoughts it might be you thats gay anon.

Its more about what you are comfortable with or depending on the kink you or your gf has. If you want to roleplay wear a uniform, if you want to look sexy wear something that exposes your good looking parts, its not really that hard. If you want something more casual but sexually interesting for others wear a seethrough tshirt or fishnet tshirt. Personally im not a fan of skinny trouseres but those work for some people too.
>>
>>18089461
>fetishwear
>not gay
>>
>>18089461
Slutty women's outfits are basically fetishwear for men, you could go for that.
>>
>>18089481
yeah metal chains seem cool, thanks^^

>>18089542
>>18089580
bruh
>>
>>18089461
>Is there any fetishwear that doesn't look gay for men
Nigga listen to yourself. Read your post out load right now.
>>
>>18089601
on that note you send me searching. I think you cant get any manlier than going commando wearing full chainmail. Nothing manlier out there than a knight
>>
File: chainmaildean.jpg (63 KB, 375x500)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>18089756
i mean look at this.
>>
File: chainmailscott.jpg (56 KB, 375x500)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>18089757
>>
You realise that the entire BDSM scene started off as a straight offshoot of the gay leather scene, right? There's no way to make it look straight if you're a man. Your options are to either wear bondage gear like harnesses and chains and look like a bottom, or leather jackets, boots, sunglasses, a moustache and 7-times-a-week-in-the-gym worth of muscles to look like a top.
>>
File: chainmailjamal.jpg (103 KB, 640x960)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>18089759
>>
What kind of fetish wear women like on men? Wouldn’t that be the point where to begin from?
>>
File: chainmailjerry.jpg (16 KB, 274x431)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>18089761
>>
>>18089760
yeah I guess you're right

>>18089762
most like suits but some hate it
>>
>>18089780
>suits
Jesus fuck that’s biring for fetish wear
>>
>>18090146
Welcome to women's kink, where behavior is far more important than aesthetic. You can be wearing a polo shirt and slacks, if you come off as someone who chokes women behind closed doors you'll have them frothing at the gash for you.
>>
>>18090164
I guess that I’m then just malebrained when I imagine that women want men serving them grapes while wearing nothing but a white loincloth or something
>>
>>18090221
Not like it's difficult to find women who are into that, if that's your kink. It's just more common for women to be subs who want to be spanked or choked or whatever.
>>
>>18090221
Pretty much, yeah.
IME dominant women are very rare. It's why submissive guys are so whiny all the time. Good luck finding a domme GF. You'll probably have to pay for a long time until you are lucky enough.
OTOH no hassle at all to find a full fledged female sub to be in a relationship with. Also there is a substantial amount of women who think they are vanilla but are at least sub adjacent. >>18090164 knows what's up.
Lots of "vanilla" women are into being tied up, getting spanked, trained, degraded or choked. I have had the conversation "this is BDSM stuff" with very surprised women a few times. "But all my female friends like this!" Yeah because you're all subs...

>>18089461
>Is there any fetishwear that doesn't look gay for men?
The problem is that there is no uniform for dominants. And you are a dominant. Or at least you have the romantic notion of being one. No offense but with the way you carry yourself in the thread you're at the beginning of that journey.
The lack of a uniform gives you the opportunity to genuinely express yourself and you seem to have some idea what you want to do. CMNF doesn't seem to be your cup of tea for example, that's why you don't like the suit.
I think the best way of finding your outfit is by thinking about what your style of dominance is about. If you are a rope top you should wrap your torso in hemp rope, if you're a flogger you should have a belt with whips and so on.
So what kind of dominant are you? >>18089756 has you beat in that regard. And no, you shouldn't just copy his homework.

>>18089762
>What kind of fetish wear women like on men? Wouldn’t that be the point where to begin from?
It is. If you're a sub.

