[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rgth.jpg (51 KB, 952x650)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
im a short guy and usually the smallest size in adult clothing is small which is just too big. i can wear childrens clothes length but the fit is terrible. for tops usually the chest is too tight or the area under the armpits is too small. i guess children just have less developped smaller chests. for bottoms, its usually the crotch area and the butt that is too tight and i dont think i need to elaborate on the development of that area. sometimes the waist is also too tight
>>
>>18179435
YOU NEED TO START SHOPPING ASIAN BRANDS. ANYTHING THAT ISN'T FROM AN ASIAN BRAND WILL NOT FIT YOU OFF THE RACK. YOU NEED A TAILOR. ASIAN SHIT WILL ACTUALLY BE CUT WITH YOUR BODY TYPE IN MIND AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WEAR IT UNTAILORED.
GO TO WEAR.CO.JP OR SOMETHING FOR INSPO.
I'M SHORT TOO. AND I PROBABLY HAVE THE 2ND OR 3RD BEST FITS ON THIS BOARD. I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.
>>
step one: measure yourself
step two: find the fit chart of the clothes you're interested in
step three: compare the listed measurements with your own and buy appropriately

understand that most men's clothing is "regular" and you probably want "short" sizing

understand also that you can always buy something that fits chest and have it tailored shorter.

and like mr shouty says, look at asian brands. asians are short.
>>
File: 1714785335213459.png (712 KB, 700x867)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>18179435
>OP PIC

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.