[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1691223214862057.jpg (249 KB, 1242x1144)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
What different styles should I go for as a man to get a girl of each of these different subcultures?
>>
>>18185038
The most import thing to getting a girl is height, followed by her thinking you could kill any man she has ever met, then your ability is acquire resources and in last place is the clothes you wear. The answer is the same for all of them: ocbd and chinos or suit when leaving the house and sweats and a tshirt at home
>>
>>18185038
Latinas are the only effay choice among these six.
>>
>>18185038
Girls don't give a shit about your style. Just be tall , have a nice face and have hair
>>
>>18185038
All whores in 2024. The femcel and trad probably would have the lowest i suspect. I can go outside and find femcels and trads with low bodycount. Latina culture is sexualized so they bang a lotta dudes. The other girls if i saw them irl i assume are onlyfans girls with high bodycounts a drug addiction.
>>
>>18185038
I don't even know that guys go out and pick up chicks anymore - pretty sure it's all done online like everything else in the world? I play music in a lot of big bars and clubs and maybe 1% of girls don't leave with the friends they came with? Used to be 50% of the crowd would at least be making out and grinding but maybe social autism or hypergamy killed that? Idk mane I just don't see the point of dressing to pick up chicks because it's all done online now
>>
Bumpml
>>
File: F4kELUaXcAAIcG5.jpg (67 KB, 720x715)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>18185048
>>18185856
>>18185882
>>18185888
seek sunlight incels
>>
>>18185038
How the fuck do I find femcels
>>
Why are the Latinas called out as copy paste? All of them except the femcels, and perhaps the trad girls, belong to fairly homogenous styles.
>>
the pic's caption is kinda useless. guys, what do these types say about the dude who's attracted to them?
>>
>>18185038
>men
>whores
>men
>men
>men
>men
>>
>>18187298
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18185038
doomer- super long straight hair or mid length fluffy hair
trad girls- any short clean haircuts, if you decide to have facial hair keep it well groomed
femcels- I think any hair that enhances your features
cp latinas- buzz cuts or Edgar cuts
weeb-e girls- not too sure, anything that makes you good looking ig lmao
scene girls- same as doomers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.