[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why there's no hair thread general whenever I want advices?
>>
>>18222765
Joel Osteen looking motherfucker
>>
>>18222765
ORIBE
>>
I'd like to know if my hair look messy/unclean?
And if it looks good in general. If it doesn't, can I get some hairstyle recommendation for curly hair.
I'm 32 so nothing too zoomer-like. I want to ask for >>18222765 but I don't know, my hair seem to be way more dry than his.
>>
>>18222771
Dealing with the same issues unfortunately :/ There's this curly girl/ guy method. Haven't given it a try, might be worth a shot. Frizz isn't effay. It is just how us curly guys are, our hair is more prone to being dry and break easily.

Keep the curls going, just gotta find the right products and method.

Just don't ruin it with a fade
>>
>>18222771
Messy, yes, unclean, no. More than good in general.
>>
>>18222771
looks good. if your hair doesn't get super greasy, cut out shampoo and just use a good conditioner (no sulfates or parabens). helped me tame frizz with my curls
>>
>>18222954
>>18222795
>>18222779
Thanks. I used to to chemical straightening and want to stop it and rock what mother nature gave me.
But honestly, I've tried every curling methods there is out there. I still have yet to try a leave in conditioner.
But I changed my combing, drying, washing methods. Same for products. And I still get this big frizzy spot on top of my head.
>>
>>18223602
So you haven't used a curl defining cream at all? You won't regret trying out a leave in products for curls. Literally changed everything for me.

As for the frizzy spot, do you use silk/satin pillowcase?
>>
>>18222765
This is not even a style... It's just guy with curly hair not styling it
>>
>>18223905
Are you stupid
He has a fuck ton of leave in and probably uses nice shampoo and conditioner
>>
>>18223802
nta

what's a good leave-in? I've avoided hair products for years

my hair gets naturally curly if i swoosh it around in the shower and leave it alone

i use shampoo sparingly, like every two weeks

but i'm curious if i could get hair like OP, it looks so nice
>>
File: tangeled-hair.jpg (78 KB, 400x497)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>18222765
How tf do I prevent my long curly hair from tangling and matting (don't worry pictel aint me)? It is such a hassle to detangle and sonetimes I have to cut pieces out and it looks like I'm missing chunks of hair now (it's not obvious though, but if you really look you can tell). Do I just cut it short or keep growing? Never had long hair before so I dunno wtf is going on on my head
>>
>>18224029
Oribe dark blue bottle
I use it its so nice
>>
>>18224040
i used to have hair down to my waist, got catcalled and everything

just be running your fingers through it constantly like a princess, srs

>>18224045
>Oribe dark blue
i will check this out thank you anon
>>
>flexing your 15 inch arm

God instagram normies should die
>>
>>18224057
Should I comb through my curls at the end of my hair? I've been leaving them alone because I was afraid I might ruin them if I fuck around with them too much but I'm afraid the opposite might be true
>>
File: 1710278099855073.png (557 KB, 750x743)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
I'm going crazy researching hair products and I need input.

My hair is fine, mid/dense density, fairly straight like a 2a, oily scalp that requires I wash them every single day (will try salicyclic acid scalp rub soon). Current length is beatles tier and I'm aiming to have them like the slightly longer Jake Gyllenhaal cuts if that means anything.

The only thing I've gathered so far is I should shampoo regularly with something that doesn't have sodium lauryl sulfate (and then use those every few weeks to do a deep clean).

Conditioners seem infinite and super expensive and the only thing I know is it shouldn't be too oily/heavy for my fine hair and to avoid short chain alcohols.

I don't see any consensus on reddit threads except for maybe Verb Ghost products. I've seen a few mention baby hair products which I'm down to clown with if they do work as they're pretty cheap.
>>
>>18223802
> curl defining cream
I have, it helped with the curls that are not part of that frizzy spot.
> leave in products for curls
I have yet to try a leave-in conditioner. I'll use what has been recommended in >>18224029
>>
>>18224094
At least for how my hair was,

if i combed it out and let it dry it would get fluffy. when it was longer it was heavy enough to still curl

now that it's shorter I get it wet, run through it, then get it more wet and shake it out and it curls back up. if i dont rewet and shake it gets straight up puffy

