[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 340.jpg (113 KB, 1080x1332)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
how do I match this look?
>>
>>18162140
a retarded person playing soldier? his "rifle" has no fucking stock. he is akin to a Detroit nigga doing a drive-by, and even those are more strategized than this shit.
go put on a clown suit OP
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (607 KB, 1080x923)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>18162163
That's an AKMS, the folding stock varient of the AKM rifle.
>>
>>18162178
and he is not using it
>>
>>18162180
yeah
it's designed to be used folded or unfolded, whereas most folding stock designs block the trigger in some way.

also you said it had no stock like bitch you thought you knew what you were talking about? you're nothing but a blowhard.
>>
>>18162212
>it's designed to be used unfolded
we both know that is BS. it is designed to be used primarily with the stock unfolded. end of story. being able to use it in some rare scenario unfolded is only a benefit.
>you said it had no stock
yes, and I was incorrect. not denying that.
>you're nothing but a blowhard.
and the man in OP's image is too retarded to understand his "rifle."
>>
>>18162376
they're clearly in plainclothes PSD and the stocks are folded so the gun can sit under the jacket
>>
File: bilde.jpg (51 KB, 621x467)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>random pic from a war zone
>cowadoody operators all chime in about how bad ass they are
this is why everyone makes fun of "gun guys"
>>
>>18162604
they are holding the weapons, not concealing them.
>>18162743
when a non-gun person posts an image depicting irrational behavior, it will be called out. sorry to fuck with your African daydream.
>>
>>18162743
AKs cost $200-400 in america for about 3 decades. most americans own them. are you a noguns american goober or a some non-american goober who can't even buy a gun?
>>
>>18162942
>>18163125
have you been in combat?
>>
>>18163132
>are you a noguns american goober or a some non-american goober who can't even buy a gun
>>
>>18163132
one does not need combat experience to determine the benefit an extended stock provides. only to shoot an AK both with and without a stock at a target and measure the difference in accuracy. have you done that?
>>
>>18163140
"No, I have not been in combat"
>>
>>18163173
"I am non-white and also noguns"
>>
>>18163178
>non-white
Silence, amerimutt.
I am noguns, but at least I'm not delusional enough to think plinking with muh ak makes me some kind of expert operator.

I've never been in combat either, but I'm guessing if you're a close protection guy and you hear gunfire you drill to assess the situation before dicking around unfolding your stock, you know, because the shooter could be close and your time would be better spent shooting at him than getting gunned down with a half deployed stock.
>>
>>18163194
one person is not the whole thread. just like all euro aren't noguns plebs like you.
>>
I'll side with the dude who says the guy with the AK is a retard because of blacks history with gun use. Holding it sideways for example, or my favorite is how during the war in Rhodesia, the Rhodesians were perplexed as to why they kept finding the enemy's rear irons set at the highest adjustment number. When they asked a prisoner he said it was because he thought it made the rifle shoot harder. Blacks don't know how to use guns, the only reason to shoot with your stock folded away is if you're indoors, and even then it depends on the situation.
>>
>>18163140
>>18163178
lot of words for "no"
>>
>>18163330
a stupid question in the first place
>see someone driving incorrectly
>hurr do you drive race cars?
>>
>>18163330
I don't need to be a veterinarian to know what a cat is
>>
>>18163351
But you do need to be one to perform surgery on a cat
>>
>>18163513
wrong

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.