[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

starting one because I need help.
how do you call the type of shirt in pic rel? and how do you call the inner part being of different color from the outer?
>>
File: IMG_1336.jpg (169 KB, 750x685)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Is it a good idea to reach my goal weight before I start buying new clothes? I have 20 lbs to go
>>
I'm looking for a good beard trimmer under 75 Euros. Any recommendations?
>>
>>18122085
looks like a jacket instead of a shirt, fabrics looks weird
anyways its just a workshirt
>>
>>18122274
>looks like a jacket instead of a shirt
yeah but he tucks it in his pants, isn't that weird for a jacket
>>
>>18122276
well its an ad. just get an oversized ll bean chamois shrt
>>
>>18122280
thanks for the tips
>>
>>18122091
that 1940s 1950s style you posted, i'd hit the goal weight first.
a 1920s or 1930s repro fit would be fine to buy and start wearing +20lbs. that era of work clothes were meant for weight fluctuations and layering underneath. you're supposed to buy 20s and 30s jeans over sized and cinch them down with the back cinch or wear them with suspenders. if you just don't use the cinch/suspenders you'll probably fit into them like a more true to size fit.
the jacket you can make work as long as you're not afraid to cut open the box pleats on the front. that's what they're meant for after all. they're designed to be cut if you gain weight or need to layer underneath it and then to be easily sewn back. the type 2 and type 1 style jackets both have it so either era you could make the jacket work.
>>
>>18122567
I appreciate your thoughtful response
>>
Is there a certain amount of clothing articles I am supposed to have? How many jackets, shirts, pants, shorts, shoes, etc. am I supposed to have?
>>
>>18122655
less is more. buy timeless styles and high quality and you don't need a huge wardrobe. trends are for consumer microplastics producing human garbage (mostly women)
>>
>>18122655
Been buying clothes for many years (17) and counting. I still wear articles from back then. Be mindful of what you buy and practice impulse control. Standalone items look good but will it work in your overall style? And if you just have it, come to terms with the fact you’re collecting rather than adding to your wardrobe.
>>
>>18122085
to your question, that's like if cargo pants were recycled i to a shirt... idk what they're called but there's stores specifically for like manly man outdoor kind of work, they sell these
>>
there's literally hundreds of scammers using this exact image to sell absolute trash. my bf found this online and it's so pretty i want it, but it's obviously fake. comment section shows. i did a reverse image search on bing and it showed hundreds of entries, all vendors pulling the same shit. one of them must be legit, right? like it doesn't seem ai generated. can someone help me find the original?
>>
>>18122085
It would probably be called a contrast placket (or contrast lining), but shirts are rarely ever marketed as having them specifically.
>>
>>18123176
It's not necessarily fake, it was probably made in the same Chinese factory and dozens of different sellers under different "brands" are selling it as their own. Sorry to say your best bet is finding a comparable one from a more reputable brand than trying to track down *this* exact one
>>
It’s just a “shirt” but sometimes it’s called a “utility shirt” or “field shirt”.
>>
File: 171584453036669115.jpg (189 KB, 1024x1024)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Cop or not?
>>
File: 1704833741782905.jpg (725 KB, 2048x1542)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>jeans developing holes
>go to tailor
>he adds patches behind and wildly scribbles over with blue thread
is this the patch aesthetic? is it supposed to be neater? can another tailor fix this?
>>
File: 1700238290318023.jpg (886 KB, 2048x1542)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>
looking for a pair of shorts to wear while cycling. should be above knee length and well fitting, not too lose. price range 50-80€. anyone got an idea where to look for something with flair?
I don't really want to buy standard cotton gym shorts no. 36 or spend too much money on a brand. I found something for 60 at a shop I like but all sizes were sold out, so I'm turning to fa, maybe someone here has got a decent recommendation.

obvi not looking for real cycling shorts or gear because those look gay and try-hard as fuck, and are plastic.
>>
File: 171548365549295082.jpg (1.09 MB, 2000x2667)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>18123680
Yes thats the original point of patches. People would cover up damage to their jeans, and some people started getting funky with shapes and colors. And now we have zoomers wearing 1000 dollar kapital pants not even knowing thats what they are referencing

And no, maybe he could hve done it a bit neater, but jeans cant be 100% fixed most of the time
>>
File: IMG_9110.jpg (75 KB, 570x570)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I’ve got an interview coming up soon and the only ties I’ve got are black and this “seaglass” (picrel) that I had to get for wedding. Can the seaglass work or do I have to rush out and buy a new tie?
>>
Any idea if anyone makes something like pic related i.e. utility vest with a bomber collar? I made this one using (((AI)))
>>
I'm trying to develop a personal look that's very "loose" and relaxed in both look and feel. Currently doing things like relaxed fit pants, oversized and box t shirts, shoes either slip one or birks, wondering what kind of outerwear and sweaters would work best for this
>>
>>18123460
not
>>
>>18124095
Ugh, it's 2024, do people still wear ties?
>>
File: w76blaqqrwr51.jpg (3.91 MB, 3024x4032)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB JPG
>>18122091
Is this trolling?
>>
File: 171587535576166110.jpg (115 KB, 853x640)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
What are some gray/white robust trainers for bad weather that are still effay?

