[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: channels4_profile.jpg (94 KB, 900x900)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
>>18161107
Him being a family man makes me not wanna diss him.
>>
>>18161107
I like him better than most of the dysgenic abominations that talk about menswear. I respect that he was a Marine officer and that he doesn't have specific brands or partnerships that he shills.

His website is hot garbage and redirects you to paywalled content; most of his advice is inoffensive but there are a few outfits that really scream "I LIKE TO TOUCH CHILDREN", plus the whole Ukrainian mail-order-bride situation.
>>
>>18161107
he looks like one of Floop's Fooglies that got a mens wearhouse gift card
>>
>>18161107
just another "GENTLEMEN" shill sponsor of the week guy giving stale outdated "fashion advice" when 90% of his content is "gentlemen, this is why you should wear a bespoke suit to do your gardening, buy groceries and work in the garage"
all these channels are the same and they're all terrible
parisian gentleman is the only good one because hugo jacomet actually knows what he's talking about and doesn't really shill at all
>>
>>18161107
He was a zogbot (US marines) and comes off as a cocky, snarky asshole when he collabs with other youtubers. So, his personality seems to be pretty shitty. But his style advice is always quite good. Not overly pretentious nor larpy.
>>
>>18161649
His style advice is the most safe, boring, vanilla shit ever.
>>
File: sdfsdfs.jpg (126 KB, 893x583)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>18161748
CEO, Chad vs. Tradcuck
>>
>>18161748
He runs a men's style channel, not a fashion channel. Men's personal style isn't about being flashy and "bold". It's about wearing what works best for you as a man, while being elegant, classy, and functional. Fashion is trendy and fickle. Style is timeless.
>>
>>18161107
classy dadcore
>>
>>18161748
Welcome to mens fashion
>>
>>18161649
>He was a zogbot (US marines)
What is the point of using a phrase if you then have to explain it?
>>
File: yhhrj57aomfb1.jpg (363 KB, 1545x2374)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>18161928
Talk for yourself
>>
>>18161944
So you can know he's so le qwerky and funny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.