[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: utee.jpg (46 KB, 1000x1000)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
I want to dedicate this threat to the Uniqlo U t-shirt, I would like to hear your thoughts about it or your questions. To start the thread I have a few questions of my own:

1. Why is it so rough?
2. Why is it popular (despite being so rough)?
3. Will it get smoother with time?
4. Can I make it less rough? How?
5. Is it sth new or an old sable at Uniqlo?
>>
>>18157879
>1. Why is it so rough?
Npcs think rough material = good quality
>2. Why is it popular (despite being so rough)?
Npcs have unironically made Uniqlo into the most valuable clothing retailer in the world because logos = le bad and rough material = le quality. Also minimalist schizophrenia
>3. Will it get smoother with time?
I don't know ,just get another t-shirt instesd
>4. Can I make it less rough? How?
See above
>5. Is it sth new or an old sable at Uniqlo?
What
>>
>>18157973
>>1. Why is it so rough?
>Npcs think rough material = good quality
Could it be that it is initially rough because it was starched?
>>
This has quickly become my favourite tshirt but I can see how people don't like it. And it does get much softer with washing.
>>
>>18157879
Unless it's some mystery meat mutt mixed with polyester, all cotton clothes are rough in the beginning and almost feel like they're synthetic plastic bullshit. But after a couple wears and washes they soften up.
>>
>>18157879
i dont have girly, delicate skin so it doesnt feel rough to me.
>>
>>18158178
Someone's not getting his bussy tapped.
>>
>>18157879
>why is it so rough?
It's 100% cotton and its heavier than other t-shirts. From my experience it always stays rough and stiff which sucks for the summer.
>why is it popular?
I think it's the fit, it's a boxier kind of cut with slightly longer sleeves than your classic T.
>will it get smoother over time?
From my experience it may get softer but it will always feel heavy and it gets stiff when I air dry it on a rack.
>can I make it less rough? How?
Dunno
>is it new?
The "U" stand for "U collection", which means it was part of Uniqlo's yearly collab with a designer who made this t-shirt and it was so popular the company decided to make it a staple. I don't know when that happened but it's not new. I personally would choose their supima t-shirts over the other options as its softer and has that classic cut.
>>
>>18157879
STOP POSTING AI GENERATED MODELS
IT LOOKS TERRIBLE
AND IS TOTALLY UNFASHIONABLE
>>
>>18158469
I don't know whether this is AI generated or not, I just took a random pic I found that is related topically. I am not good at hand drawings
>>
>>18159133
just post the tee next time so damn sick of this woke crap
>>
>>18159177
>just post the tee next time so damn sick of this woke crap
fuck off, psychopath, I do what I want, go fuck yourself
>>
>>18157879
personally I'm a big fan of these t-shirts because of their boxy cut, heavy weight and good range of colors
I like the rough fabric myself, but not everyone will
>>
fafafa
>>
Thanks but I'll stick to my Merz B. Schwanen
>>
>>18160508
I recently bought one of their standard basic lightweight white tees. Let's see how it fits now, just had the first wash.
>>
I don’t like the collar
>>
>>18157879
Thanks to the thickness and (probably) intense processing of the cotton (that's likely horrible for the environment), Uniqlo U t shirts last a very long time. I have some I bought like 6 or 7 years ago in my wardrobe from when I was a brokie that have outlasted multiple expensive designer tees made in Portugal or Italy. They are much less comfortable on the skin but man they last. If they're too uncomfortable for you to wear you're either a pussy or have autism.
>>
I got one because everyone raved about them but the fit feels weirdly sleek and the collar is weirdly loose.
>>
bumpsen

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.