so depends how yours acts and how heavy
>>
What product to use to get hair like pic?
>>
>>18224933
Shampoo
>>
File: hair.png (202 KB, 555x593)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
how to get my hair to look like this?
>>
>>18224040
Last time I have waist long curly hair I would just cut 3-4 cm at the end every 1-2 months, seems to help the split ends and the dried out ends from matting and tangling further.Might also want to get a silk (or non snagging) pillowcase and bun your hair nicely but not too tight when sleeping.My matting problem was mostly at the 1.5/4 length of the hair rather than the end. Might want to check out your hair type whether you need extra moisturizing or not, extra oil (from product or your own scalp) can also contribute to tangling, matting mess.Water quality in your location is also another thing stripping and drying out if its too hard.
>>
>>18224933
I don't even think there's product in that hair. Just some blowdry + asian genetics.
>>18224040
Oil + brushing them with a cream/leave in conditioner on after showers.
>>
>>18222765
I'm getting my first hair dryer. What features/model should I be looking for?
>>
>>18225669
>Just some blowdry + asian genetics.
There’s definitely a hair wax, especially Japanese ones makes your hair lightweight and shines
Wish I knew the names and where to get them easily shipped worldwide
>>
File: IMG_5338.jpg (834 KB, 852x1190)
834 KB
834 KB JPG
dye inspo
>>
File: IMG_5339.jpg (718 KB, 725x1357)
718 KB
718 KB JPG
>>
>>18226644
>>18226645
One of the worst glow down in rap history.
>>
>>18224933
Depends on your hair type. I'd have to use hair straighteners, sea salt spray, keratin hairspray and wax to achieve this
>>
File: 1000004092.jpg (58 KB, 1350x1394)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I wish I could do this hair. But I look skinny fat and wierd.
>>
File: 20240816_071903.jpg (1.04 MB, 1390x2864)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
How do I look bros
>>
>>18227292
would
>>
>>18227293
would what
>>
>>18227294
kill you behind the bowling alley
>>
File: IMG_5724.png (2.9 MB, 750x1334)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB PNG
>>18222765
I’m sort of going for the Episode 3 Anakin look. I got layers
>>
File: IMG_5725.png (1.35 MB, 750x1334)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>18227428
The back:
>>
>>18227428
>>18227429
loved you in A Quiet Place
>>
>>18222771
bumping the hairstyle recommendation request.
>>
>>18227292
bump
>>
guys I need help
I'm balding in the front
>>
I know that I'm not supposed to wash my hair every day, but whenever I skip a day My head feels super itchy and I have a ton of dandruff. What am I supposed to do?
>>
I get extremely offended if people just praise my hair and never mention my face, clothes, body fit etc
What’s the point, somehow I prefer being completely ignored
Does anyone else suffer from this
>>
>>18227428
>>18227429
I can somehow just feel that you're autistic just from seeing your face. You look cute though, aside from the acne. The hair is nice, although too short to really look like Anakin
>>
I fucking hate my hair. I'm a man and my hair is super fucking fine, thin and straight. I can't literally rock any haircut. And I don't know what products to use either to make them better. Do you have any recommendations or haircuts or products to use? Can't have them short either because I have a giant forehead. I usually keep them mid long with a fringe, that's the only fucking thing which seems to work.
>>
>>18228251
Are you Russian
>>
>>18228266
Close. French.
>>
>>18228271
I was just wondering because I noticed a lot of Russians have very fine and very straight hair.
>>
File: cacaboono.png (732 KB, 1511x969)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
Asked the hairdresser to remove everything not broken, ended up with mid length like this. Am I in the mid-length uncanny valley of curly hair or can I do anything with it
>>
>>18228180
Hair is the easiest and least intimate thing to compliment someone about (besides clothes) which is why they're telling you that. They most likely mean it too. Most people aren't just gonna go "wow nice face" to you unless they're your girlfriend or your grandma. Stop being a bitch, you have nice hair.
>>
>>18228455
lmao at that hairline
enjoy it while you've still got it, brother
>>
>>18228467
Handsome and cool get different reaction, I am just bitter for not being good looking I guess and started to question if you need to take care of hair that much if you aren’t high on looks bar
>>
File: Scaphocephalic_cranium.jpg (136 KB, 1280x645)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
anyone got a really ugly headshape here? Mine looks sort of like picrel tho not really as bad. How do I tell my barber to leave the hair at the sides of the top of my head longer then in the middle cause it's not exactly visible when my hair is fully grown out
>>
File: maxresdefault-7.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>18222765
How to ask for this haircut?
>>
File: madmax2roadwarrior_tall.jpg (669 KB, 750x1200)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>>18229175
Closest irl example I can think of is the Mad Max 2 haircut. Although that was kinda meant to be a fucked up haircut
>>
I want to take finasteride but I’m worried about the sides, mainly gyno.
>>
File: itsover.jpg (1.01 MB, 2596x3144)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
this shit right here is driving me insane
the hair along my hairline tends to break and then it starts waving like that
granted this pic is me an hour after waking up and having showered yesterday
it doesnt look quite as bad if i just freshly washed my hair but still
i dont use a hairdryer and i dont rub my hair dry either
sometimes i will tie it into a man bun but i dont do it ultra tight
i noticed that when i use my hair conditioner i seem to lose extra many hairs when showering not sure if thats normal...
any tips something i can do to remedy this? or is it over?
>>
I cut my own hair for the first time today. It really opened my eyes to my balding pattern. Still have a decent hairline but everything above my crown-ring is very thin, so time is short. What do?
>>
>>18228169
I’ll shampoo and condition one day and then just use conditioner the next. But if my hair is actually dirty (like if it has hairspray or dust/dirt) I’ll still use shampoo even if I did the day before.
You could also try mixing a little bit of shampoo into the conditioner if just conditioner isn’t working. Or maybe try different brands
>>
>>18222765
Wishing you bountiful top advices sir! All the best from Bangalore!
>>
File: 1000008168.jpg (184 KB, 1080x841)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Boys I've always had a bowl cut. I wanna change it up but don't know what else to get? illuminate my retard ass on some good haircuts.
>>
>>18232654
>illuminate my retard ass on some good haircuts.
Send a picture of your hair please. I need to know more about your hair before I can answer that.