>>18089653
>>18089760
Stupidity.
>>
Okay, while we're at it. What's some entrylevel fetishwear for a bottom?
>>
File: IMG_20240111_174953.jpg (3.76 MB, 3000x4000)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB JPG
Id recommend just go to your closest fetish store and ask the guy working there. They usually are pretty deep in the scene and know what's up. I went to my first event a few months back and just asked the sales guy what's a good outfit to blend it but not send any specific signals and was pretty happy with what I got in the end. Also relatively cheap compared to the more special interest outfits. Plus everyone looks gay, at least to the average Joe, unless you act like an insecure fag nobody will care.
>>
>>18090307
Normal fetish outfit, but with a collar. Maybe some cute makeup and girl accessories.
>>
>>18090307
Clothes that give others easy access are a good start and the choker is a staple for good reason. You can add a leash to drive the point home that you're serious. Keep it dangling to the floor if you're looking, ask for permission to place it in the hands of your dom.
From there is depends on what kind of bottom/sub you are. If you like to get whipped keep your back exposed. Same with any other kink that leaves marks. Show them off.
If you're a rope bottom you can pre-wrap yourself, if you like to be restrained wear a harness with appropriate anchor points, if you're a sissy or a princess wear pink instead of the usual black. And so on.
Your clothes should tell others who you are and what you want others to do to you.
>>
>>18089461
>is there any gay shit for gay guys that doesn't look gay?
>>
>>18090273
let me guess "every woman is secretly a sub it just takes a real man to get her to submit", you're the type of guy in the scene who thinks he's a sigma chad and everything revolves around doms measuring their cock length.
>>
>>18089461
I'm confused. If you're buying clothing just for sex, why not just ask your sexual partner what they'd like to see you in?
>>
>>18090515
>every woman is secretly a sub it just takes a real man to get her to submit
This is true, though. Any woman, IF SHE IS INTO YOU IN A SEXUAL WAY, will get super hot if you throw her on a bed and rip her clothes off and fuck her.
>>
>>18090515
>let me guess
I'd rather you didn't.
>"every woman is secretly a sub it just takes a real man to get her to submit"
I never said that. I never said anything even approximating that. Quite the opposite, these women who think they are vanilla are kinky already. No involvement of anyone else.
>something something cock length
Please stop fantasizing about me.
I hope you know that it's not cool to involve other people in your brat behavior when they didn't consent to it.
>>
>>18090273
Man, sucks to be dominant if it denies you all the fun.
>>
>>18089461
Any tips on natural fiber alternatives to latex?
I already wear loads of leather, but I'd like a bit of variety.
>>
>>18090325
what the fuck is wrong with you people how do you read that aloud in your head and not realize "im deeply damaged as a human being"
>>
File: 1696135862998303.jpg (158 KB, 1079x1282)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>18089461
>>
>>18091002
Hold on, that isn't reddit?
>>
>>18090767
>Man, sucks to be dominant if it denies you all the fun.
I guess? It's not like you have control over what your kinks are. They kind of chose you.
I like being a Dom. I get a lot of pleasure from having control over my sub and being able to give her exactly what she needs. The more complicated another person's sexuality is, the more interesting the challenge, the bigger the reward when you can do it. It's a power trip.
I also enjoy the paradoxical relationship I have with my sub. She transfers the power and control to me and does my bidding, but by doing that she makes me her servant. I can't betray her trust or I destroy our connection. We have come up with the rules of our relationship together, but the responsibility to maintain these rules during play is completely on me. In a very real way she has more power over me than I have over her. I can absolutely understand that this is a huge turn off for a lot of people.
It also was a big learning experience about the nature of power and how to wield it responsibly, which has helped me perform well in my job.
10/10 for me, might very well not be your cup of tea.
>>
>>18090996
>what the fuck is wrong with you people
I think most of us wish we knew DESU.
> how do you read that aloud in your head and not realize "im deeply damaged as a human being"
I think we're very aware that we are damaged as human beings. We can't fix it or make it go away so the best thing we can do is to try to find a healthy and constructive way of handling it.
A masochist has this deep drive to seek out pain. It gives them immense pleasure. They can try to get into normal situations that inflict pain on them, but it's kind of fucked up to rope other people into your kink (take notes >>18090515), so they don't go to a boxing gym and get beat up on purpose and masturbate to that experience. They try to find another way.
A sadist gets turned on by hurting other people.They can also try to put themselves into normal situations where there is some social acceptance of inflicting pain, but it's also obviously really unhealthy to go to that boxing gym not to pursue the sport, but to inflict actual pain on your sparring partner for sexual reasons. They also have to find a way.
Now if you put the sadist and the masochist together their desires naturally complete each other. They can be damaged together in a way that completes both of them. It gives them the ability to life a more normal life.
All kink pairings work that way. Dominants get off on control and subs get off on being controlled, rope tops like to restrain and rope bottoms like to be restrained, etc.

