[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Never heard of On Sneakers before but noticed these and loved the design and colour pattern. Went looking for them...nowhere to be found online...anywhere.
Think you can help me?.
https://youtu.be/0IlEIQH8uYk?si=TqJcqjaj-udSYOSh&t=348
I did look at all the other ones and sure enough none where nearly as cool looking as these colour wise.
>>
>>18181103
Anyone?
>>
>>18181103
Just get a different style from On. They all look similar since it's their signature style
Personally, I like the Cloud 5 shoes for days I'm on my feet a long time
>>
>>18181103
Forgot the sneakers, I want to know what sunglasses those are. I know they're the Oliver Peoples Oliver Sun frame, but can't figure out the color or size.
Those are some of the best looking shades I've ever seen, I want that same colorway
>>
On? Never heard of it, your picture clearly depicts a pair of DQ sneakers though.
>>
>>18182531
German tier unfunny
>>
>>18181103
>swiss made
Dumb hogchaser, they are made in vietnam like every other mass-market sneaker out there.
>>
>>18182739
if sneakers were made in switzerland they'd cost 300 dollars
>>
>>18181103
its an On Running cloud 5 black/black. the tongue looks like that sometimes in the weird light. comfy as shit but the durability is horrible
>>
>>18182754
the brand is On. It's not "On Cloud", it's not "On Running", it's not any of that. It's On
goddamn, even the saleswoman at my local running store that sells them calls them "On Clouds"
>>
>>18182754
+ it's the waterproof variant
>>
>>18182763
On? Like, on what exactly? Who tf even thought of the brand's name it's so stupid it's unreal how can zoomies buy this at industrial volumes?
>>
>>18183913
shut the fuck up you retarded faggot. holy shit
>>
>>18182498
anon those are OV5393SU OLIVER SUN - Color code 1612R5
>>
>>18181103
I don't understand how people can wear this ugly ass chink-looking sneaker, there's nothing redeemable about it, literal NPC core
>>
>>18185375
>I don't understand how people can wear comfortable shoes that don't make your feet hurt after wearing them for a long time
nigga, these are for when you need to be comfy. i know people at my job that wear them because they're comfy for long shifts. if i'm traveling i'm wearing something comfy
grow the fuck up
>>
this is like THE brand for california yuppies, take that as you will. i'm not sure if something else is taking over market share, but whenever i'm there to visit all i see are people over 40 wearing these.

look comfy, but some styles are pretty ugly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.