What's your hair type (straight, wavy, curly, kinky) and hair texture (fine, medium, coarse)?

How long is your hair right now and when was the last time you got a haircut?

What's your head shape? How does your hairline look?

All of these factors matter when determining what a good haircut would be for you. A haircut that could look really good on someone with wavy/curly hair could look really bad on someone with straight hair, and vice-versa.
>>
how long should my hair be to get an edgar?
>>
i hate having curly hair, i always research haircuts for my type, but i always come up with zoomer shit
>>
File: 20240903_143024.jpg (1.77 MB, 2208x2944)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
What the fuck do I do with this hair.
Also should I push the cheek line on my beard further down? Been just letting it fill in where it wants.
>>
>>18229403
just gotta let it grow out longer until it's able to lay flat
use some product to keep it down
>>
>>18233403
(You)
https://youtu.be/-2PZ0m2M7Io?si=6QeGU8ELc7of_b4K&t=25
>>
im bald
>>
how do y'all suppose I ask for this haircut without showing my hairdresser a photo of a bunny femboy??
>>
>>18233877
I would legit stick my dick in that and cum inside and cuddle after. Reminds me of this skinny Brazilian girl I used to smash.
That’s a man tho?
>>
File: curly_haircut.jpg (185 KB, 1056x656)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
I have curly hair already, what styling product do I have to use to get it like those? Is a diffuser needed?
>>
Any non-guetto haircuts for kinky hair
>>
File: IMG_2786.jpg (274 KB, 718x605)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>18233877
Same problem as me
>>
File: Hair problem.jpg (358 KB, 1978x846)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
I need help, I've decided that I don't want to cover my face with hair anymore and tried to branch into more combed back styles. Problem is I have thinn Asian hair. Because it's still sunny out with my hair combed back is looks awful... Now I know why so many have the bowlcut/fringe hair at 30+. Should I be putting something in my hair to make it look thicker? I know celebrities are always photographed nicely and put all sorts of stuff in their hair to stop balding, but my hairline is fine and it's thin all around (I can't grow sideburns to save my life), I've since noticed all my family members male and female are the same. My dad is no help because he is mildly autistic and shaved his head after getting married, saying it didn't matter anymore kekeke. Natural/homeopathic preferred, not because I'm hippie but I'm God's biggest big pharma hater, a bad prescription took away some good years from my life.
Anything I can do or is this joever for my dreams?

>>18224933>>18226634
He's probably got some wax to keep it from moving during shooting, but if you don't mind the wind shampoo with warm water every 2-3 days works, ask me how I know kekeke
>>
shoulder length hair due to schizo shit (leads to not taking care of myself yadayada)
been here before - will get better, in my 30s so some hairline recession but no bald spots

problem is it's hit that length / lack of care where there's lots of curling (without being curly in general - more wavy?) and split ends

might just go nuts and buzz / shave it but i also might as well wait until (actual) episodes cease and then i can go to a barber IN THE MEANTIME i can get stuff delivered what's a go-to solution for frizzy / damaged hair that means i can go outside? mad scientist modo at the minute but what can i do 'indoors'?
>>
File: face ).png (666 KB, 1342x1788)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
What face shape do I have? Any general advice I should follow for haircuts?
>>
>>18233403
Bumping this question. Really need some kind of cut that isn't just a shit fade that grows back out in 2 days but I am retarded.

