[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: neutral4.jpg (68 KB, 659x637)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
the "young stalin" website from the sticky isn't working. I needed it because I wanted to switch from electric to a safety razor but now I don't know what I need to buy
>>
>>18185435
Use the way back machine.
Buy a Merkur 34c. It's a mild razer so less aggressive cutting so a good product to start eith when learning a safety razor.
Make sure to read about how to use one, leard the proper angle to hold it at, dont press the razor against your fave, let the weight of the razor do the cutting.
Put a hot towel on your face for 4-5 minutes before shaving or shave after a shower. Find a shaving soap and brish to use or get a tube of shaving cream, don't use the stuff that comes in a can
>>
>>18185435
Braindead tranime pedo
>>
>>18185439
Thanks!
>>18185440
seethe
>>
>>18185439
>Find a shaving soap and brish to use or get a tube of shaving cream, don't use the stuff that comes in a can
I just use the canned stuff for sensitive skin and it still works fine with me.
>>
>>18185435
stupid german faggot, post your ass
>>
>>18186858
lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.