[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

like in the photo, the 2-3" inch inseam looks good but the rest just looks off
in general i think women look best in either short shorts or full length pants, but anything in-between just looks awkward
like either just super nerdy or incredibly old fashioned
>>
Jean shorts in general are a pain to style but I see a lot of girls with the baggy ide-leg jorts look, and I think it's kinda cute with a little tank top or smthn. but if they're too slim-fitting they'e paradoxically more frumpy to me
>>
>>18158094
Jorts look good on no one.
>>
>>18158153
ah yes. i should've clarified i was referring to the length alone, not the material
i just simply couldn't find another photo that showed the progression of women's shorts length. lol
>>
>>18158134
from what you've described, i do agree with you 100%
>>
>>18158094
This image is definitely for middle school girls shopping at Kohls in 2014. At that age it makes more sense to be wearing the longer inseams.

Like everyone else is saying, mature adult women can pull off longer jorts if theyre baggier because that's what's in fashion right now
>>
>>18158134
>>18158094
Agreed on both counts but I'll say it also applies to men. Shorts that nearly reach the knee look unflattering on guys as well.

>>18161212
It does look dated but it looks like late 2000s not 2014. The fading and whiskering and light seam details are what do it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.