[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: s-l400.jpg (17 KB, 332x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Should I wear this even if I want to be resuscitated? What if I get hit by a truck wearing this and the paramedics don't save me?
>>
>>18184493
>Should I wear this even if I want to be resuscitated?
no
>What if I get hit by a truck wearing this and the paramedics don't save me?
ded
>>
>>18184493
Paramedics won't even notice your clothes, they usually just cut them off with scissors. Even if you tattoo the words into your chest they'll just follow whatever the protocol is in your country
>>
>>18184493
ty i have the shirt they give to retards so people call the cops and get them help if they get lost i'm adding this to rotation
>>
>>18184493
That depends, in some countries it's illegal to abstain from providing help to a dying person.
>>
>>18184493
I would recommend not wearing it for that reason.
>>
>>18184493
Paramedics (at least in US) are instructed to ignore anything like that.
They are not doctors. Barring specific, obvious, scenarios, they aren't even allowed to recognize someone as "dead" because that job is reserved for the doctor at the hospital.
That doctor is also the one who will have access to your file, which will contain the official DNR form, which he would use to make that call.
>>
>>18184510
>Even if you tattoo the words into your chest
Not OP, but I was thinking about doing this a couple weeks ago...
I still might do it.
>>
uh yeah I'm thinking I'm back
>>
>>18186107
in case you're not shitposting, a DNR is almost always a legal document you need to fill out, if you get it tattooed they'll probably just chuckle before resuscitating you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.