[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Sofas are /fa/m. I'm thinking Dune elements, Roche Bobois vibes, Mah Jong type statements. You feel me anon? Give me all you got, with a 4chin twist of course. Don't be shy with an IKEA piece, as long as it absolutely bangs my brains out with your radical vision, i know u have it in you.
>>
what the fuck
>>
File: 1598546205_duo_tv.jpg (123 KB, 999x562)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>18172160
that's more like it, now don't forget, it's an IMAGE board.
>>
>>18172157
orgy couch
>>
Yeah babe, give me the Tony Hawk 2 skate park lounge
>>
Modular furniture is cool
>>
>>18172157
People are going to smear shit on those bright colored sofas with their filthy American in-house shoe culture.
>>
>>18172160
Looks based.
>>
>>18173701
I don't need to take off my shoes if I'm about to leave again and am just walking around on hardwood floors for a bit. If I'm relaxing or actually using my home/furniture, shoes come off. My parents still go apeshit and have had others go apeshit if I keep my shoes on to walk from the front door to the backyard or sitting on the couch to put my shoes on so I can leave. Makes visiting my parents after moving out a very weird experience.
>>
>>18172157
at the moment i'm looking at DIYing something like pic related, the table's just plywood, plaster and shellac and the pillows seem easy enough to sow myself. i love the rick owens aesthetic and low seating.
>>
>>18172157
>Roche Bobois
i always preferred bellini's camaleonda over the bobois bubble sofa, so maybe that's something you could look into? not knowing your budget of course.

i've had the best sleep crashing at an old acquaintance's place on one of these, it's the perfect combination of beautiful design piece and comfortable furniture that you can lounge on.
>>
>>18172157
i do wish i really had fuck you-money so i could buy rick owen's glade bench to be honest famalam
>>
All of these seem nice enough until you have to use them and realize they're awful as anything but decoration pieces.
>>
>>18174345
I literally own a Carmaleonda. Nothing awful about it. Maybe you should stop speaking on furniture you have no expierence with yourself instead of judging jpgs on the internet?
>>
>>18174370
All of these have horrible ergonomics without proper back support, buy some real furniture that's made to be used instead of showcased and you'll find out the difference.
>>
File: IKEA_Landskrona.jpg (49 KB, 900x900)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I'm gonna do it
>>
>>
>>18174370
>>18174297
its been almost two years
please stop posting the same sofa you bought 2nd hand off facebook
>>
>>18178734
lol why would you be pressed about that :D
how about you post your favorite sofa that you own (second or first hand, who cares) and add something other than whining to this thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.