[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What’s the deal with whole body deodorant and why is it being shilled everywhere now? Did people get stinkier?

I see like 10 commercials for it per day now. There’s Secret, Lumé, Old Spice, Dove, Shea Moisture, Mando, No BS, Native, so many of them. I am sexually attracted to women’s armpits though so I’m not bothered by it
>>
My last ex had hyperhydrosis and I used to drink her armpit sweat during sex.
>>
>>18099190
Companies figured out they can sell way more deodorant if they con people into using it on their whole body.
>>
>>18099190
Americans are made out of rolls of fat all throughout their body ,they have dozens of armpit-like folds they need to apply deodorant to
>>
>>18099190
it's for fat people and women with stank pussy. great if you'd rather slap bandaids on all your health problems than do the work to address them, like eating less and not getting nutted inside on a regular basis.
>>
>>18099190
I hate these commercials so fucking much, the whole fake "amateur" style with some ugly hag rattling on about ass stink. Shit should be banned from TV.
>>
>>18099190
When whole body deodorant was first invented, it was meant to used by women. The intention was for thrm to use deodorant on thier stinky pussies instead of bathing regularly.

That was really embarrassing so now they are pushing the men's version in an attempt to save face, even though men do not have problems with bathing regularly. Using a deodorant stick on your balls or ass region is one of the most retarded ideas ever conceived. only a retard would use this product.
>>
>>18099190
I've never heard of this. Why are you watching commercials?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.