[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705511775635579.png (294 KB, 383x389)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
What are your cosmetic must haves? Body butter / lotions / beard oils / balms / etc?
>>
OBVIATING DEODORANTS, SHAMPOO, AND CONDITIONER: ARGAN OIL, SUNSCREEN, HYALURONIC ACID FACIAL • CORPORAL LOTION.

ALL THAT A CIVILIZED MAN NEEDS.
>>
Most of my stuff is from local suppliers so no use for most of /fa/. One thing from an international brand I use is body shops banana hair mask (mask, not conditioner!).
Amazing if you have dry-ish wavy or curly hair.
Avoid anything that has parabens in it. Not all silicones are bad (cheap ones are though).
>>
>physically exfoliate with rice flour
>argan oil and water in mister (pic related)
>rub mist into skin gently
youll feel like glass anon
>>
>>18096630
>cosmetic
>affecting only the appearance of something rather than its substance
I'm a not deformed man so basically none
>>
>>18096708

CAN YOU SPEAK? IF SO, WHY DID YOU LEARN HOW TO WRITE?
>>
>>18096711
>comparing the ability to write, which is the most primitive way of expressing our thoughts so that they last in time and can be transmitted to others, with the use of cosmetics, which is the most vain way of hiding from others what you really are
you may be actually retarded tripfag-kun
I'm sorry for your brainwashing
>>
>>18096630
I just bought beef tallow, but I’m scared to use it cause it smells kinda weird
>>
>>18096720
You don't want to smell like a steak?
>>
>>18096721
When you put it that way maybe I do. I’ll give it a try tomorrow.
>>
>>18096720
you can purify it and remove almost all the smell
youtu.be/M4UiZe4mjmg
then you can make a balm (check out the same channel) adding ~20% of some oil (olive, argan, castor, whatever you like) and essential oil for smell (I love hibiscus)
I use it for dry skin during winter and it works amazingly well
but natural doesn't make you smell anyway since it gets absorbed pretty fast by your skin
>>
>>18096731
I tried it today and it wasn’t that bad, it has a faint cake smell. Using it for some dermatitis shit so hopefully it does the trick.
>>
>>18097505
That actually sounds a little pleasant. Mmh, cake.
>>
>>18096630
hair removal cream for face. removes hair with no stubble or bumps. also significantly reduces ingrown hairs. im a pretty boy and facial hair makes me look like another normie.
>>
mine is jojoba oil
daily moisturiser for my face, roots, hairline, and balls
also use it for shaving
>>
File: 1714168697389.jpg (20 KB, 600x600)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
This shit rules, fairly fast absorbing lotion with a mild acid exfoliant (PHA) makes your skin feel smooth as fuck. I just put a bunch on a few days a week while my skin is still damp from the shower.
Goes on a little heavy but soaks in reality quickly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.