I was thinking along the lines of the protection pack or the salamon xt-6
>>
>>18122655
Buy high-quality and timeless pieces in a similar style and color pallet, enough to give you some options to rotate and combine. It's not a hard science and you can go as minimalist as you like. If you're missing an item, you'll sense it. Just don't go impulse shopping. Do research, contemplate, and wait a few weeks before buying. Also keep in mind that leather shoes last longer if you don't wear them two days in a row.
>>18123460
copk
>>18123680
Could have been done a bit more aesthetically. Either by picking a better-matching thread color or by going the opposite direction and using a contrasting color thread to create a visually pleasing pattern (look up visible mending). Doing it yourself is rewarding too.
>>18124082
Weird question. Are you cycling for sport or as a mode of transport? If sport, wear cycling shorts with comfy ass-cushioning. If transportation, wear the fit suited to your destination. I don't see why you would need more.
>>18124095
Acceptable, but the light grey suit does give it a wedding vibe. A dark blue or darker grey suit would work better to create some contrast I think.
>>
Can I wear black linen pants with creme light brown suede lofers?
>>
Now that I'm buying high-quality clothing, I want to be sure I am caring for them better as well. Any detergent recs? Overall, any pro-tips on storing/caring for clothes?
>>
>>18125251
yes if you want to look retarded
>>
File: 1698765073659300.jpg (143 KB, 600x450)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>18123680
that repair looks normal.
there's a few different ways about it. zigzag stitch and patch, sashiko, & machine darning are the most common.
you could get a full on professional darning job done if you want it to look like it never happened. that can cost up to 100 bucks. only worth it for really nice jeans.
>>
>>18125226
xt6 for sure
its a narrow foot shoe be aware
protection pack doesn't strike me as a bad weather shoe with all the nylon mesh and hard to clean layered suede sections. i guess if your idea of bad weather is californian bad weather maybe. if you live up north those aren't gonna be wearable fall winter unless you want to destroy them in a season.
>>18124276
lol this blind nigger anon can't tell the difference between a 1950s silhouette and a 2010s redditor silhouette.
sad!
>>18124179
type 2 jacket would be a good starting point. short and boxy in the torso, generous in the arms, and one of the most iconic jackets of all time.
>>18124172
i got something very similar to that for a few bucks on ebay from a defunct 1970s camping gear brand a while ago. bomber collar with the pockets etc.
>>
what are good summer or spring jackets that arent sport coats?
>>
how do you put iron on patches on an nylon jacket? Tried speed sew glue, doesnt work.
>>
>>18125649
you have to sew them on if the jacket is nylon.
if you're trying to cover up a hole or rip in the jacket use tenacious tape. its VERY good stuff i have an arm i melted completely covered in tenacious tape on one of the jackets i hike in. i did the repairs in like 2005 its regularly exposed to weather extremes and the adhesive is still holding strong.
so if there's a hole to cover up i'd tenacious tape it up then i would sew the patch on over it if you want the look.
>>
>>18125604
all the TIP-spectrum normies in my city wear type iii denim jackets. not necessarily in denim. p sure its the most popular jacket design of all time since its creation. usually normies size them poorly, too small, too short in the sleeves, or too long in the torso (most cheap ones from fast fashion brands are cut like this) and its the go to jacket for skinnyfat guys to try to look like chads.
if you actually have a good physique and size it properly you'll mog despite it being the most common jacket of all time.
>>
>>18123680
>not repairing your own jeans using sashiko
ngmi
>>
>>18125590
It’s medium weather with the occasional drizzle
Gonna get the salomons then
>>
I know I'm not handsome like this guy but is it a good idea to follow this advice? I've never been to a "hair stylist". I never put any effort into my hair besides wetting it and combing it to the side, but I'm going to a big formal event and I want to look nice with a suit. I'm dirty blonde as well.

Generally, would you agree that going to a stylist instead of a barber is a /fa/ move?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JfbdlO4aLDM
>>
>>18125682
I have denim jackets, I don't like the look.

Like I want something I can wear to work (i work in an office, so slacks and shirt) and then after work, but isn't a sport coat, if that makes sense.
>>
File: 171576439965151549.jpg (454 KB, 2000x3000)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
What are good summer clothes for chubby guys?

I usually wear baggie hoodies and trackpants but it’s too hot for it
>>
>>18126279
a noose
>>
>>18126306
It broke
>>
Should I get a suede trench coat?
>>
>>18126343
>suede
don't
>>
>>18126343
>trench coat
Protects agains rain and snow

>suede
Gets destroyed by rain and snow
>>
>>18126353
That's what I was thinking, was trying to make sense of it. Looks cool though but I don't know when or how you would wear it.
>>
File: 27022_CSC.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1920)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
I'll have to spend 2 weeks in Canada this winter. Will this item help me stay alive?
It's 30% off right now (190€).
>>
>>18122085
I think you can find something similar on ralph lauren>Double RL>Shirts
>>
>>18122085
how can i stretch out sleeves or overshirt arms? i fucked up and bought a female sized S size rather than a male sized S size, without realizing female sized is more like male 16 size, meant for shorter ppl with shorter arms
>>
File: file.png (2.19 MB, 1380x968)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
whats this style called? where do i get this type of shirt
>>
>>18126418
See >>18126408
>>
>>18126408
>ralph lauren>Double RL>Shirts
im poor
>>
File: AQKA0157a.jpg (145 KB, 800x800)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
reposting this since last thread died
if i'm in the us & have no money in yen, how would i go about buying this shirt?
https://shop.fannect.jp/kanekoayano/sp/syousai.asp?item=AQKA0157a
>>
whats a good way to get rid of unwanted clothes without those clothes ending up in a landfill?
I heard that most donations end up in landfills

Is there any specific place i could donate them for them not to end up in landfills
>>
>>18126616
I think you might take into account that "most donations" are probably done by retards who think throwing out stained/ripped clothes is a donation. Don't know where you live but in my country we have these metal containers you can donate clothes to and dumbasses just leave their shit next to them so it gets fucked with by animals, insects, the rain etc so obviously it's going to end up in a landfill
>>
Who wore it best?
>>
>>18126616
if you actually care about what you wear and not just wear because muh brands and muh consoomerism then you could use those old clothes to practice maintainence and how to fix your clothes.

You will have lots of different fabric and materials to do with whatever you wish, why is your first thought to get rid of them?
>>
>>18122085
everyones been wrong so far about op's question and its bugging the shit out of me but i can't remember the vernacular. the shirt isn't lined. its woven in a way that shows a different thread color on each side. i've had one like it. i watched a video about how to weave it recently. i can't remember what the term is called.
ask on mfa/sf/sufu you'll get a real answer i'm sure.
>>18126948
far right and 2nd from left
>>18126276
have you tried a unstructured really casual sport coat? or is that what you're already doing?
>>
found a 2nd hand clothing store that sells some nice burberry shirts between 90 to $150. didn't end up buying any of them but considering it. thoughts?
>>
Did Levi's stop making waist 27 and below non-skinny jeans?
My old pair of 511 is starting to have holes but all I can find on the official store is W28.
>>
is there a US based site or store that's anything at all like SheIn? I'm unconcerned with the prices, I'm really just looking for the variety and I rather not give my money to Chinese resellers if I can manage it
>>
File: niziu-nina-sweatshirt.png (2.82 MB, 3840x2055)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
W2C the sweatshirt that the girl on the left is wearing
>>
File: adidas jackett.jpg (167 KB, 1080x1920)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Can someone ID this specific adidas jacket? the closest i found was the classics SST jacket but it doesn't have a high neck zipper
>>
Recs for a decent school bag/brand that won't make me look like a retarded zoomer?
>>
>>18129408
If you're not a retarded zoomer then you're too old for a school backpack.
>>
>>18129417
Okay but I still need to carry shit we can't all levitate shit around with out 3000iq gigabrains like your professor X lookin ass
>>
>>18129438
Get a designer totebag
>>
>>18129441
Rather not look like a fag thx
>>
File: 171641579394049167.jpg (101 KB, 644x644)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>18129586
>>
File: picture.jpg (981 KB, 2103x4030)
981 KB
981 KB JPG
sorry if im posting this in the wrong place im a bit of a newfag but i've been having trouble finding pants that fit me right. i dont really know if its me being self conscious but my build is kinda weird and ive been looking for a cut of pants that dont make me look like i have birthing hips. i've also started going to the gym in the past year and while that's helped my build a lot the progress has been pretty slow and i've been floundering w/ my goals a lot. what cut of pants would you guys recommend? (am 5'9", 145 pounds and have a 31" waist)
>>
>>18128911
literally just a size XL mens adidas off the rack jacket
>>
I got a pair of glasses recently (need them because of a vision text exam for a job I'm getting), but I also tend to go out with sunglasses. I don't have a case for my sunglasses. I'm also retarded about fashion so I come here with this question: Is it douchey/faggy to hang sunglasses on your shirt collar while wearing normal glasses and swapping between them or am I just autistically overthinking an incredibly banal non-issue with accessories?
>>
Why cant i find S size undershirts anywhere?
>>
>>18130913
You have birthing hips. Best bet (in addition to hitting back and shoulders hard and eating in a surplus) is gonna be to wear bigger shirts. Not oversized tees, but things like classically cut oxfords and such that have some structure and that billow out. Tucked into your pants they'll give the illusion your upper body is bigger than it is and your hips will look smaller in comparison
>>
Pic related are my tits now.
I've lost about 100 lbs, and got the flat pancake breasts.
What can O do other than breast augmentation surgery?
>>
>>18131162
thank you so much friend, i do need to hit shoulders & back more. it's a real shame that you can try your hardest to change the way you look thru working out, but your body structure can never change. no use getting to caught up about it though.

