[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Should the red tag on the sleeve be left on or taken off after purchase?
>>
>>18095062
CRINGE…
>>
literally looks homeless nah brah i'm good
>>
>>18095062
The reason you are buying that jacket is for the tag, no?
>>
The tag is definitely part of the aesthetic of these jackets. So much so that you should be shopping with the tag in mind for what it adds to the jacket. It's cool, of course you keep it and wear it out.
>>
>>18095062
when they were trendy about 10 years ago no one ever wore the tag.
and no one ever wore the tag at any point before that.
so anyone telling you that you have to wear the tag now is not basing it on anything historical.
they would have to at least cite something suggesting that is the trendy way to do it today.
>>
>>18095062
left on, I keep my on
>>
>>18095062
didn't the tag on the original ones say remove before using
>>
>>18098876
I bought one of the Alpha x Ben Sherman ones, whenever those came out some years ago. I am pretty sure those said Remove Before Flight and that they all did then in reference to these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remove_before_flight

But I could be completely imagining it.
>>
How autistic do you have to be to take a "Remove before flight" tag on a jacket literally?
>>
>>18098892
what causes you to believe it's supposed to be left on?
>>
File: imago0051217237s.jpg (33 KB, 630x420)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>18095062
>Vieo !!SKISs26Nzbs
Ich bin hart wie mein Schwanz und komm' nachts ausm Schrank
Ich bin unantastbar, der Rapper der im Knast war
Du und deine Freunde sind die Typen, die nie krass war'n
Guck, du Bastard, ich komme in der Dunkelheit
https://youtu.be/iSxqeNql40Y?si=dbiQrU4Fq8ZwHBre
>>
>>18098893
I'm not autistic and have an IQ higher than 80
>>
>>18098920
that is a non-answer.
the tag isn't meant to be left on. it's just a thing they did as a bit of fun in reference to the tags they put on aircraft.
leaving the tag on was never a thing people did before so for anyone to accept it's how it is supposed to be: please show some evidence of it.
>>
Get the jet blast one. I got it in XL because its slim fit and removed the red thing
>>
>>18098950
durp fart ;PPpp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.