Nobody has to have a kink, having a kink can be viewed as someone being "damaged as a human being" for sure, but healthy kinksters are good people, because they contain what is wrong with them.
>>
>>18090314
I like the outfit, but what sort of shoes would you wear with it? For some reason a lot of people just wear regular sneakers and it looks odd
>>
>>18091378
I was worried about that we well, mostly dresscode wise. In the end I just wore black adidas sneakers and kept my black combat boots in reserve in case the fetish Gestapo didn't like that. Luckily it was fine, wouldn't want to dance in a sweaty cavern club in boots.
>>
>>18091487
Yeah, fair enough. Combat boots look cool, but aren't really practical for dancing. I guess gladiator sandals could work while keeping the theme.
Come to think of it, a lot of fetish gear can get seriously uncomfortable (and not in a good way) if you're active in them all day. I've found leather pants to be particularly bad for this since they don't really stretch
>>
adidas tracksuit and a really nice leather gimp mask, not one of the gay plastic spandax ones
>>
>>18090550
Clothes can be expensive, take them off carefully and fold them
>>
>>18091487
Good fit.
>>
>>18093037
entry fit. Those are good for a first time but man they are boring they all look the same shit. It really is way more fun being yourself and playing with your outfit.

>>18091487
At most events its dresscode+shoes you are comfortable with cause you are supposed to dance/feel good in them it just is how it is kinda have to overlook it.
For shoes Boots are a safe bet if you dont have some kind of chunky Derby, white Sneakers could work sometimes if you have the right one.
>>18091509
while looking good gladiator sandals are just not a shoe you want to party in. I wore them once and got my foot stomped on in a big crowd a couple time 2/10 cant rec
>>
>>18093049
>while looking good gladiator sandals are just not a shoe you want to party in. I wore them once and got my foot stomped on in a big crowd a couple time 2/10 cant rec
Damn, that sounds painful. I'll pick something more substantial then. Any tips for how to interact at an event? I've never actually been to one, but think I'd like it
>>
File: moneymaker1_mini.jpg (88 KB, 540x620)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
This is as far as it can go as a straight male, fetishwear as fashion is completely taken over by fags, not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
>>18089461
gay thread maker, making gay threads.
>>
>>18093499

>>18090314 here. At least in my country (Germany) the more mainstream fetish events in larger venues have been taken over completly by normies (not complaining, I was one of them), so I wouldn't worry about specific behaviors too much. Tons of people will likely be there with their partner or friends, just wanting to feel a little naughty. The main stage is most likely just going to be a normal techno party with less clothes and every now and then someone might blow somebody. The more kinky sections will likely be visually seperated and you can just choose to go there or not. So I found it pretty easy to navigate the event.
I went their with a girl friend of mine, and I think I would recommend that as well if you have an open-minded fuck buddy or something like that. Makes it clear you aren't a lonely creep and keeps the hardcore fags away. Plus attractive girls (and guys too) love these kind of parties because they can finally show off why they go to the gym every day. Having someone with you also makes it easier to enter groups when dancing etc. And most of the people approaching you will likely be couples as well, looking for sharing, swapping, group sex, dark room kind of things, and most of these people are honestly pretty nice even if often a bit reddit. Then afterwards if you like it you can go to more "scene" fetish parties, I myself am not that interested in that though.
>>
>>18093737
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. I was wondering if going with a friend would be better and what you've said confirms it
>>
>>18089762
Lingerie or latex lol
>>
>>18089461
as with all fetishes, it seldom stops at just 1 if true satisfaction is never really there, i.e. if the real thing (penis in vagina) isn't there
so gays necessarily extend their perversion into all other fetishes, unfortunately, and by their presence make all those look faggy with their caricature talk and behavior
therefor
>Is there any fetishwear that doesn't look gay for men?
nope
>Everyone tells to wear a suit
the only reason that a suit as fetishwear doesn't look gay yet is because gay suit wearers are in such a minority it doesn't rub off

so suit it is
perhaps some goth vibes
>>
>>18089461
>no.
/thread
>>
bump
>>
File: red.jpg (144 KB, 758x548)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
How would you guys style red. Im thinking red long gloves some kind of black tanktop/meshy red thing, black trousers and boots.

Not sure if im into painted nails. Any idea on makeup?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.