[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: _81742161_178839338.jpg (399 KB, 2048x1152)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
I only have casual/street clothes and I need to get a complete new look for a funeral of a close person. It's going to be emotonally draining enough and I don't wanna wear suit on top of it bc they make me feel really uncomfortable. Regular fit shirts are fine. The problem are pants and blazer bc everything formal I see is slim fit and I'm only comfortable in baggy clothes. Are there any baggy/ loose fitting funeral alternatives to a contemporary suit? Can I go vintage with boxy suit or will it be disrespectful bc it will draw attention?
>>
>>18095122
Full Givenchy or hang yourself, poorcunt
>>
>>18095122
Just rent a cheap suit you God damn retard
>>
I'll rephrase the question, it's not about the price, it's about the style and if for example loose fitting suit like this would be disrespectful I actually used to get good fashion advice here
>>
>>18095180
Just rent a cheap suit you mouth breathing retard
>But my heckling suit isn't comfy!
Grow up man child
>>
>>18095122
>>18095180
Funerals are for the living, not the dead.
If it's "your" funeral (like your mom or something) wear whatever the fuck you want.
If it's "for" someone else and you're just there out of respect, be invisible. Don't stand out in any way by being dressed too obviously well or too sloby.
>Money isn't the issue
Find an independent tailor, go to his shop and tell him exactly the situation. I did exactly this in a similar situation. It worked out fine. He was an old Italian guy
>>
>>18095122
>I don't wanna wear suit on top of it bc they make me feel really uncomfortable
actual autism
>>
black pants, black sweater or black shirt, black shoes
it's really not that complicated
>>
It's been like three years ever since the season of death began with the Chinavirus jabs, how are you still not ready?
>>
>>18095180
hang yourself, poorcunt
>>
>jewish coffin
good.
>>
>>18096029
Been to 5 funerals since 2020 and they all got vaxed. It's strange how I hadn't been to a single funeral since I was a child and I still haven't been to a funeral of an antivax family member no matter how much they continue to smoke and drink.
>>
>>18095122
Nigger it's not about comfort or fashion, you wear what you are supposed to wear.
>>18096370
Take a course in statistics.
>>
>>18095122
>everything formal I see is slim fit
where the fuck are you looking?
everything formal is always regular fit
>>
>>18096370
Stay in school.
>>
File: 1668009111945515.jpg (44 KB, 827x808)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>18096652
>>18096911

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.