[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vkei.jpg (113 KB, 640x1024)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I've always been into it but I can never seem to find anyone whos into it aswell.
>>
>>18160440
Yeah, it's a huge musical genre (iirc a Glay concert was the largest concert in the world in the early 2000s). The fashion and music are pretty popular with female otaku in the west but I assume most of the younger ones (under 25) have never heard of it. I think the style is pretty dead these days sadly.
>>
Sometimes I wish I could go back to the 2000's and be there when it was popular..
>>
>>18160459 (Reitard)
It was never popular, only retards who we bullied ended up with that
You's know if you were old enough then but you are a zoomer chink femcel retard that happens to be underage and shouldn't be on this site.
>>
>>18160528
who hurt you dude, go on a walk lmao
>>
>>18160532
Post those tiny asian tits reitard
>>
>>18160563
go outside touch starved edgelord
>>
File: yay.jpg (23 KB, 525x448)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>18160440
I'm very into vkei! Can't really seem to find people who are either... i looked on tiktok but the people there only knew malice mizer... i searched all over /mu/ and couldn't find anything... so glad I found another fan
>>
File: who-hurt-you.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>18160528
bro.. are you okay?
>>
>>18160440
>>18161229
I'm a vkei enjoyer as well, but never met anyone else irl that likes it or even knows what it is. So since there are other vkei people here, allow me to rant: damn I do not like the look or music of most modern vkei bands. It's TOO contrived. With older 90s and 00s bands, you could still see the man under the façade, the make up wasn't face altering. Nowadays, everyone is trying to be a Mana. The simplicity was a feature not a bug.
>>
more like
visual gay
>>
>>18161483
fpbp
>>
>>18161401
you're right! Today's vkei bands tend to be more problematic too -a member of kaneto-juusei tweets blatant racism-

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.