[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707477975101721 2.webm (656 KB, 636x468)
656 KB
656 KB WEBM
Why don’t women cut their hair short more often?
>>
File: 1718413595721126.webm (3.38 MB, 480x356)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB WEBM
>>18159539
Please post more Amanda.
>>
>>18159539
Because if they do men with a short hair fetish (You) obsess over them so they decide to be a long haired normie instead.
>>
>>18159553
It could really enhance some women though
>>
Because unless you're a 10/10 knockout you're just going to look terrible. Short hair is a flex for hot women, same as a chad getting a bad haircut or flaunting his bald head. Just because jason statham looks good bald doesn't mean you will. Take your minoxidil, kids.
>>
modelschizo stop making threads
>>
>>18159930
No.
>>
File: 1717269942495726.png (93 KB, 619x627)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
Women do what they see other women do, and what the media tells them to do. Don't you remember that one specific day where suddenly Taylor Swift became the thing everyone has to obsess over, and every magazine on every rack started focusing on her? It's all programming.
>>
>>18159539
It's very hard to pull off, you need to be slim, young and have a heart shaped face.
>>
>>
Why dont you ask them yourself you fucking faggot?
>>
OP, do you actually like this show, or do you like making others see shit you spam from the show? Do you think people see the webms and think holy shit, this looks kino, I should watch it?

I'm trying to figure out why you keep spamming this shit and my current theory is it's about as close as you can safely get to jerking off and making someone watch.
>>
>>18162531
I love the show and I would absolutely recommend. Kino AF with lots of qt girls. Start with Cycles 3-7 because that was peak ANTM. Although you can skip deliberations because it’s pretty boring and go straight to eliminations. As for these threads, I just enjoy posting about my ANTM waifus.
>>
>>18162699
I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my mother yells like this it's because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself - because nobody's going to take responsibility for you. You're rolling your eyes and you act like it's because you've heard it all before - you've heard it all before - you don't know where the hell I come from, You have no idea what I've been through, but I'm not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.