[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how are we feeling about this coat fafags
>>
>>
File: fa.gif (3.24 MB, 564x708)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>
>>18159384
Classic, elegant, functional. I have one in green, they make great jackets especially in the rain.
>>
>>18159384
how's that coat called? looks nice
>>
>>18160151
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Oilcloth Car Coat
>>
what are these called?
>>
>>18160151
>>18160227
The style is called a "barn coat". You can also find them labeled "waxed jacket". Barbour is the brand everyone thinks of with these jackets, but Lands End and LL Bean also have great jackets in this style
>>
>>18159384
Get one from Barbour. The Japanese cut if you want it to be a bit slimmer fitting and more "fashionable".
>>
File: 2.jpg (121 KB, 604x906)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>18159384
BOOOring
>>
>>18159384
Nice but make sure you style it properly. I personally think that coats like this don't work with jeans and definitely not sneakers, I'd be wearing chinos and boots with it.
>>
>>18159384
>fafags
It's simply /fa/gs. Or /fa/ggots.
>>
>>18160662
Gross if u wanna pick up ugly chicks from new york cafes be my guest
>>
>>18160714
For sure boots. I got some ugly ass docs I need to get rid of. I think jeans might be fine on some days but what other pants would u recommend with this? thoughts on the boots im looking at? would this color be off from the coat?
>>
File: file.png (641 KB, 1311x783)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>18160714
U think these jeans would be bad with it? They will have a more textured elegant look with the cotton than most american jeans
>>
>>18160714
Eh, I'd disagree. There's kinds of jeans that won't work with it sure. But it can absolutely be worn with some nice jeans and look coherent I personally think.
>>
>>18160877
Iron Rangers are good. I like the .oc toes more but that's just me. Grant Stone is the best boot for the price, though. It's $400 but what you get is a boot that should be $600.
>>
>>18160877
Yeah these are pretty nice. The problem with brown boots like this, the jacket you posted and a pair of jeans combined is you start to look like the old timey hipster larp from 2010. The type of style still popular on Reddit amongst millennials. If you wanna go for this style then go for it but just know how you'll come across looking.
>>18160881
These are lovely jeans and I love raw denim, but the blue of the jeans combined with the blue of the coat will be too uniform for a coherent outfit. I make outfits from natural tones that aren't too dissimilar but also can clearly be told apart from each other. If I owned this coat I'd probably wear something like grey, brown or green chinos or wool pants. But that's just me.
>>
>>18160662
Maybe its just a bad fit for the model but why is it so bulbous
>>
File: barbour jeans JLJWH7u.jpg (224 KB, 760x950)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>18160714
Youre crazy if you dont think waxed jackets can go with jeans, and uncreative if you dont think they can go with sneakers.
>>
>>18161441
this outfit is crazy nice, cool!
>>
>>18161441
It definitely wasn't a blanket statement about all waxed jackets, just the one OP posted. The one in the fit you posted is a different colour and more of a work jacket than OP's which looks more formal/nicer. Dark brown jackets often look more casual and go with pretty much everything, much the same as jeans. Its no wonder they look good together.
>>
File: file.png (664 KB, 576x640)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>18161436
what other shoes Could I wear with it though? not trying to go for the timey hispter but Idk dont wanna be posted up in airforces jeans and this coat if u get what im saying.

I get that for the jeans for sure it would collide to much how we feeling about this concrete oni crushed jeans instead?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.