[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: entitled.jpg (127 KB, 800x1000)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Rate this outfit/vibe.
>>
>>18161827
cwc/10. on the prowl for a boyfriend-free girl at the get-tar cafe
>>
>>18161827
Kill every boomer in this world
>>
>>18161827
>Wired headphones
Max autist core, this guy still live with his 80 year old parents
>>
>>18161827
Based scumlord. Fuck target
>>
>>18161827
Retarded wagie.
Just ask him to stop it after the first wrapper lands on the ground, throw him off the premises after the second one.
>>
File: 1691519968879648.jpg (62 KB, 575x492)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>18161827
THE WAGIE IS PROBABLY MAKING FUN OF A MENTALLY DISABLED OR RETARDED GUY. KINDA MESSED UP. I GREW UP IN THE SEATTLE METRO AREA AROUND SOME OF THE MOST SJW PEOPLE YOU'VE EVER MET I'M TALKING ACTIVISTS, DNC EMPLOYEES, ORGANIZERS, ANTIFAS, ETC.
THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE BIGGEST SJW'S, SELF HATING WHITES AND LEFTISTS NOW ARE THE ONES WHO USED TO BULLY AND PICK ON THE SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS, THE SHORT KIDS, THE FAT KIDS, AND THE NERDS AT SCHOOL WHEN THEY WERE KIDS. THEIR ANTI WHITENESS COMES FROM KNOWING THEY THEMSELVES ARE DISGUSTING PEOPLE BUT RATIONALIZING/COPING WITH THEIR PAST BY ASCRIBING THEIR OWN SICKNESS TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE.
ITS THE SAME LINE OF LOGIC AS HOW MOST LEFTIST MEN BELIEVE IN TOXIC MASCULINITY BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE THE KIND OF SEX PESTS WHO PUT STUFF IN GIRLS DRINKS AND THEY THINK YOU'RE LIKE THEM TOO.
>>
>>18161888
got his brain fried award

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.