i'll keep that in mind when looking for some ocbds, thank you. i've been needing to grab some for the summer.
>>
File: l0a2t6l36g8a1.jpg (642 KB, 1920x1080)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
>>18131174
Just rock it, you are more than your flatcakes. Start Sagmaxxing.
>>
>>18131221
>>
>>18131221
Yeah, my nipples point downwards and I'm 32
>>
>>18131304
lol its so over for you, one of the 45% hahaha
>>
>>18130921
You're being autistic. The only thing douchey is keeping sunglasses up on your forehead and even then if you're going for a specific preppy WASP look it can work.
>>
File: 1456956172442.jpg (125 KB, 477x737)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
I'm looking for a decent dress shirt, got any brand recommendations? My price range is ~$100.
>>
>>18131407
I appreciate the blunt honesty because I know I'm very autistic so I need some sort of outside answer to make sure to recognize when that's getting in the way. Thank you anon!
>>
redpill me on jungle boots
are they any water resistant? I read over there they are supposed to dry quickly but do they resist some water? I like the aesthetic but also need something that werks
Hiking boots (modern ones) dont look too good with jeans
>>
>>18131572
no, but they don't get water damaged and don't get moldy, or give you trench foot. They resist some water, but aren't waterproof like rubber boots
>>
>>18131582
>>18131582
ty anon
so, would they work well in approximately 7-8inch of rain? with some waterproof thingy applied ofc (i heard horsewax was gud)
Fucking love the aesthetic
>>
>>18131586
i meant bee not horse lmao
>>
>>18131304
>nipples point downwards
Made for bullying and flicking!
>>
Where can I get some solid tank tops that are made with high quality cotton? Like good for walking outside or working on land or for working out.

And then also who makes good high quality joggers these days?
>>
>>18123680
lose weight fat fuck
always funny when i buy used jeans and i can tell the previous owner was a chunkster by looking at the crotch that is about to blow out lmao
>>
Does anyone know of a designer that makes belts similar to Louis Vitton but with actual good materials/workmanship? Or just anyone that makes similar belts? They are the only belts I've seen that I like but I wouldn't pay money for low quality.
>>
File: human pepe.png (162 KB, 804x804)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
I'm 31 and I still have no idea what to do with my hair
All I know is that I don't like it short or close cropped because it makes my face look fat
>>
bumping this here >>18132221
>>
>>18122085
What are some good comfortable/functional shoes in the <$150 range for women to wear with bootcut jeans (especially darker washes) in 2024? My 2021 Vejas are wearing out and have long lost their ability to be cleaned back to a perfect white, so I'd like something darker and easier to clean this time around. I also need to be able to chase a toddler around.
>>
Which of them is the most versatile?
>>
>>18132618
First one from the left imo, then second, fourth, third and then the fif
>>
>>18131174
breast aug or own it and embrace it. a good surgeron could fix the sag without making them look unnatural or much larger with a smaller volume implant.

>>18130913
what the other guy said + start becoming concious of the hip flare cut into a lot of pants and seek out pants that have minimal flare and streamline your silhouette.
>>
>>18126380
Can't tell the padding from the pic, but I guess for two weeks, it'll do. Wear boots, long underwear, gloves, and a ear covering hat.
>>
asking here because edc and bcz tech boards are retarded. so, not super /fa/ related but I always get good advice about stuff in these threads.

do I repair my iphone 11's screen or do I buy an iphone 15 pro instead? I don't really want to buy a new phone but my phone is chipped in a way where although the scratches don't bother me the phone is really susceptible to water/humidity. the battery is also really down and I don't want to put 150? in an old phone if I can invest that into a newer, sturdier phone. I'm about to fall for the titanium meme.

anyone with that phone can give me some input? we don't have an apple store here so I can't have a look myself.
>>
>>18132618
green dial
>>
>>18122130
I like the brio one, but it's also the only one I've used.
>>
File: britpop.png (1.23 MB, 1105x943)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Can anyone rec a brand with jackets like this/Barbour's Beaufort for less than $150? Broke as shit
>>
>>18125226
Why buy the protection pack when you can just buy the same shoe with gore-tex?
>>
>>18124276
>Is this trolling?
his face looks better than mine, the fit isn't that bad, but imho there is a clash btw some rugged sailor/port-worker elements and some more soft elements, like the light canvas shoes and the taperedness of the jeans.
>>
>>18122091
I know I am half a month late but yes. Half of my wardrobe used to be full of brand new clothes I’d wear “when I lose some fat” and by the time I eventually did, they either didnt fit me because of my new muscles or I simply hated them

Unless you have a liposuction appointment, just buy the clothes. Losing fat naturally will take forever
>>
>>18122085
abe hiroshi lookin' good
>>
>>18124276
>replies to his post with a guy wearing skinny jeans
you have to be trolling right?
>>
File: file.png (275 KB, 970x579)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
How the hell are you supposed to find shoes that fit with my obnoxious feet? Can't find any decent shoes in shops but can find them online everywhere. But I don't wanna go through the hassle of buying 3 different sizes of every single shoe and then returning several boxes for those that don't fit
>>
File: 171707937739894005.jpg (385 KB, 2000x2667)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
How well do margiela gats stretch over time? I bought one size down and they are a bit tight especially at the laces, and it makes my foot numb when I walk in them for too long
>>
>>18135061
Get barefoot shoes maybe. For higher end leather shoes and boots some makers have extra-wide versions, and at the higher end you can get made to measure shoes.
>>
>>18135063
They don't. Sell and buy the right size
>>
>>18132375
NB 9060 is right at $150. I don't have personal experience with them but they're chunky enough to play well with boot cuts and will absolutely hold up to chasing toddlers. Should also be comfy as shit like most NB
>>
>>18135117
Fuck. Oh well
>>
>>18135061
That chart might be off or specific to that brand because my toes are right over 4 inches wide and I'm not a 15, I just wear an E or EE width depending on the brand. I bet if you tried a wide(W), extra wide(EW) width or EE/EEE width in US sizing you'd be fine.
>>
Can anybody ID the pants Paul Mescal is wearing, or anything similar?
>>
File: IMG_1821.jpg (476 KB, 1638x2048)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>18135331
I’ll try to upload Paul & Natalie Portman reference pic one more time
>>
>>18135126
>That chart might be off or specific to that brand
To be fair it probably is, Bruno Marc loafers I found on Amazon that I *really* like the look of.
>my toes are right over 4 inches wide and I'm not a 15
Yeah I'm a solid 8.5 in every shoe I wear in any occasion, only my work shoes are wide versions
>>
>>18135334
Loose pleated trousers. A million different brands make them
>>
File: chaps.jpg (26 KB, 420x420)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Whats the best place to order chaps? Are they even worth buying online, or should I try and seek out a brick and mortar spot? I live no where near the west
>>
>>18135063
saving you four hundred bucks

