[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0_FkV69fpOJBJa5wVR.png (898 KB, 1104x610)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
>search for weeks for a nice haircut to get
>find one
>show pic to the barber
>he just does whatever he wants to do
>fucks my shit up

what's the point... not even planning things assures me a good result, I'm fucking sick and tired of things never working for me... I just wasted away 9 months of hair growth because of some mediocre piece of shit, life's a big fucking joke
>>
go to a hair salon not a barber, call them first and ask them if they do mens cuts
Barbers are for fades, 80 year old men who all get the same generic cut, and cops that all get flattops or whatever other boring short shit.
>>
>>18161926
Imagine not cutting your own hair lmao
Literal skill issue
>>
>>18161926
It's a fucking side part. How do you fuck that up. It's the most basic and common haircut in the world.
>>
File: 1715445881887695.png (133 KB, 1875x1470)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>18161926
> be me
> search for cheap barber in city
> every single one wants atleast 25 euro (normal price was 10 euros in germany couple years ago)
> all of them are syrians or old german women who are overpriced as hell
> decide i will cut my own hair again
> rocking the classic wehrmacht-cut now
> easy to cut & to maintain
gigachad L9
>>
>>18162009
do you have a tutorial for it? I always struggle cutting the top
>>
>>18162012
https://invidious.privacyredirect.com/watch?v=EUcWGa2hpCU
skip to end of video for the top
if you never cut top before with scissors, you just need to try 3-5 times and you will get the feel for it.
hair grows anyways, it's whatever imo.
>>
>>18161942
this is the right idea, but before calling, look up the list of stylists for a given salon on their website, and look those stylists up instagram. see if they do haircuts in a way you like (do they have mens cuts up there? do they look good? have they done cuts with your hair type before?)

you could of course do this for barbers in your area as well. wish you better luck in the future man

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.