[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
If I saw him with this fit outside alongside other people, would he still look very tall, as I see him in this photo? I think I'm about the same height as this guy, but I'm also worried that I may only look tall from my perspective instead of others as well. For example, would I look ridiculous if I stood next to a guy who's 6ft with the same exact fit? I'm about 5'8" for reference on a good day.
>>
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1691842012430533.gif (2.76 MB, 498x381)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB GIF
>>18180086
THE ANSWER ISN'T AS SHRIMPLE AS YOU THINK.

>>18180074
>would he still look very tall
YOU'LL STILL LOOK SHORT, BUT NOT AS SHORT, AND THE AMOUNT OF NOT AS SHORT DEPENDS ON HOW WELL THE PERSON VIEWING YOU KNOWS WITH CERTAINTY THE HEIGHT OF THEIR VISUAL FRAME OF REFERENCE. IF ITS SOMETHING LIKE A DOOR FRAME YOU'RE FUCKED IF ITS A PERSON IT DEPENDS IF THE VIEWER KNOWS HOW TALL HE IS OR NOT.
STANDING NEXT TO A 6' GUY AS 5'8 WEARING CROPPED PROPORTIONS, THEY'LL KNOW YOU'RE 5'8 IF THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH THE 6' GUY AND KNOW HE'S 6' ALREADY. IF THEY HAVE TO GUESS HIS HEIGHT THE 2/3 + 1/3 PROPORTIONED FIT WILL PROBABLY MAKE THEM GUESS A BIT HIGHER THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE ON YOUR HEIGHT.
>>
IT DEPENDS ON YOUR BODY'S PROPORTIONS TOO, WHICH ARE MOST CLOSELY BUT NOT COMPLETELY CORRELATED TO ETHNICITY.
BASICALLY TL;DR YOU DON'T WANT TO BE T-REXING. IF YOU'RE NEGATIVE APE INDEX DON'T WEAR SHOE LIFTS LOL.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.