[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0367.jpg (161 KB, 598x951)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
How can I become a fashion rizzler in Japan as a black man? I’m taller than most here, but I pretty much dress like this right now
>>
File: 1695304099499366.jpg (51 KB, 331x331)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
>>18186862
>rizzler
You're going to Japan to pick up chicks?
>>
>>18186960
Yes. Looking to make some black/jap babies and then flee the country
>>
>>18186862
Japan is super racist and ethnically homogeneous. You will never have rizz there as a black man. With the exception of a few fetishist hoes who will want to fuck for the novelty.
>>
>>18186982
>super racist and ethnically homogeneous
based
>>
>>18186982
absolutely true. you can have success as a black gi because being a gi outweighs the blackness to a lot of them but you're playing with a deck stacked against you in most of asia as an african especially japan and china.
>>
>>18186862
is that Yasuke?
>>
>>18186862
japan is a very formalist, business-centric culture, so you'd do well to get good at wearing suits and refine your taste in such (especially as a black man).
if you wanna be "fashionable rizzler" about it, then go for the route of being a sprezzatura-dandy type who wears colorful 3 piece suits, wears quirky sunglasses, a fedora, and walks with a cane everywhere, like a cool slick anime villain or something

follow these guys for inspo
https://www.instagram.com/thierrymouelelasprezzatura/
https://www.instagram.com/stayflythrash/

also, watch gentlemans gazette on youtube for everything you could want to know about how to buy and wear suits
>>
Become a bouncer for a yakuza night club. Theyll give you prostitutes as a reward. Lift weights , learn to fight and eat a lot
>>
>>18186971
disgusting
>>
>>18186862
>How can I become a fashion rizzler in Japan as a black man
japanese dudes are not gonna idolize you unless you look soft and effete.
most black dudes look too macho without taking estrogen pills or caking themselves in makeup(pic related).
>>
I lived in Japan and went to Tokyo onr time with guys from my unit. We heard of a club that was easy to pick up girls in. We pay the cover charge and get in. Wall to wall. Niggers and the ugliest and fattest japanese girls i had seen in the entire country.
>>
>>18188414
>my unit.
zogbot opinion, discarded. go wank off to pics of dead kids retard.
>>
>>18188416
Deranged shut in type of response. It was an anecdote not an opinion.
>>
>>18187981
-ly based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.