>>18233412
What did he mean by this
>>
>>18224040
Unless you are fully jacked my bro the Viking look isn't for you.
>>
File: IMG_8996.jpg (60 KB, 294x741)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
What do you call the bit that hangs down in those greaser cuts? I want to get something similar, sidepart with everything pushed back without showing a picture of Perry King.
>>
I just made my own sea salt spray by mixing Himalayan sea seal, water and a few drops of peppermint oil in a spray bottle. I just tried it. Smells very nice and pepper-minty. The oil is supposed to promote growth as an added benefit. Waiting for it to dry now. Anybody ever experiment with custom concoctions?
>>
>>18229403
You should try a middle part or less exaggerated side part. Letting some of the hair you’ve got parted over the right side fall more to the left will weigh down those fly always.
>>
>>18225387
>have loose curls
>wide tooth comb
>medium shine clay or pomade
>air dry
>>
>>18235453
This is more in the styling than the cut.
>>
>>18227428
>>18227429
shire bagginses looking ass
>>
>>18235179
oval
>>
>>18236454
Thanks
Is long-medium hair a no-go then?
>>
What’s a good place to get just topical finasteride online? I’ve found XYON but that’s significantly more expensive than the 3-in-1 available elsewhere.
>>
>>18235453
>I want to get something similar, sidepart with everything pushed back without showing a picture of Perry King.
why are you niggas so deathly afraid of showing a picture of the haircut you want you fucking faggots
>>
>>18233403
Your hair is the most inoffensive unremarkable style you could possibly choose.
And don't shape your beards boarders, it looks fucking stupid.
Hope this helps.
>>
Recommend me some shampoo + conditioner for dandruff.
>>
>>18224040
i have a wide tooth comb that i use for detangling on wet hair whenever i'm in the shower, i either use it before applying conditioner or while i'm applying it if my shit is really tangled. do this everytime because if you let the tangle accumulate it'll get rly ugly.
>>
>>18228455
get on finasteride
>>
>>18236476
The chart is for the standard "professtional" men's cuts and styles, and to get an idea what silhouettes work, if you got an eye for that. I'd say medium and long works for every face shape. What can be a problem with longer hair besides the care to keep a groomed look is you have to be on the leaner side ideally, and in case of round and oval face shapes it quickly shows if you're not lean.
>>
File: Gen Hoshino.jpg (42 KB, 558x728)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>18235098
>I've since noticed all my family members male and female are the same. My dad is no help because he is mildly autistic and shaved his head after getting married, saying it didn't matter anymore kekeke
Based. I have noticed this with several asian types, the very thin hair that shows scalp very easily for boys and girls. I guess why you have 40 year old Jap niggas with hair like pic related.
>Natural/homeopathic preferred
Idk anon, I know where I come from people will cut a potato in half and rub the inside on their scalp, I've never done it but I'm told it works. If it's the starch maybe using the water you wash your rice in may work. Otherwise there are the essential oils people use as conditioners like rosemary, argan etc. Once again I've never used them. Good luck Japanon.
>>
File: 20240906_170403.jpg (1.36 MB, 2208x2944)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
I need help
I'm going to the salon next week and I have no clue what to tell them, I prefer low maintenance but I'm also looking for socially acceptable femme styles. I rather be recommended a style based on how well it would look on me, the salons seem to recommend what costs the most for profit.
>>
File: IMG_20240906_170138.jpg (871 KB, 1560x1687)
871 KB
871 KB JPG
This is embarrassing but how do I stop looking like a fucking faggot? I let it grow out because it hides my protruding ears and now I look like this.
Was initially considering a buzzcut until I remembered my ears would make me look like a monkey with one.
I'm 5'11 and very thin, slightly in the underweight range. My clothes are awful but that's not my main focus right now.
>>
Anyone has a clear guide on how to have a wet style on curly hair? What kind of fucking products give that look? Or it purely a matter of blow dry + applying pomade? Something similar to pic related but on longer hair
>>
>>18237168
are u black or asian
>>
>>18233412
damn i was hoping just cutting those broken parts off could be a solution but i guess it would look weird
letting it grow again is going to take years and im not sure how long they can grow before they break again
might have to try experimenting with some hair product though
>>18236209
i kind of hate the look of a middle part
actually im always having trouble to decide where to do the part
but trying a less exaggerated side part sounds like the most promising option
will try tomorrow
thanks for the tips
>>
My hair has waves but they only really come out once it gets pretty long, at which point the ends of the hair forms into ringlets. How do I force the waves into being a thing when I'm at a short-medium length?
>>
>>18237919
I don't necessarily have an answer for you but I am in a similar position. Is your hair fine? Mine is pretty silky. I get waves and even some ringlets but only when it gets past a certain length. The hair on top of my head just lays completely flat and limp, at least when its long and therefore weighed down, so I wear a hat every day. Outside of getting a perm I don't know that there's anything you can do that's just how your hair is. You can make existing waves/curls more defined but you can't make waves out of nothing
>>
>>18237728
Yes
>>
File: IMG_5810.jpg (21 KB, 355x500)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Is this haircut possible with a norwood 3 and very thick hair?
>>
>>18238790
Also what would this be called so i dont have to show my barber a picture of rockabilly ryan gosling?
>>
>>18238794
Barbers don't give a fat shit. Stop being an insecure and frail little human and show the photo.
>>
File: ryan-reynolds-7.jpg (1.84 MB, 2198x3000)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
Wtf am I supposed to do at nw3?
My hairline kind of looks like Ryan reynolds' but I don't have a personal hairstylist to do my hair

