[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm getting my hair cut for the first time in over a year. Not really sure what style I want or what to ask the barber for, any advice? Also Long Hair General I guess.
>>
Why? You resemble David Gilmore.
>>
Because I don't want to look like I'm in a band. I'll take the compliment though.
>>
You should go on a fat cut too
>>
>>18187381
Already lost 20kg brother, 196cm at 90kg now
>>
>>18187345
Never get a haircut if you don't know exactly how much you want cut off or how you want it to look afterward.
>>
>>18187410
this anon is correct. Dude, do not go in blind. you better do a lot of thinking and a lot of research on salons/barbers. My 2 favorite stylists moved away about 4 years ago. The next barber crewed my hair up. I grew it out and searched for a long time for a new one. Finally found one I thought was going to be good. He was ok, but when I went back for a trim and told him do not touch the top, he touched the top and royally fucked up my hair. now I'm back to having long hair. that last cut was two years ago. Don't trust barbers/salons. Do your homework, because the majority of people who cut hair absolutely suck and should be killed for it.
>>
>>18187345
ulillillia is that you?
>>
Rate the new cut
>>
>>18187695
the dude did it. I like it. Question, what exactly did you tell them and where did you go, as in barber or salon/hairstylist

You look good man.
>>
>>18187345
>>
>>18187704
Thanks, man!
I went to a saloon, chose one that is a bit pricier than the one I normally go to. I told her how much shorter I wanted it, and just that I wanted something good looking.
>>
>>18187695
Noice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.