[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: triplehbald.jpg (94 KB, 1200x630)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
How do bald guys manage to stay bald?

I can't imagine having to shave my head everyday because I'm lazy. Is there some kind of Nair shampoo to use?
>>
I wish, the worst part of being bald is that actually shaving with razor is slow, and you have to do it all the time. You are never fully bald. It is very annoying.There are some creams that can actually melt your hair, but you risk the thing falling on your brows, it is not that fast and it might irritate your skin.
>>
>>18109398
My brother shaves his head every other day. He says it's easy but he already shaves his face everyday.
>>
>>18109398
Yup, the "low maintenance" meme is just that, a meme.

I used to just get my hair cut once a month after work which took 30 minutes out of my life. Now I have to spend at least 10 minutes every 2-3 days to keep my shit look fresh. Not to mention the skin irratation being annoying as fuck, I do at at night so id doesnt bother me during my day but still.
>>
>>18109398
>>18110070
>>18111152
why shave? why not just go full sleaze mode?
>>
>>18111152
It takes me 3 minutes to run some clippers over my head and face. I do this every three days or so. Not really a massive time sink
>>
File: Diogenes-the-Cynic.jpg (26 KB, 600x450)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>18109398
just own it, stop being a vain pussy.
>>
>>18109398
He looked great with long hair, god of onions Triple H is so fucking sad. He is a good booker though.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
Go on Amazon and look up 7-8 bladed rotary shaver. Changed my fuckin life for ~20-30 bucks.
>>
>>18112818
Washington
>>
>>18109398
>Everyday
Just do it every other day or 2 days max while you're in the shower, it takes like 5 minutes dude. Anything past that and you'll just take longer because more hair has grown. The sooner you take care of it the quicker the shave.
>>
>>18112984
>He is a good booker though.
low quality bait
>>
would any of this work?
>epilator
>wax
>laser hair removal
>>
>>18109398
Shave your head in the shower. it only takes a few minutes.
>>
>>18113505
are you sure this works if you don't have a
bowling ball as a head?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.