[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

•Latest pickups that you have added to your wardrobe
•Can be a piece u picked up from the last 2 months feel free to express how u feel about your new piece and what your going to be wearing it with/outfit
•Can be thrifted or new
•try to keep the gayness at a minimum
>>
Latest cop is this cotton/linen chambray from Buck Mason and a couple of tank tops from Bronson and bob dong

Been relying on the breezy shirt over tank top look to keep summer fits interesting in Satan's asshole levels of heat and humidity
>>
File: dress.jpg (431 KB, 2013x1472)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
Thrifted this, glad I found it cause I've always wanted a dress like this. Perfect for a Misa Amane cosplay
>>
>>18160452
Obligatory ywnbaw
>>
>>18160509
sorry to break it to ya, but im biologically female lmao
>>
Gotten a couple pick ups im sure you have seen my other thread

recently got this carhartt jacket Looks to be made in 2013. Ive been trying to drastically change my wardrobe these past few months but I cant seem to stop buying fall/winter clothes
>>
>>18160924
From the other thread I also did pick up this Ralph lauren oilcloth car coat about a month ago while it was on sale I think its on sale again if anyone is interested in this piece.
>>
>>18160928
The carhartt was a spontaneous buy def the last coat/jacket ill buy for awhile. I also did pickup some flannel jeans. Currently looking into getting some boots and another pair of jeans rn. Im still searching around for other pieces I can buy to diversify my closet
>>
>>18160109
copped this H.I.S. cropped jacket for about 60 bucks from some polski, it has mutliple inside pockets so im happy.
>>
>>18160359
I can see myself wearing this def with the sleeves rolled up based as hell effay even
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (2.47 MB, 4032x3024)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
found this in a dead guy’s closet. does anyone know how old it is?
>>
>>18161228
looking like its from the 70s. pretty cool find although I don't like the dior brand
>>
Custom 16oz denim jacket from the dude down the way who started his own shop. I'd send a pic, but I'm not at home. Denim came from whoever supplies pic related, but was pretty cheap for a custom jacket.
>>
File: file.png (1.07 MB, 1283x744)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>18161238
Me and my gf wanna go to japan so bad for denim.... the craftsman ship there is insane
>>
File: IMG_0416.png (2.5 MB, 750x1334)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
This
>>
File: IMG_0417.png (2.85 MB, 750x1334)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
>>18161247
And this >>181
>>
File: IMG_6788.jpg (37 KB, 807x805)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>18160509
>>
>>18161241
There's no need, there's mom and pop shops here that have similar to better levels of craftsmanship plus you can get it made however you want. I made a ton of alterations for zero extra cost (pockets, stitching, inside pocket) or for a reasonable cost (extra sleeve and body length because I'm not a fat manlet, wool liner, custom buttons). My guy just shipped 200 pairs of jeans to Japan the day he shipped me my jacket, no sense going to Japan to buy Texan denim like they buy Japanese denim from a guy down in Texas.

For everything he does, I'll bet you ten bucks there is somebody closer to you who does the exact same thing. Look around before you import any sort of clothing, I would've gotten a jacket that would have cost 400 bucks from an importer or closer to 300 in Japan but would've had sleeves that were too short, a body that was too short, no liner, no custom copper buttons, and generic pockets that would have been made from the exact same material. Instead I paid extra, designed the jacket myself, and got a lifetime guarantee.
>>
>>18161258
Got an recommendations for a jean like this. Just the texture and the cotton sticking out making it looks fuzzy and elegant is really cool to me.(this is pretty unique considering they grow their own cotton and nothing is imported fully made and everything grown in japan) ill have to look into seeing if there is anything around here in the area.....
>>
>>18161258
>>18161263
also just goes to show how fucking late I am into the fashion game just found 2 really cool shops that are downtown that have some wicked shit
>>
>>18161263
>>18161280
The stuff that has a ton of white fuzzy shit sticking out (that's the thread) is called "secret denim" and is what my jacket is made out of (16 ounce since I got a wool liner), if you're looking specifically for Japanese denim. The brand that pops up all the time is Oni or whatever, but they just get their stuff from a factory same as anyone else.

If you want me to shill my guy, he's pic related and that's what it looks like up close. He charges 350 for 16oz.
>>
>>18161263
>Got an recommendations for a jean like this. Just the texture and the cotton sticking out making it looks fuzzy and elegant is really cool to me.
It's called "neppy" denim when it has those bits of the white weft sticking out like that.
>>
>>18160517
OK DUDE WHATEVER you fucking say. That dress won't fit you and crossdressing isn't technically fashion. Keep going bro see what happens
>>
>>18160359
THATS A GOOD COP.
>>18160933
YAHOO AUCTIONS JAPAN >>>>>>>> WESTERN SECOND HAND SITES FOR JEANS THOSE FLANNELS ARE SICK THOUGH GOOD OFF SEASON COP.
>>18161258
BEST MONEY IS NO OBJECT JEANS IS PROBABLY CIANO FARMER.
THAT REMINDS ME THERE'S A GUY WHO LIVES AROUND MT RAINIER WHO KIND OF DOES THE SAME THING AS CIANO FARMER EXCEPT HIS THING IS MAKING FILSON CLONE STUFF INSTEAD OF WESTERN AND DENIM STUFF. I FORGOT THE GUY'S NAME AND WEBSITE. HIS WEBSITE WAS SUPER BASIC IT WAS SOME BOOMER WEB 1.0 EMAIL ME FOR ORDERS LOOKING SHIT. DOUBT ANYONE KNOWS IT BUT MAYBE? SOMEONE DOES.
>>
>>18161294
ONI SECRET IS GREAT. FADES ON THE SLOW SIDE AND HAS A LOT OF CHARACTER.
>>18161322
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT NEP CAN/WILL EVENTUALLY WEAR OFF AND LOOK NORMAL BUT I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THAT EFFECT ESPECIALLY ON PANTS WHERE YOU WIND UP WITH THEM BEING A LOT LESS NEPPY ABOVE THE KNEES BUT STILL SUPER NEPPY BELOW WHEN THEY'RE WORN IN HEAVILY.
>>
>>18161349
Frank would know, he's around that area.
>>
>>18160924
Jacket came in today clean as fuck cant wait to wear it in the fall with some jeans
>>
>>18161050
licking my lips rn

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.