[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>18089987
Damn! Euronomos looked like that?!
>>
>>18090015
He would've dressed as such, but keep in mind he doesn't have the Hollywood Culkin genes and probably wasn't as handsome as the actor who portrayed him.
>>
>>18089987
Yes
>>
yeah unless you go full battlevest
burzum shirts go hard
>>
>>18089987
I think it's stupid, and I"m a guy who used to dress like this, not quite exactly like that (no bullet belt, but everything else.

do it once when you're a teenager or in your early 20's and then realize how tryhard it is
>>
>>18090024
>probably
we know what he looks like. euronymous was a babyfaced dweeb who wore a fucking cape. I'm glad he was murdered.
>>
>>18089987
Only really works if you're in a cool band. Otherwise without that clout you're just a dysgenic dork in a gay outfit.
>>
>>18089987
if you were a real metalhead you'd just wear it anyway without asking /fa/ for permission like a good boy
>>
If you are 16-18 and you love metal and you just naturally do it then yeah

Beyond 18 it's mega cringe lmfao

And for those guys stuck in their Sodom battle jackets in their 30s its just very sad. Still playing dress up
>>
>>18090062
Where does an anon get a black leather jacket like the band members from Mayhem have? (and cheapest)
>>
>>18089987
lame, low IQ
>>
>>18091061
i got mine at a motorcycle leather store that isn't a chain.
>>
Where do you cop black boots for this type of style
>>
>>18092471
austrian feldschuh leicht
>>
>>18090062
It's not that tryhard to buy a pair of decent boots and wear black all the time
>>
>>18094263
spinning it around so it sounds better i see.

a lot of why i say it's tryhard is because i used to dress like this.

long hair = annoying and hot
tight black pants = annoying and hot
combat boots all the time = hot and uncomfortable
bullet belts = uncomfortable
sewing patches onto a vest so that everyone knows you like bands is tryhard

you're misinterepereting "tryhard" anyway, like you seem to think since it's easy to do that means you can't be a tryhard by doing it.,which isn't the case
>>
>>18094326
I agree that the style itself isn't overly try-hard if all you're doing is wearing some black boots, tight jeans and a band shirt. But in a warmer country like Australia it's very uncomfortable and hot to be wearing tight all black clothes with long hair, a leather jacket is overkill.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.