https://universal-surplus.com/products/german-army-trainer-gat?variant=44821435154719
>>
>>18135597
tack/equestrian shop. i got mine the same place i got my saddle etc.
>>
>>18135521
its definitely a tapered relaxed fit not just a generic loose fit. look at the silhouette even though the leg opening is still large there's a strong taper throughout the entire leg. granted you could tailor anything with a wide enough leg to look like that.
>>
>>18134040
at 150 your best bet is probably chinese brands or buying an unwaxed one and waxing it yourself. its really not that hard or expensive. internet is full of various guides and recipes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvZczKZfvF4

or buy a jacket from one of the chinese brands like red tornado, maden, bronson, etc. some of the chinese brands use higher quality canvas than barbour and filson do, although the general construction and detailing might not be as good & the designs are usually stolen from small brands. i forgot which brands are the best idk just search plebbit for the ones i namedropped and you'll probably find a bunch of reviews of similar stuff. there's one that's particularly good but they steal almost all their designs from rogue territory filson and barbour i forgot the name.

>$250-350
orvis, ll bean, flint and tinder, taylor stitch, gustin, etc

>actually around your budget
https://www.bespokepost.com/store/line-of-trade-waxed-ranch-jacket this looks ok
https://www.hoggs.co.uk/mens/coats-and-jackets these look good for the price
>>
File: 1705004596540456.png (1.22 MB, 1416x942)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>18122085
Roast me if you want but I fucks with this aesthetic and want to know how it's called so I can find it later when I'm shopping for clothes (and maybe find some other brands with it as well)
>>
>>18136185
Honestly? It looks good, you’ll probably get tons of compliments from normalfags. If the label said jacquemus or our legacy and costed 300 dollars everyone would be praising those
>>
>>18136185
"generic ethnic" some of it is native american motif some of it is mexican motif some of it is african motif that pic is really a mixed bag
>>
Where should I shop as a 30+ yo male? 6'4", 220 and I'm taking test and winstrol right now to get the Geralt physique from the witcher 3. I know comfort that exudes style, and to stay away from the stuff I see kids wearing, and I don't want my wardrobe to be just T shirts and wranglers. I also want to avoid the worker wear other millennial males buy, like carhart, ariat, etc. Is there a fundamental video on this kind of stuff? Or do I just pick actors my age and copy them? I have a lot of anxiety I'm trying to break out of, like going to bustling places by myself, but I know it's just a spook, figured I'd just go to the mall and find stuff I liked.
>>
How do I learn how to dress for my body type (woman)? I'm 5'8", 150 lbs, moderately pear shaped. I feel like form-fitting clothing doesn't flatter me because of my belly (working on losing another 10 lbs, down 15 so far). At the same time, loose clothes make me feel frumpy.
>>
>>18136572
What works right now? Do you like dresses, high waisted jeans, etc.?
>>
File: file.png (182 KB, 399x342)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>18136185
>Roast me if you want
nigga almost all of these choices look fucking incredible. This would make a great look just strolling down a beach/riverside boardwalk. What website is this? I need to buy some of these
>>
File: file.png (751 KB, 602x1070)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
>>18136484
Honestly? I just went around to thrift shops and bought trendy looking shorts/pants and a bunch of button up shirts and rolled the sleeves up. Got me a nice watch to go with the outfits. Sure sometimes I look like a tourist on vacation, but it's (imo) a very nice intermediate step between "T shirts and wranglers" and whatever outfits/looks you finalize your wardrobe with
>>
>>18136631
Based on the price theyre undoubtedly polyester or other synthetics
>>
>>18136631
>>18136185
this board is full of fucking pajeets now
i'm about to make a reddit or a fedoralounge account fucks sake
>>
>>18136605
I have a couple of pairs of high waisted jeans with a slight flair at the bottom. I like how they look on me for the most part. I've found dresses to be the most flattering, particularly those with a defined waist. But I don't often see the kind I like in stores. Ideally I'd like something knee length (or longer) with a good amount of volume in the skirt
>>
File: r44s.png (140 KB, 1537x569)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
My hair is a tangled and brittle piece of shit
Smooth N Shine hair polish has worked well for me, but it is practically discontinued, what alternative can I use?
>>
File: file.png (409 KB, 1625x1231)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
What is this shirt?
>>
File: file.png (343 KB, 1494x1204)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>18136828
nongay pic
>>
>>18122085
I need a couple of black button up(or down) shirts for my job. I work in catering and recently got promoted, which comes with the additional fun of having to be out on the buffet line with customers, slicing roast beef, answering questions, etc. I'm currently doing it in my chef's jacket, which is fine from a "looking professional" standpoint, but is boiling fucking hot, especially when we do a wedding outside in the summer. I spoke with my boss and he agreed I could wear something lighter as long as it was black and reasonably professional.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a shirt that would fit the bill? It needs to be breathable, and durable enough to hold up while I unload 60+ lb cambros of food, move tables, work with knives, etc. I won't be cooking while wearing them, but will be loading, unloading, cleaning, and serving food in them. I will be working in these for 4+ hours some days, so I'm perfectly happy to spend 150CAD if they are going to last.
>>
>>18136828
>>18136831
nvm, it's a 'henley tee' longsleeve
>>
>>18135653
tons of detail, thanks big bro
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (116 KB, 1340x1785)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>18122085
Cop or not?
>>
File: 1699362913820644.jpg (484 KB, 1170x1772)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
Should I cop a tracksuit?
>>
Can someone please post the classic advertisement of the red-headed woman in an equestrian/hunting outfit?
I believe it was an old Ralph Lauren ad, but it may have been a different brand.
Thank you.
>>
>>18137309
unless you're a gardener from mexico, no
>>
>>18137599
Do you intend to be exercising in the cold?
>>
>>18137783
Nah
>>
>>18137309
cop
>>
>>18137789
Then you don't need one.
>>
File: 1709297783093097.png (1.15 MB, 1582x1075)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Should I get this hat?
I have a $50 code for Filson and looking for a hat for sun coverage when staying outside for a while.
>>
>>18138180
if i had a $50 filson gift card i'd wait out for black friday they did the bridal leather belts for $15 each a year or two ago. best non-worked belt i've ever bought at full price lol.
>>
>>18134040
that in your pic is a smock worn on a shirt, smocks are a british specialty, some are waxed, most are from small / artisanal brands, must do your own search
>>
I don't know shit about fashion but I wanna experiment a bit and dress a bit more fruity. What should I look into trying? I've pretty much only worn v/crew-necks, jeans and overshirts my whole life.
>>
>>18138491
check this video guide out sweety https://files.catbox.moe/cwjecr.mp4
>>
File: columbia boonie.png (983 KB, 808x927)
983 KB
983 KB PNG
>>18138180
i got one of these columbia boonies earlier this year and its impossible to look cool wearing it but man it fucks hard
>>
COP OR NOT OZWEGGOS?
40% OFF
>>
>>18138658
Sure why not
>>
Alright /fa/gs I need cocktail attire for a wedding. I'm a country bogan and this wedding is for a mate from the city. Need tips plx. I am an ugly slightly overweight ranga covered in terrible tattoos with an extremely unruly beard if that helps. Think Oliver Anthony but balding and covered in tatts. I wanna not look like a complete retard at this event for once.
>>
File: brut_indigo.png (666 KB, 538x714)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
what kind of pants/ what color would go with this jacket?
>>
>>18138678
Go to a suit outlet that also tailors the clothes to you
Tailoring is more important than quality. Navy or gray is a good color whichever you like more on you. The clerks also usually love to give you advice, you can probably show them the invitation and they can tell you what kind of suit is expected of you - but honestly 90% of people just put on their one suit they have lying around
Before the wedding ask a barber to make your beard less unruly
You shouldnt overthink it, everyone will look at the groom anyway
>>
>>18122085
Is there any way to wear a tie in more situations than funerals and weddings, while not looking like a pretentious faggot? I'm Australian btw, so in a culture that absolutely despises anything perceived as "upper class". I can maybe start wearing them to church
>>
>>18138692
cheers for the advice.
>>
>>18136631
>What website is this?
It was a generic banner ad on msn.com (I clicked to figure out what the nature pic on my start up page was).