WTF do I do?
>>
File: IMG_5812.jpg (596 KB, 1575x2100)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>18238814
Thats not a 3 man, this is a three
>>
>>18238824
That's exactly what mine looks like I'm pretty sure Ryan's looks like that too but he's doing a combover from the center down the side to hide it.

I figured out that a moderately short haircut hides it well while long hair just makes it look fucked but I have no idea how people get their hair to stand up so perfectly. What fucking products are they using?
>>
File: v05image.jpg (14 KB, 300x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>18222765
need serious help /fa/

V05 just discontinued their hot oil product that was an absolute lifesaver for my hair.

my hair is dry/curly and this was the best thing that helps my hair stay moisturized and not so brittle.

does anyone know any good alternatives to this godsend of a product, I'm on my last bottle and I'm fucking freaking out
>>
>>18237215
Gain weight and do neck exercises. You look like a faggot because you’re a skinny pencil neck and the hair isn’t helping. If you have big ears a thicker neck and more mass will make them stand out less.
>>
>>18238127
Na it's thick as fuck. Hairdresser always complains about how much thinning they need to do to it just to get it into some sort of shape.
>>
>>18235001
Undercut middle part
>>18233877
Straight bangs, buzzed sides, cropped back
>>
File: Haircut.jpg (198 KB, 864x864)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
How should I go about asking for this cut from a barber? Low taper fade, but leave it longer in front and messy?

Also will it look good on a rectangular face with a really strong jawline
>>
File: file.png (560 KB, 416x656)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
How do you achieve a hairdo that flows and changes and is messy but is still candidly great
>>
>>18239715
Find a similar hairstyle from a real person and just tell him exactly what you just said.
Know you'll never look like a Manga character though.
>>
>>18224040
is this a meme
how sloppy are you to let your hair turn into that lmfao
>>
>>18227428
dildo bagginsthem
>>
>>18229403
your hair is thin and simply touching it is enough to reshape it
>>
>>18237215
>This is embarrassing but how do I stop looking like a fucking faggot?
Just stop sucking so much cock
>>
File: IMG_5632.jpg (131 KB, 828x953)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Is my hair good?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtZsNRPvxUo

This is the look that I want. I don't look like this though.
>>
File: IMG_9879.png (21 KB, 220x229)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Why are all of you Transgender queer whores
>>
>>18237168
Why tf you going to a salon for a "femme" style when you have no damn hair. Cancel your app and call them back in 3 months

>>18236683

Head and shoulders. Also good for fungal acne and ass boils
>>
File: maguire.jpg (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
bros will it be retarded if i ask for the bully maguire cut? i kinda like it.
>>
>>18224040
Fucking degenerate. If you're going to grow your hair out then have the decency to comb/brush your hair everyday at least once.
>>
bad facial hair vs no facial hair and having a baby face?
>>
>>18240159
Yes, but what are you trying to do with it? Grow it longer or open to anything?>>18241691
If you're cute then pretty boymaxx, if not then grow facial hair but it depends on just how horrible it really is and what styles you can possibly do with it
>>
>30
>still have full head of hair
>let it grow out
>people are less friendly and approachable with me
>get it cut
>everyone is nice to me again
Feels pretty good.
>>
File: waltz.jpg (44 KB, 794x597)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Don't want to post a pic but am told I look a lot like a young Christopher Waltz. Hair is relatively fine, 2a, and norwood 2 at 25.

