[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240915_202607.webm (1.49 MB, 720x720)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB WEBM
Long nose hairs itch and annoy me, but plucking them can leave you vulnerable to brain viruses because you need the hairs to catch germs.

You can use a trimmer such as this to trim them shorter so they don't tickle you or itch and then you still have nosehairs and don't get brain virus.

You're welcome for the tip.
>>
Brain viruses enter through the ears or eyes, like brainworms. Nice try, smart guy.
>>
>>18247507
They can enter through the nose, look it up conservatard.
>>
>>18247477
I usually grimace and trim the hairs that poke out with a small pair of scissors.
>>
File: Ct20JVMWAAEFtls.jpg (28 KB, 396x385)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
if you inhale the tiny trimmed pieces of hair from the trimmer, you get lung virus.
>>
>>18248119
That's why I blow them out, and the remaining hairs block them.
>>
>>18247477
>Masks don't work
>But hairs do
Conservatives
>>
>>18248196
Masks stop you from spreading spittle.
Hairs filter dust.
I'm a progressive, like Hitler, not a conservative.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.