[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Free form locks?

Are they /fa/?
>>
>>18162267
no they look like giant turds
>>
>>18162267
You see, her hair is fine because it’s natural and a part of her culture. Because something cultural is never bad, you need to accept this in every capacity.
>>
File: 1711773186368081.png (197 KB, 617x1404)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>18162267
NO THEY ARE DISGUSTING, SMELLY, AND I WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE BLACK.

>>18162307
CHECK THIS COOL EXERPT ABOUT ABORIGINAL CULTURE WHEN WE FIRST CAME IN CONTACT WITH THEM
>THE CUSTOM OF RAPING ABORIGINAL CHILDREN, EATING "EVERY SECOND CHILD" AND MAKING THE OLDER CHILDREN EAT THEM IS TERMED A "QUITE FAVORABLE PICTURE"
>>
>>18162303

Very mature.

>>18162307

>Implying her hair is not OK, but gives no exact reason why.

>>18162368

Sir, you can't smell through your screen.

It's just photons and electrons.

Also, that's a stereotype that locks smell and has racial connotations, but you mention black people so it's apparent that you're a blatant racist.
>>
>>18162379
>DREADLOCKS DON'T SMELL
>BECAUSE RACISM
NO YOU IDIOT https://www.google.com/search?q=do+dreadlocks+smell
ITS BECAUSE ITS MATTED HAIR HELD TOGETHER BY SWEAT AND THE WAY YOU GET THEM IS NOT WASHING YOUR HAIR
I DON'T THINK ANYONE SHOULD HAVE THIS GROSS HAIR STYLE
BUT ITS SEEN AS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE FOR BLACK PEOPLE
WHICH NEEDS TO BE STOPPED
>>
AND BEFORE YOU BITCH ABOUT YOUR CULTURE OR THIS OR THAT DREADLOCKS ARE PART OF MY CULTURE I COME FROM'S TRADITIONS AS WELL AND I THINK THEY'RE SHIT SO THAT ARGUMENT'S INVALID.
>>
>>18162400
That is absolutely not true and you know NOTHING about locs, at least for black people who's hair is prone to matting and tangling no matter what. Shampooing our hair actually makes it tangle more so washing constantly while not combing is ideal for locs.
Locs are absence of detangling hair, not absence of washing...again at least for black people.
Basically, another reason why whites probably shouldn't be allowed to to wear locs but anyone can do what they want I guess.
Even for people with straight hair though...I beleive there is supposed to be a honeymoon period where you cant wash your hair until the locs "mature" after that point though, washing shouldn't be a problem as the locs will not come undone until you cut them off or spends days actively brushing and combing them out(detangling).
>>
>>18162267
Maybe dreadlocks aren't supposed to smell, but every man with dreadlocks that I've encountered has absolutely reeked. Black, white, blasian, didn't matter. I know things like grooming standards are racist but I really don't give a shit, if you smell bad I don't want to be around you.
>>
>>18162487
Regardless, I do personally hate free-form locs though...regardless if they are clean or not they DO look like giant turds or tree trunks...
"Manicured" or uniform locs are the way to go imo. Pic related (likely formed from sectioned off finger coils or twists)
>>
>>18162488
A lot of men stink in general and have poor hygiene. It's important to wash your locs regularly just like you shower daily.
I never see women with smelly locs. Again l, at least not a black woman...I can't speak on whites.
>>
>>18162487
>Basically, another reason why whites probably shouldn't be allowed to to wear locs but anyone can do what they want I guess.

>Nooooooo not the heckin locerinos no don't colonize my hair ahhhhhhhhhh save me Yakub
>>
>>18162499
I'm just being practical but like I said, do whatever you want. Have fun not being able to wash your hair for 2-3 months until you locs mature.
>>
>>18162267
No, they're disgusting. I will spray pesticide at you if you come anywhere close to me with those degenerate things hanging from your head.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.