Recs on a hairstyle? Both for now and when i get my future transplant
>>
>>18227428
Baggins phenotype
>>
Is my hairline too high to pull of pushed back hair? I just hate the feeling of having hair on my forehead.
>>
>>18242334
Second view
>>
>>18242334
DONT EVER DO THAT SHIT W UR HAIR U LOOK LIKE U R BALDING
>>
>>18242338
Well, I know for sure I'm not balding. I've had this harline for 5+ years with no change.
Is your point that it just looks shit?
>>
>>18242337
It depends on your lower third. Strong jaw + narrow philtrum means you can pull it off. But you need something to counteract your high forehead.
>>
>>18241802
Same here, I went outside with family for dinner and there’s one relative friend that came with us, he’s an old man in some high power position in finance department who supposedly gonna help me with connections to find job
He kept being passive aggressive the whole night and saying stuff like " he can’t find job with hair that long “ and “ did you know long hair cause baldness “ when we were alone
Honestly it’s been weighting on my mind, didn’t except people to attack you this way cause of hair
>>
What is a good medium length hairstyle for straight full thin hair that doesn't require styling? I've been parting and geling my hair for my entire adult life and I'm sick of it. I want to go back to how I used to be but maybe somehow make it look good
>>
>>18241652
That's my unironic hairstyle
>>
File: 1706.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1200)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
thoughts on the scrutrim?
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
How do I get my my hair to poof up like pic related instead of falling flat on the sides if I have a curtain cut?
>>
File: 1725570503301016.jpg (63 KB, 719x721)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>18242555
His hair is thick, which is essentially the difference. It poofs up because he has hair under the hair on top supporting it.
You're like me and have thin hair. You can still do this with some good product (Hans de Fuko's Sponge Wax) and then trying your damndest to at least make the hair you have thicker with minoxodil and finasteride (topical, both).
>>
File: 20240911_120738.jpg (1.16 MB, 2208x2944)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>18241157
I don't want long hair, it's too much of a hassle. I just want something different.
>>
File: file.png (169 KB, 474x600)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
Anons, I don't know shit about hair but:

my hair looks infinitely better when I don't wash it with shampoo for like 3-4 days; I do use conditioner everyday. The days I do use shampoo, I end up looking like picrel.

How can I achieve the look I get with conditioner-only without my hair smelling like shit?
>>
I just trimmed my hair and it looks ok
I took 2 inches off
>>
product recs for hair that gets insanely dry and frizzy in the heat? its somewhere between curly and wavy with thick strands
>>
cba to maintain my curly hair so will keep it simple with st like pic rel
thoughts?
>>
>>18237168
You look like a black woman here but a very feminine Asian male >>18242635
I'm extremely confused, what the hell is going on?
>>
>>18244045
it's blasian
>>
>>18243019
Try putting a few droplets of peppermint oil in your hair. You can mix it with water in a spray bottle and spray your head a few times. It smells refreshing as fuck.
>>
>>18222771
stop being brown
>>
>>18233877
trashy as fuck
why do you want to look like that
>>
>>18235001
you want to look like a prostitute? this is an incredibly common haircut, stop being such a fucking coomer
>>
what do you guys suggest for norwood 2? would something like this but with shorter sides be good? i always see something like faux hawk recommended but i feel too old for that.
>>
>>18244074
My condolences
>>
File: 20240914_153334.jpg (932 KB, 1417x3081)
932 KB
932 KB JPG
I need a haircut. My hair looks like shit. I look like shit. And yes, I am balding. How do I get a haircut that doesn't suck?

I've never known what to ask for at the haircut place. I tell them to keep what I have but make it shorter and this invariably makes them mad. I don't know the names of any haircut, and if I look them up they're always on gigachads with full heads of hair. I know they won't look right on my misshapen head and face. I'm 5'8" and skinnyfat with a face that looks like older, saggier Jack White. Gnarly dark circles under eyes, shit skin, and upturned nose.

