[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (781 KB, 736x1101)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
I have been dressing like the Driver for 13 years straight but I am starting to feel like it's getting a bit dated
How would you update this fit while still keeping it in line with Driver's character?
I love my denim, I love my boots, but it might be getting stale
>>
File: file.png (862 KB, 600x800)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
I'm serious, this is basically my uniform (minus gloves)
>>
>>18184899
he looks incredibly dorky here
>>
>>18184898
You're just getting bored of wearing the same stuff for 13 years, perhaps you should watch a few other Ryan Gosling movies, copy a few of his other looks to mix up your wardrobe a bit and then when you are dressing like The Driver it won't feel so stale.

The reality is that a denim jacket, denim jeans and boots are an outfit, you can only really change what you're wearing under the jacket and that won't make it feel fresh.
>>
>>18184898
The all-denim look always seemed to me like something typical of a cheap prostitute guy from the 70s
>>
>>18184898
switch the type iii jacket for a type ii and switch the skinny/slim fit jeans with a high waist repro fit. get slightly looser fitting shirts or full on repro shirts. if you wear a tee shirt make it 1960s or older pattern where its a little boxy but cropped in the waist not a modern slim fit it will look off with this fit.
basically the same outfit but more in style with current trends and more masculine.
>>
>in style with current trends
its also the more timeless version of this fit. looser more masculine silhouettes just happen to be the trend right now too.
>>
>>18184898
13 years ? Nigga just be yourself and stop trying to be someone else
>>
Change to a "fall guy" style. I liked ryan in that movie
>>
>>18185057
it's the pants. they're too wide for that fit
>>
Just wear whatever you want who cares. I'm married and I just wear 5.11 cargo pants and ll bean jackets now. You're old who cares
>>
>>18184898
>I have been dressing like the Driver for 13 years straight
Why would you lie about this when you've already transitioned to sun dresses?
>>
>>18185364
why would you post this unfunny comment?
>>
>>18185352
>Just wear whatever you want who cares
I care. I dress for me
>>
>>18185876
Then why are you asking other people about it
>>
>>18185346
agree. type iii looks best with a bit of taper in the leg of the pants or slim straight fit. type ii looks best with straight and relaxed fit. sleeves may be slightly too small on him too which is the #1 source of type iiis sometimes looking awkward, got a pic of his hands at his sides?
>>
the gloves also look just a little bit too new and not worn in proportion to the rest of the fit which throws it off a bit as well.
>>
>>18185162
Just dress like Paul Newman forever, desu
Can't go wrong
>>
>>18186074
Unironically anytime I decide I want a new clothing item I look at pics of him for inspo
>>
>>18184898
>>18184899
Denim jackets are for trash people.
They are for divorced soccer moms who have like 4 kids from different fathers, including one or two blacks.
>>
>>18186317
Sorry your mom wears denim jackets and ruined them for you
No one cares, however
>>
>>18186319
>No one cares
Nice cope, denim faggot.
You dress like a 40 year old wine aunt.
>>
>>18186347
Talk shit, post fit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.