[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: toto-wolff.jpg (582 KB, 1200x800)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
Is every guy over 50 without any gray hair dying it?
>>
Well, I wouldn't say every but 98% yes
It's not common to not have a single gray hair at 50
>>
>>18162955
btw, my physics teacher didn't have a single gray hair till his death at 65.
>>
>>18162953
Yes, and everyone around them knows it and think less of them because of it.
>>
They have to be. I’m 31 and I’ve started having grey hair. Luckily my hair is dark brown and wavy so I’ll get that George Clooney salt and pepper hair.
>>
>>18162974
>you have to go grey because...
>uh you just fucking have to okay??
Im not even balding or graying but this whole attitude is just retarded.
>>
>>18162984
There's nothing more pathetic than an old vain faggot. Like, you lost the fight, but you're trying to lie to people around you.
The only bonus of being old is respectability and wisdom, and you lose both bonuses if you dye your hair.
>>
why do women say its visible when a man dyes his hair? what are the signs
>>
File: 4055454.jpg (53 KB, 626x406)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Also, there's nothing more emasculating than imagining these faggots in their bathroom with a pink towel on their shoulders waiting for the product to dry, then probably plucking their anal hair or something.
Women especially know how it's done, so they know that you are kind of a fag inside.
Any man who's raising sons wouldn't sink so low as to dye their hair in front of their kids on a sunday afternoon.
>>
>>18162953
No. My father is 64, doesn't have a single gray hair and not one sign of receding. Fucker's got GOAT genetics
>>
>>18162984
Retard, you're fooling no one. Everyone knows you're an old fag who dyes his hair. So be a man and embrace your natural look, instead of pathetically larping as your younger self. There's a time and place for everything. Hair greying is a natural part of life. There's no shame in it. What's shameful is trying to lie when everyone knows the truth.
>>
>>18163005
>any man
>their hair
>their kids
It's HIS hair and HIS kids, you fucking tranny. You're talking about a singular man. There's no need to they/them him like a degenerate tranny.
>>
>>18162996
roots probably, even women have trouble with them but they have the consciousness to touch it up
>>
>>18163005
>Women especially know how it's done, so they know that you are kind of a fag inside
good, I don't anything to do with homophobes anyway
>>
>>18163020
>t. pronouns sensitive

There's many fights they could chose but that's the hill you're willing to die on?
>>
>>18163029
No, I find trannyspeak disgusting.
>>
>>18162974
I only think less if they're unfit. If they are in top shape, go ahead and do something to your hair.
>>
>>18163020
lmao triggered
>>
hey guys how do I make my hair all gray?
>>
>>18163182
Stress your body a lot and take plenty of zinc supplements.
>>
>>18162953
MY DAD STARTED GETTING THEM IN HIS EARLY 70S
>>
>>18162958
I would have rather gotten gray hair than die at 65
>>
>>18162953
My dad is like 71 and he started greying around 5 or 6 years ago.
>>
>>18163253
This will fuck up your magnesium and copper. There's your clue to not get grey hair.
>>
>>18163029
no, he's right purely in a grammatical sense, we already know the sex of the subject, we should not refer to him as them. It confuses whether or not "their" refers to the man or his sons. You only use "them" when you don't know who it is.

Oh, a person came by earlier. Did you tell THEM to leave? That's fine, it'd be autistic to say "him or her" in real life in such a situation.
>>
>>18163029
You're sounding upset about it. Calm down.
>>
>>18163005
Well, he's certainly more of a man than you since he was able to get laid and find a women willing to have his kids.
Can you (or most of the losers here) say the same?
>>
>>18162953
NO MICHAEL. NO, NO. THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT.
>>
I wish my hair was more grey, I have these ugly little specs of grey here and there
>>
>>18163020
I hate trannies and their pronoun bullshit, but you're just as fucking retarded. There is nothing wrong with the singular they.
>>
>>18163079
This

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.