[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8123.jpg (393 KB, 1046x1184)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
Got my wife pic related but no way she will wear it out to the beach. Can I buy a tankini or bandeau for over the top, or a halter top to go under it like an aerobics outfit, or is layering swimsuits peak retardation? Lmk

Also, is wearing board shorts an inverted bell curve, reserved for teens and 60+yo, or can a 40yo wear them? Post effay trunks for men that are age appropriate, preferably trunks that can be worn outside of beach/poolside settings.

Lastly, are speedos ever acceptable? In what situations? In what countries?
>>
I want to make my latina gf look like a slut at the pool so bad. I want to make her wear a tiny string bikini with the scrunch butt bottoms that her ass swallows up
Call me a cuck, I don't care, I do have cuck fetishes. I want dudes of all ages to see her and want to take creep shots on their phones, I want them to want masturbate to her through their shorts. I want them to go home and beat the shit out of their cocks to how she looked. The dried up old man that hasn't had anyone in 40 years but his old saggy wife? I want him to fantasize about a young brown toy. The hyper horny teenager who faps 5 times a day because of how insatiable kids are at that age? I want him to see her develop his lifelong latina fetish
Call me a cuck all you want, but I win. I am the one fucking her in the bikini, I'm the one who owns her body. They're the real cucks because they want what I have
I have so many bikinis bought exclusively for the bedroom, but I want her to wear them to the pool, to the beach and be seen
Fuck
>>
File: IMG_0034.png (128 KB, 331x405)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>18186638
>>
>>18186436
>Lastly, are speedos ever acceptable? In what situations? In what countries?
Yes:

lane swimming/waterpolo training/swim meets in any country
beach if you're a twink or if you're hot and if your country is not retarded

t. swimmer

>can a 40yo wear them?
Board shorts are a bit out of fashion in my part of the world (western Europe). Just wear regular swim shorts. I'd recommend shorter inseam swim shorts for a fashionable or retro look.
>>
>>18186638
Post pics or gtfo
>>
>>18186638
nobody is looking at your fat goblina wife except by accident which is then promptly followed by a sensation of repulsion, nausea, and disgust.
>>
File: 169656346.png (2.41 MB, 1815x1080)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>18186638
actually kinda based
>>
>>18186436
>visible areola edge
>>
God i fantasize about my exes wearing microkinis around the house. Thick bush sticking out
>>
>>18187514
based retard
>>
>>18186436
this thread is like a feverdream

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.