[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 171356921960147564.jpg (123 KB, 1082x604)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
How to discover your ideal fit beard and hair style wise?

It’s entirely possible that whatever you’ve been doing all this time, there’s a better suit for you that you don’t know, right?
>>
>>18092046
I tried different barbers, asked for recommendations and I got one I liked and it looks good, easy to do in the morning, girls like it, and my guy cuts it well
it's important to go and get recommendations from female barbers, and hairdressers (young ones)
>>
>>18092046
The tan is honestly the biggest improvement.
>>
File: 1691367778212141.jpg (98 KB, 640x928)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>18092046
Part of it is just finding a haircut/style that fits your general head and face shape. Like if you have an overly large forehead then you probably don't want hair that will expose or accentuate your forehead, or if you have extremely wide cheekbones with a narrow forehead and jaw then you'll want volume on the sides so it doesn't seem like your cheekbones and ears jut out. People with faces that don't have a lot of verticality should avoid bangs lest their face will look too wide. etc. hopefully you get the idea.

Another part of it is just overall style, formality, some people look good with a formal haircut because it compliments their fit and who they are, others might want something more "chill", don't try to get a haircut that isn't "you". I think masculinity and femininity play into it as well. Feminine and masculine haircuts and features can really contrast with each other so it depends on whether or not your want to bring attention to your feminine/masculine features or no. Women will almost always look better with feminine haircuts, but some men benefit from more feminine hairstyles while some benefit from more masculine hairstyles.
>>
>>18092149
To further elaborate using OP's pic as an example: >>18092046
Zuckerberg's Ceasar looks weird because he is a tech nerd, not a Roman Emperor. He lacks volume on the sides which make his ears stick out. It makes his forehead look too big as well.

His new haircut give much needed volume to his sides and helps mitigate how big his forehead looks and it dos away with the overly formal, extremely outdated cut that was for emperors of antiquity. Yeah sure he's a billionaire or whatever but I doubt he shows up to business meetings in anything more than a t-shirt and jeans being the silicon valley tech mogul he is. Unless he showed up in a toga with praetorian guardsmen, the Caesar cut wasn't doing him any favors.
>>
all the MMA got his testosterone flowing again, unreal
>>
Wonder if he's on fin
>>
>>18092046
>>
>>18092046
No amount of money or styling can make this guy not a weirdo. It's his behaviours, reactions and mannerisms that he needs to fix. That's fucking HARD.
>>
File: 171347711416997936.jpg (142 KB, 980x1040)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>18092125
>it's important to go and get recommendations from female barbers
>>
>>18092345
>It's his behaviours, reactions and mannerisms that he needs to fix.
That's why he does BJJ.
I think some sports can fix autistic manierisms.
>>
File: zuckmeme.jpg (170 KB, 2048x1469)
170 KB
170 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.