Please advise.
>>
Anyone cut their own hair? How do you do the area around the ears and back? Yes with a mirror but is there an easier method than just eyeballing it?
>>
File: 1726087957601038.jpg (278 KB, 1274x1954)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
Been growing for some time and I enjoy having it but don't really know what to do with it. Suggestions?
I wear a beanie or baseball cap 24/7, because it's low effort, keeps it out of the way and I have no other options. It's pretty fine and silky which seems to be a curse when trying to do anything with it and I have zero volume or texture on top of my head, I guess because it's easily weighed down. So concealing that is another benefit that hats provide.
All I really do is use a lil gel serum and scrunch it dry with a t-shirt to get the waves going. I wash pretty frequently and I recently have stopped brushing/combing it altogether (I used to use a wide tooth comb in the shower with conditioner applied) and I think that has been positive
>>
every time i get my haircut it looks like shit for the first two or 3 weeks. then as it grows out, it looks fucking awesome for a few weeks, before getting a tad too long and unruly to style correctly

whenever i go to the barber i don't know how to describe my the hairstyle that i have at that 2-3 week mark, and so i always leave with this weird bowl-y fringe that looks too short and too long at the same time.

is there a place i can scroll through hairstyles to find the one that actually looks like what i want?

inb4 someone replies with >>18236454; the hairstyle i like is not there
>>
>>18246342
I thought it was common knowledge that they cut it shorter so that it grows into the ideal cut and stays that way for longer
>>
>>18246342
Take a picture of yourself when it's how you like it?????????
>>
I kinda want a more modern take of this. Does anyone have any recommendations?
>>
>>18246797
Reject modernity, embrace tradition.
>>
>>18222765
whats this haircut called?
>>
File: troy-osterberg.jpg (48 KB, 719x940)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>18233403
grow it out then use some sea salt spray to give it a messy touch
>>
>>18238824
Cut your hair into a short mohawk.
>>
>>18247686
(bit grown out) undercut with a longer back/ drop fade that's almost a mullet, loosely/ messily combed back
>>
>>18247906
There’s no fade there.
Why get a fade and wait for it to grow out to achieve a certain hairstyle when you can get that hairstyle from the beginning?
It looks like a normal slick back with shorter sides and back.
>>
File: BfQGZLE7.jpg (67 KB, 749x749)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
How to get this hair?
>>
After a couple years worth of attempts of going to high-end stylists and experimenting with different styles, I've realized that I'm just plain ugly.
>>
File: haircut.png (479 KB, 679x884)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
26, starting a new job and moving to NYC soon.
Want to get my haircut to look more masculine, and more professional.
Can anyone recommend me anything they'd think would look good?
>>
>>18248580
>More masculine
Are you trans? Nothing about you looks masculine. Any haircut that exposes your hairline will make you look more feminine.
>>
>>18248580
You look like a woman that has been abused.
>>
>>18248580
You will never be a man.
>>
>>18248551
Yep
>>
File: 1708477700954353.png (1.78 MB, 2070x1380)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>18248580
Maybe i'm autismo but you remind me of Richard Horne from Twin Peaks a bit
Like I'm not saying you look identical but there seems to be some kind of resemblance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_PSdO0ID-I
>>
>>18248695
>>18248691
>>18248596
That's just what white zoomers boys look like in 2024. That's why zoomer girls go for millennial men.
>>
>>18248768
Zoomer girls like twinks though
>>
>>18248580
Just get a good trim and a shorter fringe.
>>
>>18248596
>>18248691
>>18248695
you guys have never had sex consensually
>>18248767
I personally don't don't see it but thanks he looks good.
>>18248990
ty for the actual advice
>>
>>18249012
I think you have a similar jawline and also a strong brow + nose bridge.
Your face is very much centred towards your brow, it's a unique look.
>>
>>18249017
idk what that really means but thanks man I appreciate it
>>
>>18249012
>you guys have never had sex consensually
Anyone who would want to have sex with you is a closeted pedo. You look like a feminine little boy at 26.
>>
File: postHaircut.png (349 KB, 418x617)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>18248580
>>18248596
>>18248691
>>18248695
>>18249049
i got a haircut
>>
>>18237215
You look fine and cute just keep it that way
>>
File: 8jOMi0OsCWg.jpg (73 KB, 320x569)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>18249760
lmao
>>
File: 20230418_215819.jpg (326 KB, 1149x905)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>18222765
I had this hair style about 2 years ago, since then I had a buzzcut and a growback mullet what do I tell my barber to get it again bros
>>
>>18249760
>691
This is better but you still look incredibly androgynous. Thanks for keeping me updated though.
>>
>>18249760
Don't ever hold your phone like that ever again.
>>
>>18238733
So you're Indian. Noted.
>>
File: 17084683409647.jpg (49 KB, 630x419)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
What do you think about this hairstyle? (I will dye my hair black or leave it brown, not dye it cringe purple like the pic)
>>
>>18248990
>>18249760
>>18250002
These are all beautiful hairstyles, it is important that you are confident
>>
>>18226739