>>18136643
This anon is right. It's most certainly polyester and probably really cheaply (read: poorly) made. That's why I wanted to know what the aesthetic is called instead of just bookmarking the brand and going on my own google search.

>>18136646
Defining yourself by what you're not will always, at best, only be half satisfying. Git gud
>>
File: white-lotus-1666901396.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1280)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
what is an outfit i can wear to an italian summer / resort themed birthday dinner? pic related. i have linen pants and blue jeans i think could work, and white sneakers i think might work... but not sure what to wear up top. if i were to buy anything specifically for this, i think i would prefer it would be versatile. all the shirts i see seem like things i would wear only once or are super trendy, like cuban shirts or camp collar shirts or whatever.
>>
>>18139113
Med fashion would be summer leather shoes, not sneakers. Loafers, boat shoes, etc., for shirt you can probably find a plain linen shirt that works, maybe a linen overshirt and a t-shirt underneath.
>>
>>18138693
your job. Or you can just wear a tie because you want to.
>>
>>18138693
It's less what you do, more the way that you do it, you can wear a tie in a young or less formal fashion. Or you can nail dressing up and be in it, enjoy it, that takes the wind right out of any real criticism.
>>
I've stopped being a black T-shirt guy and have become a white T-shirt guy. Is there anything I should have on-hand so my shirts don't turn into a Rorschach test? Idk anything.
>>
>>18140179
Washing soda helps keeping it white.
>>
cope or nope?
>>
File: 1698012583227436.png (259 KB, 361x364)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>18140507
type "lube hat" and "lubricants hat" on ebay for a much more patrician choice of sexually suggestive ball caps.
>>
>>18140179
oxy clean baking soda and bleach all have their place
start separating your whites from darks
>>
>>18140617
is "Lucky" sexually suggestive?
>>
>>18140729
No, that anon is a gooner (gay coomer)
>>
File: 1702668182946549.jpg (299 KB, 1152x1536)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>18140729
>>18140786
>missed the whole point of the brand
their jeans have this inside the fly...
>>
File: GPYmRYHacAAKYPL.jpg (77 KB, 814x702)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
what are these things called?
>>
File: 1694833587624895.jpg (213 KB, 1754x1240)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>18140933
old school ravers wore suspenders like that -> phat pants -> anime artist's creative interpretation of one or the other of those
>>
File: 1708474739126149.jpg (38 KB, 425x640)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>phat pants
i mean bondage pants in general but those would be an iconic example
tripp, ufo, etc all had stuff vaguely like that too
>>
>>18140953
oh I get it now, they're actual suspenders which are resting on the legs and not carrying the load on the shoulders
>>
>>18140962
exactly
kinda just spun off from there
>>
>>18140962
My mind is actually blown. I thought it was some cowboy thing
>>
Are Wranglers just as good as Levi’s
>>
>>18140996
wranglers are objectively better quality in every regard but at the end of the day it all comes down to fit and which one looks better on your body.
wranglers also have a distinctly western look to them while levi's have a more workwear or generic jeans look to them. although wrangler has a line called rustler which are basically cowboy cuts without the cowboy-esque details.
>>
Where do I buy high waisted, relaxed fit jeans and pants with a slight taper? I have a skinny waist in comparison to my butt and thighs, so all the pants that fit my waist are way to tight in that area. I've tried Dickies, Carhartt, Levis, Old Navy, Lee. I am looking at wrangler but not sure which style. Ideally I would like a small amount of taper below the knee so the pants fit evenly all the way down.
>>
Ordered a pair of nice suspenders. Fuck wearing belts.
I have gut issues and they are only getting worse as I become an old fossil.
Belts were just okay for me, at best, at my peak.
>>
>>18141107
>suspenders
better not be clip-ons. if you're suspenders-pilled these are the best jeans ever made:
https://tcbjeans.myshopify.com/products/tcb-20s-jeans-one-wash
a pair of vintage (surplus or reproduction either is fine) military trousers with suspender buttons is also mandatory for suspenderschads.
>>
File: 1689824338655816.jpg (1.27 MB, 4127x2922)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>18141104
1922 reproduction levi's 501s, maybe 1944's, if you want a normal straight leg fit that works for your body not a uber baggy zoomer type fit. it sounds like you want a rounded tapered upper block and a wide thigh fit primarily. the 1922's have everything you want except the leg has almost no taper but that can be done as an alteration pretty easily. make sure to tell your tailor to taper from the inseam not the outseam so they don't fuck your selvedge up some aren't used to working with it & most will default to tapering from the outseam.
44's have the leg fit you want but not the rounded tapered upper block it sounds like you want.
also you can size up on the 22's to get even more thigh room because they have a back cinch, if you don't mind the look.
the best (and also cheapest) 1922 reproductions are the same jeans i just recommended to suspenderschad actually:
https://tcbjeans.myshopify.com/products/tcb-20s-jeans-one-wash
if you go for 1944's i think sugar cane does it the best: https://store.toyo-enterprise.co.jp/shopdetail/000000001162/
but a lot of brands offer really nice 44's, way more choices for those.
pic related.
>>
oh and if you dont like the old timey details on 1922's like the suspender buttons and such, some of those chinese brands like red tornado actually make jeans in that cut but with normal looking modernized details. warehouse might too but i'm not sure if they do 22's on that product line?
>>
>>18141104
wrangler 31mwz might also work for you. depends how big of thighs we're talking.
& evisu no.1 lot 2001's would be pretty good as well. they're unsanforized so you can shrink the waist down like 10% and the jeans have the type of fit you want in the first place. the thighs will also shrink but just squat in them a bunch, the thighs will stretch back to original size and the waist stays tight.
both i would do sized up + belted.
actually all these jeans i've talked about i would size up slightly on if i were you.
>>
>>18141104
rustler relaxed fit is a cheaper way to try the 31mwz fit by the way. same fit 14 bucks. great jeans too, 15oz right hand twill fabric from a unnamed mill i suspect is mt vernon mills.
wal mart carries it in store. you have to go on walmart.com to get the raw pairs but most supercenters have the 1 wash indigos and the 1 wash black sulfur dye ones in store and a variety of stone washes.
if you like black jeans i think the rustler product line looks better than the mainline wrangler cowboy cut line in black.
>>
one last hopefully useful thing! here's a high rise relaxed fit jeans copypasta i made for another thread a while ago. very incomplete list and not all of it will have the curved/tapered upper block you need but hey its better than starting from square one.
superfuture styleforum and fedoralounge are good resources for this stuff. these designs never really change so ancient posts are still useful.

