[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: crystal.jpg (167 KB, 2000x2000)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Ever use this stuff? Just got some in the mail.
>>
What the fuck does this mean? You "got some in the mail"? Someone just randomly mailed you some fucking deodorant? You mean to say you ORDERED some deodorant and it just got delivered. Fucking moron. Why don't you use it and you tell us how it is. It's deodorant. Put it on and go grocery shopping or whatever and you tell us. Retard.
>>
>>18185883
Dude you're a retard lol. What difference does it make? Does my syntax bother you? In the mail, ordered some in the mail. What difference does it even make, to you?

lol 4chan amirite?
>>
>>18185879
Ya I use it and it rocks. It really does have zero fragrance and I get zero b/o smell even after 24hrs of wear and lots of sweating (this does not prevent sweating, just smell). I have sensitive skin and allergy issues and this stuff causes no problems. I'm never using conventional deodorant again.

Here's some tips:
>It will eventually fall out of the plastic casing and if you don't catch it, it will shatter.
It's better to just get it out of the plastic to begin with and use the case as just the holder when not in use. I drilled 2 holes in the bottom of the case to let air flow in so the crystal dries more easily after use. Don't ask me how to get it out, I don't have tips mine just fell out, but it appears to be attached only at the bottom.

>Wet a washcloth and rub it under your arms to dampen them, then get the crystal wet and apply liberally
Be sure to apply it slightly up your arm, slightly below your armpit, and around the perimeter of your pits. Don't just apply directly to the pits. After applying, let everything air dry like normal.

>Don't use it directly after shaving.
If you shaved at night, wait till morning to apply. It stings otherwise.

>>18185883
kys
>>
>>18185903
ty
>>
>>18185879
I've been using that exact one since march and I have no smell at all, even on the hottest days sweating like a pig. I leave my armpits wet after taking a shower, then apply where my arms come into contact with my sides, not just right in the pit. then the next morning I wet the crystal and apply it again as the first thing in my morning routine.
>>
>>18185914
I'm hoping it will be smell less for the summer and let me sweat normally, where as normal antiperspirant stops sweat at the site but then makes you sweat more in other areas (my forehead)
>>
>>18185883
fpbp
Unfortunately fa has been raided by redditors a long time ago, they all talk like this
>>
>>18185879
Unscented deodorant is worthless
>>
>>18185879
I’ve used this but not the same brand. Didn’t work for me.
>>18185883
You have to be over 18 to post.
>>
>>18186407
This way it doesn't clash with my cologne.
>>
>>18185879
good shit, i miss their old packaging though
>>
>18185883
>>
>>18186686
Newfag detected
>>
It does work but I'm usually stinky by the next day so I kinda went back to cancer causing anti perso
>>
>>18187426
Why would you need it to last more than a day?
>>
>>18185879
works, but not for nearly as long as antiperspirant. on hot days I end up applying it a second time
>>
>>18187456
I don't shower daily
>>
>>18185879
deodorant is a jewish scam
>>
Day two, no smell. Going strong.
>>
>>18185883
Fpbp. Fuck the low IQ trash summer fags and reddit tourists shitting up this site.
>>
>>18190338
ur dum
>>
>>18185879
it works well but it actually mainlines aluminum/alum into your bloodstream way more efficiently than any regular antiperspirant could lmao
don't believe the broscience about "muh alum particles too big to pass thru the skin barrier"
>>
>>18190338
not your safespace
>>
What is this called anyhow? I use a non-aluminium based deo since whenever I don't my lymph nodes in my armpits get swollen.

>>18191557
I thought the whole point of this was that it didn't contain alum/aluminium.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.