[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: timothee-chalamet.jpg (141 KB, 1500x1000)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
My grandad was ashkenazi so I have black thick wavy hair genes. I want to grow it like Timothy here but every time I grow it out it just looks like a really messy afro and I just look like bob ross.

Whats the best way to treat it so I can grow it like pic rel?
>>
You need to go to a salon, not a barber. Ask them how to style it and if you want to spend the money, buy whatever products they use.

Google "curly girl method" or "wavy girl method." Experiment with the shampoos/conditioners/styling products they recommend.

Manes by Mell on youtube is good at explaining this. Don't wash your hair every time you shower. When shampooing, focus on your scalp. You want the shampoo on your scalp, not the ends of your hair. Conditioner is the opposite. Scrunch the conditioner into your hair. Let it sit for a while. Rinse the conditioner out. Dry your hair with a microfiber towel or t-shirt using the same scrunching method. Apply gel/mousse/cream. Let air dry or dry with a blow dryer using a diffuser.
>>
Gene stealing devils' spawn , you are a abomination
>>
>>18160316
>Gene stealing
what?
>>
>>18160318
ignore this poltard. Use shampoo for "wavy" hair.
>>
>>18160542
there’s so many of them on this board, pol should be nuked
>>
>>18159726
Grow out your hair and don't wash them for days.
>>18160542
Umm, shampoo makes your hair silky and separate out into individual strands. To get this kind of a hairstyle, you need to get it all greasy and unkempt.
>>18160591
>there's
It's 'there ARE', you illiterate. 'There is' is used for singulars. Why can't Americans get even the basics of English right?
>>
>>18161572
>It's 'there ARE'
idgaf, i’m not american, i’m not a native english speaker and and i do not live in an english speaking country, retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.