>brands/models that are relaxed/wide leg and also (actually) high rise. i consider an ideal high rise around 13 inches. a lot of jeans that say they're high rise from japan aren't imo. i'm not counting 11 inch rise stuff. incomplete list.
>one piece of rock (various cuts, to my knowledge they do the highest rise of anyone)
>soso & lets you customize fit
>ciano farmer & lets you customize fit
>evisu japan lot 2001 <-- insanely underrated fit
>mister freedom (various cuts)
>sugarcane (various cuts)
>tcb 50s sized up
>ooe yofukuten (various cuts)
>real mccoy's lot 900s
>warehouse (various cuts, duck digger is their repro line)
>graph zero (various cuts)
>freewheelers (various)
>the flat head 3004 (prly the best cut that isn't a full on repro jean)
>dawson <-- europe brand
>>
>>18135061
Every manufacturer has different sizing. Shoot them an e-mail and ask for a sizing recommendation.
>>
>>18138544
I have a blue one and wear aviators with yellow glasses and have a thick unironic mustache and I think I look pretty cool
>>
File: 1688333147631002.jpg (164 KB, 1000x1000)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>18135061
there is NO standard foot width sizing. every brand has their own interpretation of it. go by centimeters and always consult the size chart. be aware that _MOST_ brands who sell wide versions of their shoe only make the upper bigger not the actual last you stand on so they really only accommodate volumous feet not wide ones. DYOR individually with brands. when in doubt email them.

easy options:
vans sells wide last versions of their shoes online only
new balance does wide last versions of all the higher end $200 mitusa sneakers like 990's and such
there really is not much else. if you search archives i've posted rundowns of basically every sneaker that exists for wide feet that isn't orthodics.
>>
>>18135061
and if you mean men's shoes/boots not sneakers those are actually pretty easy to find for wide feet. you may have to go for higher end brands and spend a bit though. if your feet are comical just go bespoke. the wait sucks even if you're a richfag though.
>>
>>18135061
and finally, barefoot shoe brands and running shoes tend to accomodate wide feet more. a lot of running shoes are 'fake' wide sizes though. for instance hoka used to make good ones but they now use the same last for normal and wide sizes to cost cut.
japanese market focused brands tend to run wide & short (they have wide feet on average) but not always.
running shoe forums/reddit and the youtube channel 'shoe doctor zach' are great resources if you have 'my feet don't agree with shoes' problems. or do sports in general.
i highly suggest watching this video it might start off sounding like obvious stuff but as it goes on you will learn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqn8k3tVl6c
>>
Seems impossible to find casual summer clothes with actually decent fabric. I just want very simple linen or cotton clothes that aren't luxury priced but it's polyester rayon plastic blends everywhere.

Where is there natural material clothes that are just for wearing around at home? is that gone forever now?
>>
>>18141728
the material itself has a lot less bearing on if a garment is good for the summer than the way its woven.
actually learn about textiles and learn what you're talking about instead of just blindly following buzz words and trends.

>Where is there natural material clothes that are just for wearing around at home? is that gone forever now?
japanese brands tend to have a focus on materials quality and tend to use natural materials. there's a ton of brands like this random example: https://www.tezomeya.com/en/ who specialize in using plant based natural dyes as well. note caring for garments like that can have extra steps and effort.
>>
File: file.png (2.44 MB, 860x1390)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
ID on the bulletproof vest?
>>
Can anyone figure out the style name?
>>
Id on the shirt?
>>
File: cap-trucker-crest.jpg (15 KB, 300x295)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>18142438
It's a duck's unlimited shirt, but I don't think they sell it anymore.
>>
>>18142438
>>18142798
its probably on ebay i fell down a "related item" rabbithole with ducks unlimted the other day and i'm pretty sure i saw that shirt on there at least in one size.
also ducks unlimited doesn't make any of this stuff its all liscenced. so it might be listed as the brand that made the shirt not as DU.
>>
How is the quality on Versace? Looking for a belt and they are one of the few designers I've seen that have belts that interest me. The only other option I've seen is LV and they are widely complained about everywhere for shit quality.
>>
>>18143305
You buy it for the logo
>>
>>18143305
nothing made after 1997 is worth it. one of their fragrances i used to gets random bitches playing with my hair though. but online fragrance people say its shit lol.
>>
I seriously doubt that it's okay when the lower part of a backpack pushes into your waist making it protrude. Yet this seems to be the recommended length. Dafuq? Shouldn't a backpack go almost to your ass to not make you look like an underage faggot?
>>
>>18143683
You don't need an enormous fucking backpack for regular daily use.
>>
>>18143706
I don't need a backpack for each activity I partake in. Of course, carrying around a hiking backpack with nothing but a laptop in it would be ridiculous, but it doesn't mean I should get a mini school bag like on the pic. I need a healthy middle ground, something that is suitable both for daily life and for going on a trip with some basic stuff like spare clothes.
>>
>>18143715
Then get a larger bag this isn't rocket science. What you're describing is the size of a hiking/camping ruck and you will look retarded wearing it daily, though.
>>
How the fuck do I shop for proper chinos or odd trousers? I don't know dick about cuts, materials or pleats.
>>
wtf kind of sandlas is this?
>>
>>18143479
Yeah I did a look through the archive and it's insane, people have only been talking about their fragrances for at least a year. No mention of any other products.
>>
>>18125793
>>
File: IMG_2778.jpg (40 KB, 400x400)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
quality aloha shirt websites
not including yiume
go
>>
File: 1688247594618410.png (369 KB, 587x488)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>18143683
its protruding because he has the straps too loose. presumably to make the backpack more visible i see that a lot in modeling photos. tighten his straps a bit and it will sit normal.

