[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: commonproj-top.jpg (55 KB, 1000x450)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
minimal branding, leather quality doesnt matter(its all Chinese anyways), not shaped like Stan smiths
>>
>>18176480
i see svenssons get recommended a lot, i dunno if they're too stansmith-y for your taste
>>
I thought we were doing dad sneakers now, is there a stans of dad shoes? Don't say NB, I'm not in the klan
>>
>>18176480
I like Christian Louboutin's
>>
>>18176480
>leather quality doesnt matter(its all Chinese anyways)
>posts common projects
genuinely can't tell if this is bait or a real honest to god retard in the flesh
>>
>>18176480
>minimal branding, leather quality doesnt matter(its all Chinese anyways)
Literaly unbranded CP fakes
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=641105666623
>>
>>18176628
Yeah anons have convinced themselves that everything is cheap chinese crap so might as well buy cheap chinese crap to cope with the fact that they're poor.
>>
>>18176480
One anon gave me a good reco (the only one in years browsing this hellhole).
If you are in Europe, Skolyx is a great option.
They size small, i sized up what i got from them, but the quality is great and they are priced under most other options i've seen
>>
>>18176985
why is the inside brown...
>>
>>18176962
its so fucking pathetic. are they underage or just too lazy to find a job?
>>
>>18176985
if I have wider feet should I even think about getting anything from skolyx?
>>
>>18176639
How do you buy off this site? I think it’s meant for China only
>>
>>18176480
https://www.stevemadden.com/collections/mens-sneakers
>>
>>18178389
YOU USE A PROXY BUYING SERVICE AKA AN AGENT. THEY DO ALL THE DOMESTIC SHIPPING FOR YOU THEN REPACKAGE IT FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
THERE'S THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF TEXT GUIDES IF YOU JUST SEARCH IT OR GO ON PLEBBIT. AND THOUSANDS OF VIDEO GUIDES JUST SEARCH IT ON YOUTUBE.
A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO USE TAOBAO BUY KNOCK OFF DESIGNER STUFF ON THERE. THERE'S A BIG SITUATION WITH THE CHINESE GOVT CRACKING DOWN ON THOSE SO YOU'LL SEE A LOT OF POSTS RIGHT NOW CALLING THIS AGENT OR THAT AGENT SHIT BECAUSE THEY WON'T SHIP THAT STUFF. DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU THESE ARE GENERIC ENOUGH THAT THEY WONT GET FLAGGED AS COUNTERFEIT GOODS.

THERE'S LEARNING CURVE TO USE TAOBAO BUT THE PAYOFF IS GOOD. LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU SEE SHILLED ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND LITERALLY 80% OF PRODUCTS ON AMAZON.COM ARE STUFF FROM TAOBAO SIGNIFICANTLY MARKED UP IN PRICE BY DROP SHIPPERS. WELCOME TO WHAT THINGS REALLY COST WITHOUT A GREEDY MIDDLEMAN.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.