[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Would his hair look good irl? Generally long with some curtains in the front
>>
>>18185823
>>
>>18185823
No.
>>
>>18185829
Proof?
>>
>>18185823
it won't if you're too old so try it now. worst case you learned something.
>>
File: IMG_20220825_204812.jpg (2.42 MB, 4000x3000)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
i cut curtains in the front like 2 years ago, it looked ok for a couple of weeks
>>
File: IMG_6214.jpg (1.85 MB, 4032x3024)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>18185847
with ponytail
>>
>>18185847
Looks dope
>>
>>18185823
If you are ugly no, if you are good looking yes. Use this formula for any other questions you may have
>>
>>18185823
i rocked it for years and it pulled bitches but i have a top tier natural hair color and 9/10+ masctwink face. known two other guys who rocked it one was a japanese twink it looked good on the other was a jewish nerdy-but-socially-adept type it was tragic on. its all in the face you gotta be a bit androgynous or boyish either one but not feminine looking.
>>
>>18185848
good example its very easy for this haircut to make you look very feminine if other parts about you dont signal masculinity cause theres so much facial framing.
which can be either a good thing or bad thing depending on what one's going for.
>>
>>18185992
>>18185993
Ty for input
How do you get the kind of curtain effect he has going?
>>
>>18186042
i'm not very hair terminology savvy just ask for a lot of facial framing and show your stylist your anime picture they don't care they love when the client tells them exactly what they want and doesn't make them guess trust me i have a bunch of stylists and barbers in the family. and that's a haircut that actually translates to real life. had it up till earlier this year got bored and shaved my head. good stylist will hook you up.
>>
>>18185823
It'd be extremely high maintenance and you'd need coarse type of hair.
>>
>>18186056
Ty king
>>18186135
How would it be high matinence? Maybe trim the curtains every now and again but it just seems long
>>
I guess you want something like this? you need face framing layers and a bit of texturizing. maybe your hair type isn't suited for this, so better ask a stylist who knows their shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.