[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9808.jpg (64 KB, 599x798)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
>>18180030
>>18180030
Nothing. Just don't wear shorts with them, or else you'll look like a stupid little school boy. And white socks should be worn only with athletic shoes.
>>
>>18180030
Do people actually wear socks with boat shoes?
>>
>>18180210
You should wear socks with any type of shoes. It's more comfortable and increases the life of your shoes.
>>
>>18180216
Okay, now If you're going to wear socks with boat shoes why not use no show socks instead of nike tube socks?
>>
>>18180224
u have no taste
>>
>>18180260
wearing Nike anything with Sperrys is no taste unless it's a golf hat or some shit. If you're going to wear something preppy then go all out. don't half ass it.
>>
>>18180210
yeah, a pair of dress socks or colored cotton ones with pants, but never white socks. i toss mine on for days i have to go into the office and people think i'm wearing 'fancy shoes' so that should show you how much people fucking care about socks with boat shoes.
>>
I think boat shoes are fine when you’re young. I just don’t think Sperrys are good ones.
>>
File: IMG_9815.jpg (16 KB, 554x554)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
There’s nothing wrong with it. You can even wear them with colorful socks!
>>
File: IMG_9814.jpg (25 KB, 415x739)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>18180030
This is what’s wrong. You end up looking like this if you’re ever not wearing socks
>>
Its for comfort to do this, not style. Nothing wrong with comfort but lets not pretend.
>>
>>18180743
Yeah, I do it for comfort and to prevent my boat shoes from smelling like death. I basically never am not wearing socks, which includes boat shoes and slides
>>
>>18180745
this nigga has never heard of quarter or no show socks
>>
>>18180784
I have, but quarter socks would look even worse with sperrys (really with anything). At least with crew socks you can have some fun with colors and patterns. And it’s easier to just own all the same length of socks. Shorts, pants, doesn’t really matter
>>
>>18180706
I am both in awe and disgusted with that sock tan. It’s legitimately impressive
>>
>>18180030
The absolute peak of /fa
>>
>>18180860
my legs look like that every time i do a section hike lol
fuck ticks and chiggers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.