[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: islapinup.jpg (70 KB, 659x882)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
How do I convince all women that mid-century American pinup style (say approximately 1944-1964) is the hottest style in history and that they all need to revisit this style and bring it back...or else...but ideally this time we'll greatly discourage the heavily tattooed rockabilly chicks who completely ruin it for everyone whenever they try to bring it back?
>>
>>18094449
First convince them that your opinion even matters
>>
>>18094449
I can see her left nipple.
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (39 KB, 404x612)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>18094456
I do understand what you mean, and I would consider that approach if it weren’t so obvious and objectively true that every woman looks her best in mid-century American style.
>>
I feel that a lot of 4chan incels lack a basic sense of empathy

try to think of your topic as suggested by another person:
a weird girl that says: "how can I convince all men that this X style is the hottest style in history...etc"

that would be so fucking weird, right?
>>
>>18095037
Incels are retarded spergs unable to understand how society works. That's why we have so many threads screeching about how people should do the things they want otherwise they need to get killed or the government needs to ban it. Impotent sad kvetching by low tier men
>>
>>18095037
>that would be so fucking weird, right?
no, that sounds like a pretty fucking normal thing for women to do
>>
>>18095064
>incels are as retarded as women
it all makes sense now
>>
>>18094449
Based, here's the deal, women only listen to two sources (friend groups are superfluous since their friends will just be getting their info from one of the two), and each one requires a different approach

>female tiktok influencers who say to wear XYZ
>men who say NOT to wear ABC

So you either have to hire some female TikTok influencers to encourage women to wear it, or encourage a shit ton of guys to say stuff like "ugh, I hope women NEVER wear mid-century American pinup style bullshit again, and if they do I will NOT allow it - I really, really hope they continue wearing buttcheek cameltoe pants and getting septum piercings and tattoos and pink hair, because that's the ONLY clothing women should be allowed to wear"
>>
>>18095049
Does this work? If I defend a woman's honor online, this totally means she will find out all my social media accounts, track me down, DM me with her address and say "please come fuck me", right? I see men(?) doing this all the time, surely they're not doing it for free, surely they're getting sex out of it, right?
>>
>>18095168
Sperg lol
>>
File: IMG_0949.jpg (42 KB, 600x800)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>18095037
>>18095049
>>18095101
>>18095168
>>18095176
I feel like you are not treating this topic with the seriousness it deserves. I believe you’re discounting the fact that this era was an extraordinarily happy time in American history and it could be argued was one of the generally happiest eras a civilization experienced in human history. And, since there’s no denying that people look their best when they have an overall genuine satisfaction and happiness and sense of purpose in their daily lives, that this would lead to a more attractive general population as a whole. Further, that if the general population as a whole was “happy”, that there may be something almost esoteric to what emerged as fashion trends during this generally peaceful and prosperous time. The idea that a people who were happy and successful and affluent would want to look beautiful and at their best at all times and that the design aesthetic of this era were, in fact, choices made in order to accommodate for that. As a result, women (and men, for that matter) during this era did indeed look the absolute hottest they’ve ever looked. At the very least, you could help me rid the modern interpretation of it - namely the god awful horrible rockabilly tattoo interpretation of it - that has infected this subgenre of fashion.
>>
>>18095209
I appreciate you, bro. I'm not going to help in any way whatsoever, but I appreciate you. Keep fighting for what you believe in.
>>
>>18095037
If a women said that I would appreciate it, what are you retarded?
>>
File: 1701817940243848.jpg (154 KB, 900x501)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>18094449
i dress like a mid century working class chad and it gets so much pussy you wouldn't believe. and i'm a turbo manlet. i have no idea why more men don't do it.
>>
>>18095167
>encourage a shit ton of guys to say stuff like "ugh, I hope women NEVER wear mid-century American pinup style bullshit again, and if they do I will NOT allow it - I really, really hope they continue wearing buttcheek cameltoe pants and getting septum piercings and tattoos and pink hair, because that's the ONLY clothing women should be allowed to wear"

This is unironically a good idea. Reverse psychology seems to work best, especially if whoever is saying it comes off as a misogynist pig.
Shit, maybe that's how we do it. Get on our sexist grind and openly express fetishes for women who wear skirts higher than their knees in public.
>>
I love white women
>>
>>18094449
>How do I convince all women that mid-century American pinup style is the hottest style in history
You don't because you can't.
You can find a rockabilly GF who dresses like this because she agrees with you.
Easy.
>>
>>18094449
I'm not sure I understand the question. Like in public? That wouldn't be appropriate. In private it's easy, just ask the girl you're dating to dress like that for you because it's sexy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.