[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240423-211909.jpg (3.65 MB, 7200x3201)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB JPG
How can I style my hair w/o looking like a balding moron?
>>
ehh hair transplant? you gonna be laughing stock around your social circles if you do. stop being insecure either roll with first pic or cut it short and deal with it
>>
>>18096109
what's wrong with wearing your hair like in the first picture? looks like any other adult i see on the daily
>>
Get a whopland immediately
>>
>>18096109
why are you're eyes so foggy
>>
>>18096109
Why arent you streaming anymore
>>
meddl loide
>>
that 'beard' isn't doing you any favor whatsoever
>>
>>18096109
just shave it all off
>>
>>18096109
>balding
>weak chin
>no visible mandible
>elongated middle third
It’s OVER... but did it ever really begin?
>>
>>18096197
it's from all the crying
>>
>>18096109
1 Shave it off, it's the only solution so you can pretend that your hairline is not on the top of your head.
2 get that mole removed
3 lose weight
4 while dense, that beard makes you look even fatter and rounder because you have no hair on your upper cheeks. Shave it off or get a goatee or something.
>>
>>18096254
insecure
>>
File: pp.jpg (138 KB, 1200x1200)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>18096109
the way i see it you've got two options
>pinkpill
>pilkpill
i'd say go with pilkpill not only because trannies are cringe but also because your head is also shaped like a fucking orange
>>
>>18096109
Es ist vorbei...
>>
>>18096109
how has life been treating you, was the transition into adulthood hard? when did you first realise you were balding? that you didnt look young anymore? do you feel regret about the loss of time and all the things you could have done with it or did you always think you were destined for this?
>>
SQUEEZE THAT SPOT
>>
you either look good with a shaved head or you get a transplant

that's all there is
>>
>>18096109
es ist over fur dich
>>
>>18096109
Its over bro, commit sudoku
>>
>>18096109
lol those bangs lad.
and that extra nose on your nose. you should try to get rid of it
yo dog we heard you like noses so we put a nose on your nose so you can smell when you smell

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.