[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: epaderm_cream.jpg (43 KB, 541x1500)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
ukfag here

What is the best cleanser, retinol and moisturiser for someone with eczema? I have found the best sunscreen for me to use but the others I am having more difficulty in finding, mainly due to ingredients that are harmful to the skin such as paraffin, petroleum , ingredients with antibacterial properties killing off good bacteria (oat) etc., I just want to find something that will hydrate and help my skin stay youthful and healthy.

Please help.
>>
bump
>>
>>18089841
Get prescription strenght. -someone with polaric and stress eczema
>>
>>18090219
What do you mean by prescription strength? Of what?
>>
>>18090258
Get perscription strenght eczema cream you retard. All that shit you want in your multi layered cream or whater wont do shit and is just retarded marketing you retard. If you dont get something strong enough to "kill" the eczema it will never go away and you'll just be spending a lot of money on at best temp solutions. My fingers went from looking like raw meatballs, bleeding and having skin flakes fall off always or be easily removable to having no eczema at all to having a tiny spot on my right thumb that is not even 1/10th as bad as what i have (that i could probably essily get rid off too) in short, stop being a retard and go to a doctor
>>
>>18090399
What i had* whatever* easily*
>>
>>18090399
Can you give examples? I've been on perscription strength eczema cream like epaderm cream and all it did was make it worse.
>>
bump
>>
Supplement Vitamin D
>>
bump
>>
>>18090552
You’ve got to tread lightly when it comes to rx solutions especially topical steroids. These drugs will improve your condition but overtime you’ll develop a tolerance and flare ups will worsen. Weening off can be hellish as well. I have psoriasis, I think the best solution is sunlight and improving overall health thru diet and exercise, but I know it’s easier said than done.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.