[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8314.jpg (938 KB, 1584x2126)
938 KB
938 KB JPG
>>
You dont look swole tho
>>
>>18175756
morning skyr + fruits
lunch eggs, bananas cashews,
dinner beef/salmon with potato
snack cashews/fruits
eating around 2000 kcal 3-4 liters of water
>>
>>18175750
You aren't bloated your just have recessed cheekbones
>>
What’s your body fat percentage? I’m guessing skinny fat? If so, just lose fat.
>>
>>18175750
You aren't bloated you just aren't very handsome. Try starving yourself so your below average bone structure shows a little more
>>
>>18176086
this is above average in the US
source: average looks and barely have abs, still get lots of matches on dating apps
>>
>>18175750
Get a Core 2 Duo ThinkPad, install libreboot then Gentoo, throw your phone into the trash
>>
>>18176209
>muh dating apps
lmao
>>
>>18176211
Then he should buy a trans flag and get on hrt
>>
>>18176209
>still get lots of matches on dating apps

Is this a new form of validation for zoomers?
>Tell us why we would hire you
>Well I get a lot of tinder matches
>>
>>18176781
They don't even meet and fuck them either. Just get "matches" and then tell people they got matches.
>>
File: IMG_8359.jpg (1.46 MB, 1869x2518)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>18175898
Heres side profile, if they are so recessed how do you fix it?
>>
>>18175774
this isnt evne a good diet, so many carbs and 0 veg besides sugar filled fruits
>>
>>18176859
Oven.
Now.
>>
>>18176855
???? Theres nothing wrong with you, you have good facial aesthetics. Are you swedish/norwegian/dane/german? You kinda look like an autistic aryan from up there, but overall
>good side profile
>nice jawline
>decent facial shape
>tired autist eyes
Smile more and get some good rest
>>
>>18176855
Get rid of those sideburns!
>>
File: gk7ssiaRqCqCNJe1.jpg (48 KB, 640x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>18177272
kek
>>
>>18175750
>>18176855
Holy fucking shit ive NEVER seen this much of a disparity between a front and side of a face EVER.
Youre a gigachad from your side profile and your front is just unfortunate. Its ALL abozt the cheeks isnt it? Hoky fucking shit
Anyway, ice your face, drives all the bloat away, leaves the skin taut on what little cheekbone you have, and youe godtier side profile carries you the rest of the way. And if youre not mewing start, even a little bit of cheek definition goes a long way with a jaw like that
>>
>>18178018
mewing is broscience, it doesn’t do anything
>>
>>18176855
You are beautiful bro
>>
>>18178018
well i didnt pick the best angle from the front but i have a asymmetrical nose you cant really see from the side
>>
>>18175750
If you want hollow cheeks, more lean face, the problem can be a few things. The first and worst is having any high salt foods, you can be low body fat, not be constipated, but if you eat too much msg shit youll look fat. Next is maybe you got a little fat, as even 1lb of weight gain can be devastating to the face if not accompanied with any muscle, but 1lb of fat can go away very quick, like just skip lunch.
If you got constipation though that usually goes away but have some fiber.

My recommendations: after a shave your cheeks usually look more hollow, from losing hair over it but also it just happens. Also have more electrolytes, mostly potassium and magnesium which will get rid of excess salt. For long term I suggest keto, which is great for being lean. Avoid carbs. and if you do one thing drink more water

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.