[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Where can I buy them, how much could I expect to pay for them and are they suitable for winter?
>>
>>18245448
Ghurka pants
>>
>>18245448
2 pleat high rise trousers with side adjuster and button tab enclosure.
off the top of my head you can get rtw ones from berg & berg and casatlantic and mtm ones from luxire at more entry level prices. berg's a bit steep at full price but a great cop during end of season sales (now.) berg requires hemming the other recs don't. you shouldn't need any other tailoring on these kinds of trousers.
>>
File: 1717275358857057.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1349)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>18245450
wrong but close and i wouldn't be surprised if OP was into gurkha's too.
once you go beltless you never go back. especially if you're a manlet looks sooooo much better.
>>
>>18245448
>What are these types of pants called?
High waisted trousers. Pleated trousers.
>Where can I buy them
Casatlantic, Berg & Berg, Scavini, Rubato, Natalino, Suit Supply, Poszetka, De Petrillo... Dozens of brands make them now.
>how much could I expect to pay for them
200 - 1000+ eurobucks
>are they suitable for winter
Depends on the fabric. For winter trousers look for flannel, tweed, corduroy, heavy cotton, etc.
>>
>>18245452
please suggest some options related to op and some for gurhkas
>>
File: 91Wveh-DfoL (1).jpg (515 KB, 1324x1828)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>18245452
>>
>>18245452
would these work without a zipper/button fly? if you have some piece of fabric behind the fly that is wide enough, surely nobody would be seeing your underwear
>>
>>18245448
they're just pleated pants, ask your grandpa about them. you get them anywhere from the low end asos/zara to high end or custom
>>
Is the pleating just to accommodate a bigger thigh? I keep running into the problem of having a 30 waist but I actually can squat more weight than the average sparrow so my quads feel really constricted in most pairs of pants unless I buy them oversized in the waist. These sound like they could be my solution
>>
>>18246330
>Is the pleating just to accommodate a bigger thigh?
yes and also range of motion.

>I keep running into the problem of having a 30 waist but I actually can squat more weight than the average sparrow so my quads feel really constricted in most pairs of pants
waist to thigh ratio and rise is the main thing you should be looking for when buying pants for that physique. waist adjuster pants are your best friend. for more casual pants without adjusters like denim or fatigues for example -- always lean towards sizing up and don't worry very much about the waist fit as long as its within a few inches. a lot of big thigh guys upsize the waist and belt it looks fine if you have an ass. don't do that with dress pants though.
>>
>>18245448
ugly grandpa pants
>>
>>18246330
Yes, they are designed especially for rapidly ageing Millenials so they should be perfect for you
>>
File: 1713103686379139.jpg (25 KB, 320x480)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>18246643
what are you talking about? millenials de-popularized pleated pants and are known for skinny fit everything.
>>
>>18246648
Legendary season
>>
>>18246638
Grassy ass. Whenever I'd buy wranglers I basically have to buy relaxed fit cause the slim fits just murder me but it sucks having a real wrinkly belt line due to oversizing the waist
>>18246648
I'm convinced millennials and Asians have no idea what a gym looks like for this exact reason. Modern nonathletic wear pants are pure discomfort unless you have legs like a bird
>>
>>18247223
seriously. If you buy modern pants size 36 and up the waist is the same circumference as the seat. They‘re literally making trousers for fridges that seemingly can‘t bent at the waist
>>
>>18247223
Informale and casatlantic have trouser that can accommodate larger thighs. Bryceland is good for high end, Bronson‘s is decent quality for lower end clothing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.