[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6926.jpg (1.12 MB, 1170x1155)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Idk no one ever approaches me besides girls telling me I’m pretty or just complimenting anything, but how do I dress to catch the male eye more? (Ignore how scary I look I was doing that purposely)
>>
>>18190412
You seem cool but the guys you’re likely to attract probably don’t have the courage to talk to you. It also depends on your dating market and how much you’re putting yourself out there at places with likeminded people. Your fits are more likely to get positive attention on one of the coasts vs the Midwest or the south, for example. I don’t think style is your limiting factor
>>
File: 1696546973122926.jpg (224 KB, 750x594)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>18190412
picrel cheat codes for black girls if you're serious about actually trying
>>
>>18190423
So like go for a more alternative vibe? lol idk if I have the face for it, or body but I’ll try and be a bit more alt with my fashion sense
>>
>>18190439
if you don't have the body get it, that's easy.
>>
File: IMG_6664.jpg (298 KB, 1170x1902)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>18190440
You’ve inspired me :)!
I’ll be more alt, already got the bangs for it unfortunately
>>
>>18190412
your fashion isn't super eyecatching and you're also not dressed very sexy so I think you're just not standing out enough.
>>
l o n d o n
>>
>>18190475
Okay so more revealing too? :)
>>
First outfit is bad
Second one is cute but a bit weird, you look like a victorian age doll
You could get something more revealing that accentuates the shape of your body (decide which parts are your strength and show them, hide your weaknesses) and im not necessarily talking about showing skin, EG a nice dress that shows your cleavage and exhalts your breast while hiding your legs, or a sweater that hides your upper body paired with some shorts that highlight your leg if you wanna go the other way around
Also I think brown/black girls are pretty effay when it comes to alt/goth/punk fashion so you can use that to your advantage.
You can go with something along your second outfit which looks pretty good on you, maybe going for a gothic-victorian-floral pattern instead of the usual and 0-personality leather boots with fishnets and metallica tanktop.
Youre really cute tho do guys really never approach you? Maybe they are too shy
>>
>>18190412
Honestly you're dressed like a whole basket of personality disorders. You look like you'd cheat and steal, then make baseless rape accusations.
>>
>>18190412
wood berry, you cute but dress like you found your clothes in the dumpster behind the goodwill.
>>
>>18190412
First outfit is bad, second one is good. I dig alt/goth shit of course. Agree with >>18190423 very much.
T. Straight male
>>
>>18190600
Thank u so much! :)! And yes I was being so for real, like it NEVER happens, closest I got was like a guy complimenting my hair in a grocery store
>>
>>18190742
Okay well uhhhh, I’ve never done any of those things beside steak when I was 8 so ima take it this means change my wardrobe
>>
>>18190412
Not gonna lie the only negress I could go for is one of those baptists from the deep south who think trannies are possessed by demons. I can't get with an uncle Tom, if you can't even be faithful to your race how could you be faithful to me?
>>
>>18191074
Uhh not sure what this has to do with upgrading my fashion sense but okay! :)
>>
>>18190984
you ate steak when you were 8? Unforgivable
>>
>>18191243
I MEANT STEAL OOPS LOL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.