>Shouldn't a backpack go almost to your ass to not
haha what the fuck. no? have you ever gone hiking before?

>make you look like an underage
the proportions of a giant front-zip backpack worn all the way down at the hips would make you look more childlike. that's how to little boy-maxxx.
- shows you don't know how to use a backpack yet (not grown up) only little kids in elementary school wear the straps too loose.
- backpacks are much larger in proportion to a child than an adult. wearing a oversized front-access backpack will bring you closer to child proportions not further.
- wearing your straps too loose makes the backpack wear faster, can break the straps, makes your load feel heavier + swing around + bump against your ass all day + will give you back problems almost as bad as messenger bags do.
>faggot?
wearing a backpack the way you want would make you come off as more of a faggot because faggots tend not to have dads and your dad is who should have taught you how to wear a backpack when he took you camping as a kid.

>>18143715
large backpacks look retarded unless they're hiking bags & filled with stuff. most front access large backs look terrible.

>>18143715
get something around idk 25-30 liters that has straps to cinch it down to smaller sizes. its not hard to sew some on and add yourself to bags without them but you have to kind of know how backpacks work in order to actually place them right.
>>
File: 1704074668052448.jpg (304 KB, 1600x1600)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
military/tacticool style backpacks will usually have straps to make them smaller and the less aggressive styles don't look out of place casually like hiking backpacks do. especially if front-opening.
you don't want real milsurp packs they'll be top open and uncomfortable to wear.
mystery ranch blitz 30 or their 2 day assault pack would be pretty much idea for a "does everything" lifestyle bag
>>
File: 1694887825652723.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1600)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
this one might be pretty ideal for your lifestyle. duffel and backpack all in one w/ a design focus on travel.
>>
File: sleeves.png (2.33 MB, 1228x1863)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
First off, sorry for the crappy picture. I'm wondering why my sleeves keep bunching up so much. I've read that a sleeve of the perfect length will fall, unbuttoned, down to the first knuckle of the thumb when the arm is held straight at one's side. That is exactly what my shirt in picrel (left) does. Yet, buttoned, it looks like it has way, way too much fabric to the point that it's spilling out all over the place. A size down doesn't come close to my thumb, but is that what I need?

On the left is the sleeve unbuttoned. On the right is the sleeve buttoned. Buttoning either the first or second button gives the same result. A belt on or off also doesn't affect anything.
>>
>>18144291
>that's how to little boy-maxxx
Lol'd. Thanks for the detailed response, didn't think it could look retarded just because the straps are loose. Somehow I still don't know how a backpack should sit on the back.
>>
>>18144503
most /out/ posters don't either lol
>>
dug up these loafers from the back of my closet, what kind of pants should I get to do the "casual loafer douchebro" look that I see all tiktok
>>
>>18144536
Dark grey straight fit chinos
>>
>>18144536
Baggy pants

>>18144543
Only if they are baggy. Otherwise it’s grampa core
>>
Likely a question that's been asked many times before, but where do I find higher quality basics? For context, looking for clothing that can fit someone with 33/23/32 measurements, 30 inseam, 5'2". I prefer either unisex styles that are more form fitting, ideally looking for something budget friendly (<$100 per piece.)
>>
>>18144597
arket, cos, japanese brands, uniqlo, & all the better chinese brands who do military/workwear reproduction like bronson, bob dong, sauce zhan, red tornado etc. and i also buy clothes from a lot of random korean brands -- price to quality is amazing and international shipping ain't bad like japan.
muji seems uniqlo-like but i've never been to one.
for tops you want 'slim' fit with those measurements. only buy tees with side seams under the pits. don't buy any that say "tubular knit" in the description. and note the shape of the tee when buying.
for pants your inseam is short enough chinese brands will fit you.

tl;dr with your dimensions 99.95% of all american and european men's or unisex oriented brands will not fit you. shop asian brands the average asian person's build is closer to yours so the clothes are made to fit you.
>>
File: 1699945069098657.png (923 KB, 498x819)
923 KB
923 KB PNG
>>18144536
i don't use tiktok (reminds me of boomers who watch home shopping network all day loloo)
but i typed #loafers to try to get an idea for what you mean but lol you do NOT want to copy the stuff i saw was so funny. i think they are joking and trying to be funny to get likes. am i seeing the wrong tik toks? or maybe they are making a joke you missed?
can you post an example of what you mean? i can probably answer your question.
>>
>>18144619
Ah, I left this out of my original post, but I'm looking for women's clothing. Sorry anon, it's late in the night for me, please forgive me. I do appreciate you trying to help though. I assume the bit on Japanese/Korean clothing brands would still hold, anything you could share for those? I was actually (semi-)recently in JPN/KOR for a vacation, and the selection I typically found in malls were a bit too 'trendy' for me. That, and still being generally unable to find things in a small enough size around the waist. Especially since I'm looking for tighter-fitted clothes.
>>
>>18144595
Back in my day straight *was* baggy
>>
>>18144631
i do a lot of discovery on sites like wear.jp (there's a bunch of smaller ones as well i'm blanking on the urls) and ig. if something catches my eye i learn more about the brand, often times they'll have more stuff i like, etc. i don't speak any asian languages or anything i just figure it out as i go.
>korea
>unisex
>basics
>cheap
>shoes?
i've been f5ing all the time trying to get a pair of these in my size in a decent color canvas upper https://catchball.kr

