[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0500.jpg (525 KB, 1001x1600)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>if you don't give a shit, you wear clean clothes that fit
how true is this saying? Am I supposed to give a shit and therefor all my clothes have to be a little off or am I aiming to not give a shit and look like a department store mannequin?
>>
>>18161468
I think it means if you dont really gaf about fashion just wear fitting clothes that are clean, i.e department store mannequin type shit, you wont stand out but you come across as well put together
>>
>>18161588
I generally dgaf but sometimes I wear things or styles that might be a little more unconventional and maybe even fashion forward. Stuff like baggy pinrolled boots for the Cloud Final Fantasy look in the winter; maybe my old fat-people shorts with Timbs for the Sora Kingdom Hearts-core
I feel like in those instances I'm trying too hard cause normally idgaf. a little insecure about my wardrobe/choices desu
>>
>>18161468
>>18161588
>>18162048
What the fuck was the point of this thread? Don’t give a shit. You either get it or you don’t. Why are you overcomplicating it?
>>
>>18162112
because not giving a shit carries as many connotations with it as what you wear does; it's complicated on 2 fronts and that carries more nuance to it that phrases just "dress nice" and "don't care" can encapsulate
>>
>>18162048
You sound like a complete sperg, no wonder you are unable to understand a simple phrase .
Worthless pointless thread
>>
>>18162120
I'm here to discuss the intricacies of a common phrase, it's application in practice, and it's many interpretations
if you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, stop being a sped and move along
>>
>>18162117
>>18162126
All that yapping just to say you have autism.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.