[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: effay dilemma.png (113 KB, 3001x3001)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
Why it be like this?
I bet anons can't name one item that man can wear that women can't

>also, it says I made this october last year
>>
>>18176967
>Why it be like this?
Because Men and women aren't the same
>>
Unironically the patriarchy which also sets standards for what men are allowed to do.
>>
>>18176967
Ties.
If I see a woman wearing a tie I'm assuming she's either retarded or a tranny.
Ties are phallic objects symbolizing virility and a huge cock. A woman wearing that shit is like a man wearing a bra and a skirt to me.
>>
File: 42.jpg (88 KB, 600x898)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>18176967
Because fashion is for femoids and homosexuals. Men wear clothes for their utility. Women don't give a shit about a man's clothes as long as he is dressed presentably. What they care more about is your wealth and status (along with your face and physique). Men on the other hand mostly care about the looks of women. Which is why they have to put more effort in their appearance, and why there are more ways for them to do that. It's simply demand and supply.
>>
>>18176979
But my grammy gave it to me.
>>
>>18177032
She looks retarded.
Take that tie off yo neck playa.
>>
>>18176979
Even bow ties are hard for women to pull off. They almost always look like dykes if the bow isn't overly frilly and girly.
>>
>>18177048
>>18177032
>>18176979
Women look like dykes in pantsuits even without the ties. If a woman must dress business formal, she should wear a skirt suit. And in any non work-related formal setting, they should wear dresses.
>>
>>18176967
As a toxic masculine male i don't need extravagant clothes.
Dressing fancy is inherently feminine.
>>
File: ym4pJ.jpg (520 KB, 2092x980)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>18176979
>z0mg what is this nasty DYKE shit?!! NOO YOU CANT WEAR THIS, NO WOMEN DONT DO IT, TELL ME IT ISN'T SO. SPECIALLY IN EAST EURO OR ASIA. NOOOOOOOO that was the only thing I could name to answer OP's question!!!
>>
She so retard amirite /fa/ bros? amirite?
Gigadyke
>>
>>18177094
Looks like a tranny, not gonna lie.
>>
>>18177091
Just say you're into futa and get over it
>>
This is what retards who think they'll turn gay if they wear a sweater think
>>
>>18176967
it's really more like this
some men's clothes truly do not look flattering on women, but almost no women's clothes look flattering on men unless they can pass for the opposite sex
>>
>>18177674
I'm actually german
>>
>>18176979
>>
>>18177703
She literally has a symbol for retardation on her tie.
>>
>>18177703
She looks like some child wearing her dad's tie.
>>
>>18177094
I like that style of ribbon, I'd wear it myself if it wasn't very conspicuously gay
>>
>>18177094
Like I said, that kind of works because it's frilly and girly. If she wore a regular men's bow tie, she would look like an even bigger dyke.
>>
>>18177091
long ties look goofy on women and make no sense if you know the history of ties.
they also look goofy on men to me.
short ties are cute on a girl and can serve as a blowjob leash.
t. not virgin
>>
>>18176967
Accurate picture. Men's fashion may be far more limited but it's far more intricate and focused on detail. You are only complaining because you are probably a slob that wears brand logo tshirts and cargo shorts every day. If you actually got into men's fashion you would find that it is far richer and leaves nothing to be desired.
>>
>>18176967
>I bet anons can't name one item that man can wear that women can't
Condoms
>>
>>18177872
the stuff to be desired is the stuff in the outside circle though tbf there's not a whole lot of womenswear that i'd be interested in wearing personally
>>
>>18178720
Not that guy, but the vast majority of women's fashion is impractical bullshit (like high heels), because it was always designed with rich women and socialites in mind, who don't do any physical work that requires easy mobility. Which is why there's so much of it. Meanwhile, men's fashion is always pretty practical and utilitarian, because we don't have the time and luxury to sit around all day gossiping and scheming and look whorish. So there's only so many ways you can modify clothing before it starts getting in your way.
>>
>>18176967
I've never seen a Cummerbund looking good on a woman.
>>
>>18178704
female condoms exist
>>
>>18178743
cock rings
>>
>>18178743
They aren't identical to male condoms though
>>
>>18178726
Limitation breeds creativity.
>>
>>18178751
>>18178704
Neither of those are effay items, they're sexo items

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.