>unisex
yeah ig we have different definitions of it i include men's, women's, and whatever looks unisex enough in my headcanon. western women's brands will make stuff that fit you for sure.
>>
>>18144641
Oh, that site is fantastic, thank you anon! Much appreciated <3 it's nice being able to see how clothes look outside of brand images.
>>
>>18144671
its invaluable for "i have this thing i love but don't know what to wear with it" inspo as well
or sometimes i just type things i already own into it to see what other brands people who like that item and own it wear.
old mags are also really valuable if you can find scans.
>>
>>18140962
>>18143683
looks like poor homeless garbage
>>
>>18144486
It's normal, you need some excess fabric so that you can have range of movement on your arms.
>>
File: blue sleeves.png (491 KB, 701x861)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>18144964
That's a relief, but almost all examples of dress shirt sleeves online look like picrel
>>
Daniel Cremieux jeans, cop or not? Found a bunch on heavy discount and I'm complete Levi's pleb.
>>
>>18144234
>quality aloha shirt websites
Buy them from the japs on rakuten
http://www.sunsurfhawaii.com/
https://hinoya.shop/en/collections/sun-surf
https://franklinandpoe.com/collections/sun-surf
https://unexpected-store.com/collections/sun-surf
https://www.historypreservation.com/sun-surf/ (you have to email these guys to order)
>>
>>18145119
If theyre the price of levis or lower get them
>>
File: tb022js_270_b.jpg (34 KB, 469x705)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
is this color of suit fine for a casual-ish summer wedding?
>wedding is in chicago brewery
>groom is pretty plain wearing navy suit
>bride wearing short dress
Im thinking mid grey suit, black shoes/belt, and white shirt, maybe with some sort of print
>>
>>18145174
btw not getting a vest, just pants and jacket.
>>
>>18144486
Buttoning them is pushing them up from their natural posiiton, causing excess fabric to billow out. Its the same thing that happens with jeans that are too long and not hemmed or cuffed.
>>18144964
My range of motion feels perfectly fine in shirt sleeves that fall just a little past the wrist both unbuttoned & buttoned.
>>
>>18144543
Horrible advice. If a loafer douchebro is wearing grey, it's wool business slacks, not chinos. Grey chinos look cheap and shitty.
>>
I literally want to dress like those cool edgy late teen guys. They seem to wear totally random stuff like, loafers, knee socks and shorts and it all just works out for some reason.
Anytime I would try wearing shit like this I would feel and look like an absolute retard.
What is their secret?
>>
>>18145695
>What is their secret?
Pretty face and slim body make any outfit look at least ok.
>>
>>18144298
mystery ranch is overpriced mall tier quality shit tho
>>
>>18138687
quarter zip goes with whatever
the ones in the pic or jeans or summin
>>
>>18145700
its over
>>
File: 1702921572687596.png (92 KB, 239x516)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>18122085
what else would go well with these bottoms? i dont wanna buy anymore oversized t-shirts.
>>
could 45% merino 10% cashmere 20% nylon 25% rayon could be machine washed safely?
>>
>>18145202
>wool business slacks
He said casual
>grey chinos look cheap and shitty
That sounds like a you problem
>>
>>18146440
Good chino brands typically do not sell grey. I mainly see them at malls or from mall brands.
>>
>>18146215
Anon, clothes are legally required to have a care instructions label.
Personally i would wash it if it's not a delicate knit, but definitely not machine dry.
>>
does anyone have any advice on growing out a buzzcut?
>>
>>18146520
to what length? i've shaved my head then grown it to mid shoulder/mid back/ass length 6 times. every stylist i've been to gives this advice: it does not matter what haircut you start growing it out as it all looks the same after a while. don't cut it at all while growing it out just let it be. it will have an awkward phase where it looks like shit on most people for idk half a year give or take deal with it. watch your hair for split ends and damage and get trims occasionally to keep up with them. consider getting layers added at some point depending on your face and head shape, ask your stylist. that's really all you want to do. don't style it or get any haircuts until your hair is at least shoulder length. its all just negative progress.
>>
What's the best material for undershirts?
>>
>>18146520
Get the sides cut until the top has a proper length.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ype7wqcBz4s
>>
>>18146474
The care label is only a suggestion. Often times it's inaccurate or far too extreme because the company's interest is primarily covering its ass
>>
>>18146215
Your machine should have a program for wool or something similar, go easy on the detergent, best get a detergent for wool or something soft/ natural.
>>
What's this type of jacket called? Is there a name for the material?
>>
>>18146811
Suede bomber jacket
>>
>>18145174
Perfectly fine anon. Though also nothing special.
>>
File: file.jpg (25 KB, 320x480)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
where do i find a jacket like this?
>>
>>18146906
perfect ty
>>
File: 1676310709820990.jpg (35 KB, 626x717)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I'm a 32 year old man that was just invited to a 2000s themed party this Saturday.

I have no sense of style, I'm fat but built so not a blob, I'm also short 5'5

What style from the 2000s could make me look decent?
>>
What's the best polo shirt for wageys?
Uniqlo ones seem to either last a good while or ten minutes.
>>
>>18147658
>look decent

the fuck do you want to look decent for? if you're going to a theme party you want to be a caricature of the era, don't you?

flame shirt
flame shorts
2000s era oakley sunglasses... eyejackets, maybe?

http://www.o-review.com/database_detail_model.php?ID=60&table_name=glasses

if i remember rightly, at least the where i was, the ones that were most popular were plastic and round ones. i think they were probably eyejackets.
>>
>>18147666
meant for
>>18147439
>>
>>18147658
Ralph Lauren
>>
>>18144630
Zoomers on TikTok are legit retarded trendchasers, yes most of them genuinely believe this is a good fit.
I've seen some nice looking fits with loafers though
>>
File: 1691149218307234.jpg (62 KB, 509x596)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>18148107
>>18148107
no way these have to be troll videos. like the fashion equivalent to "how to make crystals"
smart strategy, if you can fool your male competition into dressing like a little kid in his hand-me-downs one who dresses normally looks a lot better by comparison. smart evolutionary strategy.
>>
File: 1695238321441733.png (364 KB, 528x528)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
where can i get high rise pants for men?
i really prefer the look of pants sitting a little higher and don't necessarily want to buy them custom made.
>>
>>18147658
>>18147833
Ralph Lauren is good, but Tommy Hilfiger fit me better. i didn't really like the RL fit on me personally
>>
>>18122085
Relaxed fit white shirt with baggy, worn, light blue jeans. What's this style called, I see a lot of fashion conscious zoomers wearing it.
>>
>>18148652
Just buy regular old trousers? Nice cotton ones in a darker shade.
>>
>>18148652
check out wrangler's site. it lets you browse by rise.
>>
>>18146817
Is it effay or is he only pulling it off because he is attractive
>>
>>18148979
I dont know if theres a specific name but it's a combination of the pendulum swinging away from slim fits and a general cultural nostalgia for the early-mid 00s (20 year cycle).
>>18149749
Its just a fucking bomber jacket dude, thats not some wacky piece you need to be a model or actor to "pull off".
>>
What the FUCK happened to jeans? My jeans from 5 years ago finally died and I'm looking at Uniqlo whicih used to be great for nondescript stuff, but it's all zoomer wide leg parachute pants now with drawstrings and stretch waists? Am I that old? I just wanted normal fucking jeans.
>>
>>18150065
Levis and American eagle still exist
>>
For reversible belts with a print, what is the print side made of? All the descriptions I've seen will always call one side leather but not describe the printed side at all.
>>
What kind of backpack should I get?
>>
I need a fleece for work, what materials is best for warmth?
>>
>>18150114
I bought a pair of levis and they literally shredded themselves within 3 washes. AE is a stinky poor people brand and I wouldn't wear it if you paid me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.