who even is it? carti? trav?
>>
File: oar2.jpg (62 KB, 405x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
how do you get your hair like this if you have straight flat hair
>>
I trimmed my hair and now the rest of my hair looks different, it looks wavier now
Am I just imagining it or does this happen?
The ends of my hair used to be extremely dry and damaged
>>
>>18249760
bro (female) looks like he (she) died from licking too many envelopes
>>
>>18250684
Perm
>>
barbers have spent so long doing fades they've forgotten how to actually cut and style hair
>>
>>18252480
truth brother.
I went to a barber instead of a salon for the first time in years the other day and I had to fight the guy to get him to not give me a fade, and he still pretty much just gave me a fade but kinda longer, more of an undercut.
>>
File: 1252.jpg (40 KB, 563x558)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
what hair type is this
>>
First haircut in a year and retard barber fucks me up
Obviously I will rape and kill him but how can I save this in the meantime
>>
File: 1721427198215129.webm (331 KB, 1920x1080)
331 KB
331 KB WEBM
>>18228455
>you're watching WAINGRO on The CW!!!
>>
File: I.jpg (13 KB, 180x300)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
What's this hairstyle and how do I get it?
>>
>>18252572
>pitiful weak twink
>"I will rape and kill him"
Lmao it's always hilarious to see these impotent outrages of violence coming from people like you
>>
>>18252506
sounds about right
I asked for a medium length cut like you would get in the 90s and he went straight for the clippers
>>
>>18252572
it looks good
>>
Bump
>>
>>18252624
Nigga I have a glock with a switch on it I’ll really walk him down and eliminate the barbershop in retribution
>>18252645
I look like tremilk bro
>>
>>18248580
I can't tell what you are.
>>
bump bum bu b
>>
>>18253762
you could bump by answering me question
>>
File: Loi_ost.jpg (272 KB, 941x926)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
What is this hairstyle called?
>>
File: IMG_8185.jpg (92 KB, 900x529)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>18242553
Abosutely based taste.
Roger Scruton has a great look, he has that nerdy yet intelectual appeal with fun fluffy hair. He looks sophisticated but the hair signifies aloof and wild side. Got some serious Doctor Who vibes. I've thought about getting my hair cut a similar way.
Pair it with some bookish clothing and make to get the right volume and wave in your hair. It should look thick, fluffy and wavy, not thin messy and curly. Roger Scruton's haircut is similar to the zoomer moptops and spaghetti puke styles but its subtly distinct. I don't know the name but a lot of older Brits had this style.
>>
>>18249899
AHAHAHA
>>
>>18254296
chin/neck length with feathered ends and side bob
>>
>>18249925
Show him the pic?
>>
File: IMG_2954.jpg (879 KB, 1065x1702)
879 KB
879 KB JPG
Fuck do I do with this hair? Going to the salon tomorrow and have no idea what I want
>>
File: image-99.png (1.07 MB, 906x1071)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>18254853
I typed neck length feathered shag and this came up
>>
File: frizz_tamer.jpg (114 KB, 1500x1500)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Does this shit work?
>>
>>18227428
you look retarded, like actually, like if you had a missing chromosome
>>
>>18222765
Does being out in the sun cause your hair to turn lighter? And if so how much would you have to do it for to notice results?
>>
>>18255814
what do you know, maybe he has more chromosomes than you
>>
>>18256601
yeah maybe he has an extra chromosome ;)
>>
File: 1000002312.png (3.44 MB, 2919x5189)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
does my hair look good? i think it suits me well.
>>
How do I get my hair to look like this?
>>
How do yall take care of your hair when it gets sweaty? I dont wanna wash it with shampoo every time I work out but itll feel a little bit weak and brittle if I just wash it with water. I cant get all of my hair into a bun yet unfortunately
>>
>>18257775
pretty cool!

>>18257817
consume 1000 souls
try to grow em out first
>>
>>18242553
I think I'm going to get the scrutim soon. I'm tired of my gay curly mullet.
>>
asking here too : >>18258714

Tl;dr I have hair loss thin hair on my head. With short hair it looks fine, but I want to have a buzzcut again. Had it once and it was not soo good, reason was that the sides were longer than the top (grows much faster). And my hair on top is thin so you don't have that look many others have with buzz cut.

How to solve this? should try a specific length? Should I go with a boxer cut? Should I just cut the sides much everytime it grows a little bit?
>>
>>18224040
comb twice a day
+use a conditioner or a shampoo that prevents ends to split
+you can tie your hair
>>
>>18252609
bumping for this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.