[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717482919702381.jpg (84 KB, 750x750)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Should I buy this Oshi no Ko shirt?
>>
>>18180005
Only if you look like that guy.
>>
Generally, anime shirt are poor taste shit
Avoid if you can
>>
anime merch looks cool and all until you actually wear it. I used to be "that guy". Nowadays I work out and wear simple printless shirts that match my physique, looks one hundred times better than the anime crap not only bc of the print but also the cut is always so weird and oversized.
That said, I have a ping pong shirt from redbubble that I bought years ago and I still love it. If the print is rather small and subtle then I think it's okay, but most anime merch screams "I FUCKING LOVE ANIME". You're a grown ass man with a stubble and body hair, you're not supposed to wear shit like that
>>
>>18180005
I was at Uniqlo a few days ago and I overheard some cute girls talking about how they wanted that shirt. Merch from really popular anime like Oshi no Ko and Demon Slayer is a good way to start conversations with zoomer girls. Only wear it if you actually like the series and are good looking enough for it to not make you look like an aspie, though.
>>
>>18180374
I am an aspie but women don't believe me because i'm too attractive
>>
>>18180516
Me too I'm 6'5, 2/3/4/5 lifts, 8 inch dick, full head of hair and make 250k a year but I'm an aspie who just wants to wear anime tshirts :( women just want to fuck me and suck my dick because I'm so attractive and they won't believe I'm an aspie /:
>>
>>18180374
>Merch from really popular anime like Oshi no Ko and Demon Slayer is a good way to start conversations with zoomer girls
wtf im gonna start wearing anime shirts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.